Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PP ---uk?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • xfire:ronocreturns06
Why doesnt PP go to the UK? We got plenty of gamers here. Ya kno...I live in northern ireland.....My idea is why doesnt PP travel to different countries except for who is gonna pay for the flights etc, but if they could...Would they?
It would be pretty cool for PP to film episodes all over the world really....They have already filmed in Holland, why not UK or something?
Just an idea.
Thanks,
Ronoc.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
kyle went to UK. but i think thats as close as purepwnage is coming near the uk for the mean time.

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Damn, Well I hope they come sometime. Would truely pwn.

Kickasskyle

Kickasskyle
  • Members
  • 164 posts
  • xfire:kickasskyle
So do i, but i think filming on the streets could be intrested
-lol CHAVS what a bunch of noobs

I live in the only nice part of Coventry its ok XD no chavs here, well in my part

EDIT: and if there were id ask for my gun licence early XD
Member of the Keep Kyle Hidden Club
Member of The Purepwnage Peace treaty!
IPB Image
and no my name has nothing to do with the kyle of PP

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Lawl!
Ye it would be pretty funny, jeremy getting chased by some chavs or something.
Theres plenty of chavs where I live, and Ive bought my gun licence early ;D
-loads sniper rifle-
=D Some heads go missing blx!
Cant stand chavs, Id kill em all.
thanks,
Ronoc.

55cent

55cent
  • Members
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:good movies, music, workin on my film projects, basketball, football (soccer not american), huge Laker fan
chavs?
IPB Image

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
The trip to the Netherlands was something special FYi, they temporarily had a lot of money because they sold a lock of Jeremy's hair on Ebay and decided to use it to see and meet several fans they otherwise couldn't icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Extract from Wikipedia:
Chav (pronunciation: [tʃæv]) (also Chavette (female chav), Charv or Charva) is a slang term in wide use throughout the United Kingdom since 2004. It refers to a subcultural fact of those person with fashions such as flashy "bling" jewellery, Burberry clothing items and counterfeit designer clothing; an uneducated and uncultured background; a tendency to congregate around places such as fast-food outlets, bus stops, car parks or other shopping areas; and a culture of antisocial behaviour and violence. Many regard chavs to have a musical taste mainly including poor dance music (often played loudly in their souped up Fiestas as they cruise the streets), but some also enjoy garage, RnB, rap/hip hop, bluegrass and drum and bass music. Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism.
My idea: Wankers who destroy the community and drink alot, take alot of drugs, vandalise places...idiots who have got the IQ of a spoon...etc

icon_razz.gif heheh

Kickasskyle

Kickasskyle
  • Members
  • 164 posts
Chavs: Coucil housed anti social violent. basicly morons who wear burrbury caps and go around trying to start fights, alot like WIGGAS. and they also go around in there crummy "custom cars" with more base than anything else.

dont make me have a /rant on chavs. they think there all gangsters (the bad kind)
IPB Image

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Jun 29 2006, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The trip to the Netherlands was something special FYi, they temporarily had a lot of money because they sold a lock of Jeremy's hair on Ebay and decided to use it to see and meet several fans they otherwise couldn't icon_smile.gif

I know, its just an idea..And I bidded on his hair lmfao....Nah Im just kidding...I was watching it though.

Kickasskyle

Kickasskyle
  • Members
  • 164 posts
fan meets FTW!!
IPB Image

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Lawl, it would rock man...Id love it for sure icon_biggrin.gif

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Sorry for the double post but...Couldnt Jeremy sell more of his hair and then travel to UK? icon_wink.gif

DannyJW

DannyJW
  • Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Gameing
Chavs=scum
IPB Image
WoW is for people who play there games on easy mode

StrykerGamer

StrykerGamer
  • GA Sergeant
  • 3,206 posts
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Gamer Army ID:163
they r thinking of doing a world tour for ep 12. welcome to the forums anyhow. ur probably gonna pull an E-Tek on us and get to 1000 posts in like 2 months seeing as u already hav 46 in less then a day. icon_smile.gif

mattyk123

mattyk123
  • Members
  • 353 posts
It would be pretty damn cool to have the PP crew filming over here. South coast ftw!

Okay

Okay
  • Members
  • 650 posts
  • xfire:0kay
i think they should stay here where its safe in toronto icon_biggrin.gif
"lol rofl lol n00b fag lol"
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
I tihnk I should shoot Okay icon_biggrin.gif

Spark

Spark
  • Members
  • 160 posts
  • xfire:mlgspark
LOL PP in Iraq.

Jeremy: Look at that noob with the AK! HES SPRAYING!
Dude With AK: Alla alla akabab
*Dude With AK unloads at Jeremy*
IPB Image
IPB Image

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Lmfao!
Jeremy in a traditional part of Japan:
Jeremy: LAWL , look at the n00b with the sword.
n00b with sword: hunk chijuna! *slice*
Jeremy: LAWL Im bleeding LAWL!

=P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users