Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 11 - i <3 u in rl

• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (823 member(s) have cast votes)

rate it!

1. 5 (best) (254 votes [30.86%])

Percentage of vote: 30.86%

2. 4 (319 votes [38.76%])

Percentage of vote: 38.76%

3. 3 (147 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

4. 2 (53 votes [6.44%])

Percentage of vote: 6.44%

5. 1 (worst) (50 votes [6.08%])

Percentage of vote: 6.08%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Xarrot

Xarrot
  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • xfire:xarrot
I've been playing so much wow that I totally forgot to watch the site ... I'm sorry. Still the episode rocked again. Keep it up!

Also, the streaming video was of excelent quality icon_wink.gif

El_

El_
  • Members
  • 543 posts
  • xfire:elmario
QUOTE (Draygon @ Jul 6 2006, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can u work it out i dont know wether dps doug is facking for not he cant be like that for real can he ? lol

lol... lol... rofl... lol...

Ok... now let's say that again... in a real language.

NukeDukem

NukeDukem
  • Members
  • 171 posts
i still think episodes should have more pwning and less love/romance/bluebolts/stupid conspiracies

Nestey

Nestey
  • Members
  • 2,515 posts
  • xfire:nestey100fm
  • Interests:Extremely cheesy glam metal and everything related to the 80's.
phaser scene and dutch sign reading saved it lol. Otherwise it was pretty average. A 3.
IPB Image

Xarrot

Xarrot
  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • xfire:xarrot
I've been watching the episode with a big smile even the romance/slimeball scenes so just rock on xD

BTW: really nice tip to use my bed as a chair, now I can play much longer nonstop pp_smiley4.gif

Conradus

Conradus
  • Members
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, pwning, hockey, and some more pwning...
OHohohohoho, this episode got me again 3 hours awake!
Watched them every night 6 to 7 times rofl.
Oooh serious, nice effects!
And rofl, that last sheep. What a...n00b(?).
Baaaa!
Roflmaowpimp
5/5, keep doing like this, it's pure pwnage!
Life is unfair, death is inevitable, but memories will always stay.
Without the bad there isn't any good, Heaven doesn't exist.
World peace is impossible, but taking lives isn't an alternative.

snipingranger

snipingranger
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • xfire:Snipingranger
maang, kyle, im sorry, but personally, I thought this was the worst episode.

Compared to the other episodes (ahem* ones without anastashia) it looks like a heap of dung.

First of all - a lot of the jokes werent funny, with the exception of maybe like 3

2nd - I just dont like this whole "micro battle", with the lasers n shit, plastic guns

and the fight outside the car is rlly wierd.

I mean, its a good episode, no doubt like any PP episode, but compared to some of your earlier work, it doesnt even compare.

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ant Venom
  • Gamer Army ID:4402
well these guys are actor's, you cant expect everything to be 100% real, just like any other non-live show. they do it just to entertain, and i dont think they streched the limits this time like in episode 9, just bended the limits.

QUOTE (UDP @ Apr 13 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he just pwned him like when you pwn a pokemon, they never die, they just faint

zOMG

zOMG
  • Members
  • 103 posts
ppl who ay 'needs more jokes' are mentally handicapped
the point is not to make funny jokes, it just follows the life of a gamer.
its like saying... the movie is good but it needs more blood. FUCK THAT.

that is a really stupid suggestion to make, doesn't anyone else agree with me here?

onbviously they have to make some sort of story, they can't have him sitting there all down showing his hands micro and him watching cnc (or cnc replays) all day.

the story isn't that good, obviously, but something has to be done..

I'm biased, uninformed but correct nontheless.

edit: btw why do i have 5 yellow boxes on my warn line?
Circle jerking rocks

Blinky the Ghost

Blinky the Ghost
  • Banned
  • 384 posts
  • xfire:jenger
  • Interests:I love pwning.
An amazing episode, loved the effects, loved the tickling with Tagi, but not in a perverted way, it was cute.

The thing that I'm still waiting for in the episodes, which hasn't been seen for a little while is FPS Doug to scream boom headshot! But then again, aren't we all?

Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to finally make it to one of the screenings. I live in Toronto, but I never have time to make it. I bought tickets to the first screening ever, but didn't make it. Hope to see Jeremy, Kyle, Doug, Anastasia, etc.. in the next screenings.

I R LOVE TEH PP CREW
N I HOPE TEHY LOVE ME 2

Lawl it rhymes.
Jengerer

Đєтұ

Đєтұ
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • xfire:deity1337
THe other episodes were full of pwning, it was good for this one to focus on there lives/relationships/friendships. I like the trip to Holland, and then at the end in Kensinton market/China Town.
Esca's #1 fan!!!
IPB Image

NukeDukem

NukeDukem
  • Members
  • 171 posts
You want story to the show? How abt Jeremy actually doing somethin abt his game he was talkin abt in ep10.. or maybe teachin Anastasia to play other games except WoW.. or maybe even having doug vs anastasia in C&C (both noobs to RTS).. id rather have that than stupid sci-fi crap + romance

mattyk123

mattyk123
  • Members
  • 353 posts
Not bad but I hope it's leading upto a big finale. There was less Netherlands footage than I expected aswell.

Da_maniaC

Da_maniaC
  • Members
  • 89 posts
Im new to these forums so i'd like to give the PP team props in general for making such fun episodes.

I have something in particular to comment on this episode though.

You guys went to the Netherlands! Thats my home country for crying out loud! icon_biggrin.gif

And that rocked. icon_razz.gif

OwNaGeR

OwNaGeR
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • xfire:ownager1
idk I felt it was more of a 4. it would've been perfect if not for one thing: in the begining tagi was saying why she liked jeremy. she said "well...of course he has ubermicro". the way she sayed ubermicro sounded like Uber was a noun, not an adj. I just feel this made the whole part with tagi talking to the camera in the begining kinda scripted.
Fatal1ty?
IPB Image

owned.

Donken

Donken
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:Donken
QUOTE (OwNaGeR @ Jul 10 2006, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
idk I felt it was more of a 4. it would've been perfect if not for one thing: in the begining tagi was saying why she liked jeremy. she said "well...of course he has ubermicro". the way she sayed ubermicro sounded like Uber was a noun, not an adj. I just feel this made the whole part with tagi talking to the camera in the begining kinda scripted.

gay, the show is scripted

Punish3r

Punish3r
  • GA Private
  • 240 posts
  • xfire:DanTheMan7772
  • Interests:Filmmaking, Photography, Catching pokemon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Movies, Brushing my teeth, Washing my hair, Giving the dog a bath, Running around crazily screaming ahhh man eating squirrels attack, Playing the bass, Setting fire to non-flamable items, Running in circles, Running like a maniac, Taekwondo, Wresting with my brother, Using a sword, Going peepoo, Riding my tricycle. Jumping.Blinking. Breathing. Thinking. Sleeping. Reading. Listening, Farting, Yelling, Kicking, Punching, Eating pizza, Hitting evil mutant squirrels, Running into doors, Yelling at the Neighbor's dog, Itching my head, Eating spegetii O's out of my bellybutton, Making baby's, Using the phone, Running water pointlessly, Playing peek-ah-boo, Using the force, Being a pokemon master, Voting for pedro, Judo chopping salamie, Jump kicking fences, Head butting penguins.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Punish3r x3h
  • Gamer Army ID:486
Episode 11 was most excellent.

It was a departure from past episodes, but in a good way.

It's building character devolopment by showing the other side of Jeremy and Anastacia.

Also, I thought the addition of the characters discussing Jeremy/The Netherlands was cool, and I'm interesting to see what will happen next.

teehee

teehee
  • Members
  • 2 posts
It was alright but far from the better eps they've done. they overdid it a fair bit with the whole fading and keyboard battle thing eg dark for a little too long in between but darkness in the end wasnt bad, music shouldnt have been made to cut out as often either. it was good concept, just the implementation needs improving.. heh i'm not a great fan of anastacia on this show, i mean she's alright but i think there was a little too much emphasis on the whole romance thing between them. I understand the need for character development, i'd just like to see more story-line and more than just a few words from the masterer. the jump from the netherlands back home was a little too sudden as well, probably could've placed a little more footage in between to have some sort of seamless transition goin there. It'd be cool to actually have a good look at the masterers organisation in a bit of detail rather than the occasional flashes and pieces we get. I like the whole conspiracy idea as well and i'd rather have it focused more on that rather than some of the crap at the beggining.

Thats just some random criticism in hopes someone important will read it and make some changes. None of it will stop me from watchin the series though icon_biggrin.gif

nvoorberg

nvoorberg
  • Members
  • 10 posts
where were you in the netherlands, amsterdam?

i live in the netherlands, and i like it. specially the wooden shoes and the coffee shop, and off course reading the sign icon_razz.gif

totally pwnage

icon_smile.gif

ahrnak(wow)

ahrnak(wow)
  • Members
  • 1 posts
ZoMG

best episode evah, and ill tell you why.
the scene in the netherlands, thats in Leiden.
i live/walk/eat there every day.
i mean rly, the places you see jeremy walking, i walk there vry often asswel.
just cant believe PP went to leiden zomg woot.
to bad i wasnt walking in the haarlemmerstraat/molen de valk/ centraal station when it got recorded.

next time you goto Leiden/oegstgeest, plx tell me kk bai thx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users