Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Screening info

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

-cb_32-

-cb_32-
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,861 posts
  • Interests:Skype: sweank
  • Xbox / GFWL:< PS3
  • PSN:cb_32
  • Gamer Army ID:2372
  • Company:Bravo
Ok my questions to the people who have been to a screening before:

What time is the best I show up to line up?
If I pre-buy the tix will I get in once I show up or will I need to wait in line like a sucker?
What time does it all end at?
What are my chances to get a gaming peripheral signed?
RIP: Troy Dixon

Paulie_Pwnage

Paulie_Pwnage
  • Members
  • 31 posts
1) about an hour before the show should give you enough time to get a good spot
2) there is a line for pre-ticket holders but it goes fast
3) the time always varies, at yesterday's premiere it was over really early around 8pm
4) 100% chances of that, the cast stayed outside for over an hour to sign everything the fans wanted

-cb_32-

-cb_32-
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,861 posts
QUOTE (Paulie_Pwnage @ Jun 19 2006, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) about an hour before the show should give you enough time to get a good spot
2) there is a line for pre-ticket holders but it goes fast
3) the time always varies, at yesterday's premiere it was over really early around 8pm
4) 100% chances of that, the cast stayed outside for over an hour to sign everything the fans wanted

OMFG

I will get my ps2 signed, keyboard and my coppy of css!

OMFG i am so going

killerman23

killerman23
  • Banned
  • 392 posts
  • xfire:killerman23
some guy got his xbox sighed and i got my hat and shirt sighned by the whole pp crew i still need to get kyles but i got to see his face
IPB Image

-cb_32-

-cb_32-
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,861 posts
QUOTE (killerman23 @ Jun 19 2006, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some guy got his xbox sighed and i got my hat and shirt sighned by the whole pp crew i still need to get kyles but i got to see his face

if i actually do go... i will also take a pic of the whole cast(hiding kyles face offcourse)

3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,494 posts
  • xfire:3dozerbuild
  • Xbox / GFWL:teh wonderer
  • PSN:cheech
  • Wii:6496583014150106
  • Gamer Army ID:948
QUOTE (killerman23 @ Jun 19 2006, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some guy 3dozerbuild got his xbox sighed and i got my hat and shirt sighned by the whole pp crew i still need to get kyles but i got to see his face

i am not some guy thank you

MeTroiD

MeTroiD
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,457 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Metroid games, Nintendo, Guitar, Hockey (Maple Leafs fan), Basketball (Toronto Raptors), music includes metallica, dragonforce, trivium, megadeth, pantera and MeTroiD Metal. favourite game of all time is super metroid, love LOTR movies, simply enjoy a nice time chilling with my friends going out to eat or drink (i don't drink but keep them company of course) or just chilling at someones place, watching stuff, talking or playing Wii sports which is the next best new thing to do :) oh and megaman because MegamanXLanDarkZero said so :)
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Man Toss
  • Wii:2302372127657498
yeah, you don't gotta show up that early, i heard people came at 1pm, i got their at 4:30, but even if you came at 5:30 you'd still get a good spot

and yeah, the crew is awsome, they were so nice and patient with the fans requests with signing all sorts of stuff, jeremy even increased the value of peoples shirts, even pwned someones head had a micro battle with me icon_razz.gif

i'm pretty sure everyone who stayed to meet the crew after left very very satisfied, i was very happy after meeting everyone and getting pictures, i really can't wait for episode 12

and best of all, you can see kyle, i thought he wouldnt' allow pictures with him but he's cool like that and trusts the fans

-cb_32-

-cb_32-
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,861 posts
i saw the micro batle on youtube.. it was prety stupid

MeTroiD

MeTroiD
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,457 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Metroid games, Nintendo, Guitar, Hockey (Maple Leafs fan), Basketball (Toronto Raptors), music includes metallica, dragonforce, trivium, megadeth, pantera and MeTroiD Metal. favourite game of all time is super metroid, love LOTR movies, simply enjoy a nice time chilling with my friends going out to eat or drink (i don't drink but keep them company of course) or just chilling at someones place, watching stuff, talking or playing Wii sports which is the next best new thing to do :) oh and megaman because MegamanXLanDarkZero said so :)
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Man Toss
  • Wii:2302372127657498
QUOTE (Swean @ Jun 19 2006, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i saw the micro batle on youtube.. it was prety stupid

lol shit that one isn't me icon_razz.gif, for a sec i thought i made it on youtube icon_eek.gif
it was just a micro battle pose with jeremy for a picture that my bro took, but i saw this one from the distance as we approached jeremy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users