Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 11 - i <3 u in rl

• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (823 member(s) have cast votes)

rate it!

1. 5 (best) (254 votes [30.86%])

Percentage of vote: 30.86%

2. 4 (319 votes [38.76%])

Percentage of vote: 38.76%

3. 3 (147 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

4. 2 (53 votes [6.44%])

Percentage of vote: 6.44%

5. 1 (worst) (50 votes [6.08%])

Percentage of vote: 6.08%

Vote Guests cannot vote

chester

chester
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • xfire:chester182
well, what can i say, its as good as the best, love jeremys lady friend, shes cute, cant remember her name though, oh yeah, anastsaia! or however u spell it ahhaha!
BU MORE IMPORTNATLY, WHEN IS THE NExt episode coming out!??!?!?!
IPB Image
Life is like a game of css,u neva no which fucka to shoot 1st!! BOOOMMM HEADSHOT!!!!

TheBoldBaldBastard

TheBoldBaldBastard
  • Members
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Internet Gaming, Linux
The show was building up to being good.. then the second part.. after the phaser gun effect (nicely excuted though) it stops being a mockumentary and it becomes the superpower hero show again. (which might be nice for the younger audience of the show)

I felt sorry that the joke Anastacia made in the start with comparing drugs to gaming addiction e.g. escaping reality didn't come over as a good joke.. while it was phun intended.

The best part of the show was FPS Doug moaning about WoW... Cause it's all true and very real..

Not enough jokes in this episode, if you ask me.

I think Kyle is funny.. he's a clown.. that's what so f*cking funny about him icon_smile.gif (Good Fellas)

Just my 2 cents...

Body

Body
  • Members
  • 8 posts
5. It was awesome. I liked it <D:
Liek pmfg pl0x................................jwowe.a

by-tor2112

by-tor2112
  • GA Private
  • 2,274 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:skc132
  • Gamer Army ID:1860
ya it was good but a little to set up u knwo wat i meen but a great ep

Byteme!

Byteme!
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:byte711
it was teh funniest i love it when hes at the sign....roflroflroflroflrofl......a/d lol arms dealer thats teh funniest shit keep up the great work
-Byte
iconrtfm1mo.gif

Mistress Kitty

Mistress Kitty
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:MistressKitty
  • Interests:Games<br />Hentia<br />Nekos<br />Ninjas<br />Pirates<br />MERMAIDS
I loved it when they asked Tagi about the PP grrls.. and shes says.. " What girls!?"

<3 tagi
IPB Image

Dukie

Dukie
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I love the sheep at the end. "Laaawl."

This episode was pure pwnage.

teh_insider

teh_insider
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (NgiN @ Jul 19 2006, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess he ment the one shot of the billboard of a coffeeshop in amsterdam
i started a thread a few months ago about if jeremy smokes weed.
this one shot of a coffeeshop doesnt answer that question ofcourse, but it tells me atleast they are not against ppl smoking.
i did like the episode...better then the last one for sure imo.
i REALLY enjoyed seeing pp in amsterdam, seeing as how i live there.
man how cool would it have been if i met jeremy there....but i didnt ofcourse )-:

i didnt get the africa jokes on amsterdam btw.....
yeah there are a lot of (black) surinam ppl especially in amsterdam...but theve been here for 40 years or so, and are completely dutch in all regards.
it sounded a bit racist to me, but im sure i interpreted the jokes wrong, cause i cant imagine jeremy beeing a racist guy.

o yeah and special complements to kyle...i really admire how you dont film in just one way, but come up with original shots in every show.
im am revering to the fight where the screen gets black...altough it could have been shorter, i really enjoyed it.
also i am curious...what does pp have with holland?...in past shows theve been talking bout holland also.

the africa joke had nothing to do with the black people in Holland. In the scene in which he made the joke, there wasn't even black people around him. When Jeremy said "are you sure we're not in africa?" , it was meant to show his ignorance to RL. ALSO, because he didn't see anyone playing games on the streets, (because holland are reknowned for gaming), so he said that. He chose africa, because that would be a country you would expect to have very minimal people playing games.

THat's my opinion. Africa could have been replaced with any other country really

QUOTE (TheBoldBaldBastard @ Jul 20 2006, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The show was building up to being good.. then the second part.. after the phaser gun effect (nicely excuted though) it stops being a mockumentary and it becomes the superpower hero show again. (which might be nice for the younger audience of the show)

I felt sorry that the joke Anastacia made in the start with comparing drugs to gaming addiction e.g. escaping reality didn't come over as a good joke.. while it was phun intended.

The best part of the show was FPS Doug moaning about WoW... Cause it's all true and very real..

Not enough jokes in this episode, if you ask me.

I think Kyle is funny.. he's a clown.. that's what so f*cking funny about him icon_smile.gif (Good Fellas)

Just my 2 cents...

From what i have seen, every episode has it's own different... genre, more or less. Sometimes, its a mockumentary, sometimes reality show, sometimes superhero show.. You can see how Kyle is using different techniques he learnt from film school in all the episodes. You can tell the show wasn't planned right from the beginning, from episode 1 - 50 or watever.. They just doing it as they go, so the theme is fluctuating a bit, however, this contrast gives its own taste IMO. It's great, how the show switches themes at times, and not always just about Gaming.. pwning, boom headshot, gaming lingo etc etc.. However, there is enough of that in every episode.

what i'm saying is, PP is unique in the way it potrays itself, and your point about it switching from mockumentary to superhero show again is correct, but that is what the show is, a juxtaposition of themes.

Spr33

Spr33
  • Members
  • 7 posts
the only thing i'm disappointed with pp in general is that (have u other ppl noticed) that doug has calmed down almost too much.. i mean sure, maybe he was a over-excited during his ep but seriously, there needs to be more "AHHH I'M FPS_DOUG BITCHHHHHH"

or maybe hes just getting tired of always saying "boom headshot"

hey jeremy pass me that boom headshot shirt
which shirt? this one?
Give me the shirt!
oh c'mon doug u said it so quietly, just say it
give me the fuckgin shirt!!!1

cluster-

cluster-
  • GA Private
  • 114 posts
  • xfire:clewstah
  • Interests:I find people. I make them confess to crimes they did not commit and then I make them disappear.
  • Gamer Army ID:736
'tis so gr8! liek tnx u guys 4 some pwnsome eps of gawdliness.
IPB Image
It is not sexual in any way. My erection has nothing to do with you.

teh_agent

teh_agent
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • xfire:nativeagent747
hey at the begining of teh episode wat game replay was jeremy lookin at? pp_smiley4.gif

OwNaGeR

OwNaGeR
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • xfire:ownager1
lol

the show wasn't bad, it's just...the show is about gaming, and the last two eps had minimum gaming in them. so...the SEASON FINALLE of a GAMING SHOW should have a lot of GAMING...

makes sence to me...
Fatal1ty?
IPB Image

owned.

-DK-

-DK-
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Ok show 3/5. Its always so much funnier when u believe that it actually could be happening, and its not all fake looking. Then you start looking at the characters differently, as if they're not real either.
IPB Image

paRk

paRk
  • Members
  • 51 posts
QUOTE (-DK- @ Jul 23 2006, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok show 3/5. Its always so much funnier when u believe that it actually could be happening, and its not all fake looking. Then you start looking at the characters differently, as if they're not real either.

But i mean it can't be ep 1 again and again, Kyle directs the show, and he knows it needs a plot. I guess most of us felt that too, but i mean its for our own good in a way.. <D:

In the end it'll all make sense and come together both dramatically and realistically for the greater good

heard ep12 was it..hope it pwns a lot more

i liked the intro the best

NukeDukem

NukeDukem
  • Members
  • 171 posts
I bet i know what ep 12 is going to be about:
For some unknown reason Jeremy is sent to some european country again, france, germany, russia w/e. There he does absolutely nothing and then all of a sudden some gay-dressed, totally nerd-looking, air-microing loser appears with his gay-coloured keyboard. Jeremy gets involved into another geeky fight and then ends up throwing a blue bolt of micro into the guy that kills him

Hooray for the cheapest sci-fi wanabee ever made

paRk

paRk
  • Members
  • 51 posts
QUOTE (NukeDukem @ Jul 26 2006, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet i know what ep 12 is going to be about:
For some unknown reason Jeremy is sent to some european country again, france, germany, russia w/e. There he does absolutely nothing and then all of a sudden some gay-dressed, totally nerd-looking, air-microing loser appears with his gay-coloured keyboard. Jeremy gets involved into another geeky fight and then ends up throwing a blue bolt of micro into the guy that kills him

Hooray for the cheapest sci-fi wanabee ever made

uh okay... icon_eek.gif

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • xfire:dipset101
QUOTE (paRk @ Jul 26 2006, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uh okay... icon_eek.gif

lol

QUOTE (paRk @ Jul 26 2006, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uh okay... icon_eek.gif

lol
I did what i did, deserve the consiquence

Goku

Goku
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • xfire:Goku
I think it has to be in the top 3 of all the episodes.
A good signiture should be this lenght and no longer.

kanekane

kanekane
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • xfire:kaneispr0
for me it was very good, except that girl who said that "i <3 u in rl", she was ..... ekhm, lets say she wasnt very cool but i guess she was supposed to be just like that. I gotta say that kyle is better in every episode.

paRk

paRk
  • Members
  • 51 posts
QUOTE (kanekane @ Jul 27 2006, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for me it was very good, except that girl who said that "i <3 u in rl", she was ..... ekhm, lets say she wasnt very cool but i guess she was supposed to be just like that. I gotta say that kyle is better in every episode.

yeah, and because im like totally the number 1 fan of PP i searched on wikipedia, and kyle is in his last year of filmschool and hes probably gnna work on episodes full time. That means only one thing..okay maybe two...:
MORE EPISODES FASTER
AND
SEXIER EPISODES

kyle really pays attention in film school, it really shows

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users