Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vectorama LAN

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Korru

Korru
  • GA Private
  • 1,547 posts
  • xfire:korru
  • Interests:Music, philosophy, games even though a bit less nowadays, and anime!
  • Gamer Army ID:197
Well there was a LAN in my hometown... and i attended... Went to competiotion of Hl2dm and came out fourth... which is quite good considering i've almost never played the game and rest seemed to be freaking pro at it.

Here's some pics.

here's me in the head of the line... this means i was almost the first to set up my rig... lucky me i guess icon_razz.gif

People setting up comp while i figure out why the net isn't on yet: ( me at low left )

The LAN is up! ( note: there are people on the second floor and below the picture tookers place which aren't seen)

IRC Screen number one:

IRC Screen number two

We raided the local hesburger 5 minutes before it was supposed to close ( can't close if there are customers )

PS: Around 400 people at the event... little bit small but it was good enough icon_smile.gif Will be attending a 2500 people event later this summer.
You recreated your own world based on reality.You escaped to imagination, and distorted the truth It's not a dream, but a substitute for reality.

Then, where is my dream? It's a continuation of reality. Where's my reality? It's where the dream ends.

Aus_gamer_warkuo

Aus_gamer_warkuo
  • Members
  • 51 posts
must be nice, damn we dont held these kinda stuff here in aus gold coast

pp_smiley11.gif gg

NewCamp

NewCamp
  • Members
  • 580 posts
  • xfire:newcamp
Hahaha, five minutes before it was supposed to be closed. Did you purposefully do that just to piss them off?
"Lucky for you, I would have enjoyed polishing your mug..."
My most commonly used pseudonym is 'Adac'.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
umm...
can i just say that..HESBURGER G0T PWND

Korru

Korru
  • GA Private
  • 1,547 posts
  • xfire:korru
  • Interests:Music, philosophy, games even though a bit less nowadays, and anime!
  • Gamer Army ID:197
QUOTE (NewCamp @ Jun 12 2006, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha, five minutes before it was supposed to be closed. Did you purposefully do that just to piss them off?

Ofcourse... it was also four at night icon_razz.gif
You recreated your own world based on reality.You escaped to imagination, and distorted the truth It's not a dream, but a substitute for reality.

Then, where is my dream? It's a continuation of reality. Where's my reality? It's where the dream ends.

DemomanScotboi

DemomanScotboi

MotM July '07

• Banned
  • 3,063 posts
  • xfire:henx12
  • Interests:Buyin',Sellin',Tradin',Stalkin people to make em buy 'er sell.
  • Gamer Army ID:808
gotta love those overworked hesburger emplyees.

especially when they gotta feed atleast 50 mouths 5 minutes before closing time.

hesburger=pwnt.

trhere is a hesburger across the street where live so i always pull that on em.

NewCamp

NewCamp
  • Members
  • 580 posts
  • xfire:newcamp
QUOTE (Korru @ Jun 12 2006, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ofcourse... it was also four at night icon_razz.gif

Oh, I have to try that with me and my friends one time now. That's quite funny. We'll walk in and keep buying the cheapest food they have to offer, only problem is we first have to find a store that can't close with customers.
"Lucky for you, I would have enjoyed polishing your mug..."
My most commonly used pseudonym is 'Adac'.

Joechop

Joechop
  • Members
  • 735 posts
Looks fun, I dont go to any LAN's around my area... No one knows how to play CS 1.6 or Source :-/.

just looked at the overview pic.. WOW lots of people o.O

TheHumannBee

TheHumannBee
  • Banned
  • 790 posts
  • xfire:tehhumannbee
Your lucky. The biggest LAN I've been to has had about 14 people icon_neutral.gif
IPB Image

063 Abra

063 Abra
  • Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in learning about religions, mythologies, ancient cultures, and psychology. I also like to play a lot of video games and computer games, mainly Role-Playing Games. I also play a few table top Role-Playing Games like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow Run, and Vampire: the Masquerade.
You're fortunate, I don't have any LANs near me that I know of. And if I did, then I wouldn't go, my computer sucks pretty bad.
Always up for Gen IV Pokemon battling and trading - just shoot me a PM.

T w i Z t i D

T w i Z t i D
  • Banned
  • 5,157 posts
  • xfire:TwiZtiDJuggal0
  • Interests:watching you get clowned
biggest lan ive too was 30 man icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,159 posts
Ugh, I'd love to go to a big ass LAN like that. Think the biggest LAN i've been to is a ~35 man LAN, and that's considered big around where I live.. sigh.

disposeable_hero

disposeable_hero
  • Members
  • 264 posts
  • xfire:disposeablehero
  • Interests:paintball, computers, airsoft, dance dance revolution, video games, paintball...
  • Xbox / GFWL:xAtomsKx
  • Wii:0252793332874998
Nice pics. Biggest LANs I've been to are around 160 people up at DC Computer Mods in MN.
I haz a bukit.

Playing: Beatmania IIDX Troopers, QuakeLive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users