Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FAGs and gays

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

masterjaja

masterjaja
  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • xfire:masterjaja
  • Interests:Gamerbio,Gunz,Pure Pwnage and lotsa stuffs.I like to play Gunz all the time but I still have school hours...I also watch One piece,Lufi pwns too much,so is sanje.I heard Pure Pwnage in Gamerbio a several times but I still dont know what this website all about so I followed the link and registered into the forums,its really cool.I also love to play Starcraft since the year 2001,it pwns too much too...
name all fagrock bands and gaycore music you know,I only know these:
teh click five
boyzone
westlife

you continue...there are too many
IPB Image

T w i Z t i D

T w i Z t i D
  • Banned
  • 5,157 posts
  • xfire:TwiZtiDJuggal0
  • Interests:watching you get clowned
my chemical romance
IPB Image

masterjaja

masterjaja
  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • xfire:masterjaja
  • Interests:Gamerbio,Gunz,Pure Pwnage and lotsa stuffs.I like to play Gunz all the time but I still have school hours...I also watch One piece,Lufi pwns too much,so is sanje.I heard Pure Pwnage in Gamerbio a several times but I still dont know what this website all about so I followed the link and registered into the forums,its really cool.I also love to play Starcraft since the year 2001,it pwns too much too...
yup you're right,what else??

prince
marilyn manson???he's a faggot
rooster
IPB Image

T w i Z t i D

T w i Z t i D
  • Banned
  • 5,157 posts
  • xfire:TwiZtiDJuggal0
  • Interests:watching you get clowned
fallout boy
yellowcard
IPB Image

Kaos Pwnage

Kaos Pwnage
  • Banned
  • 2,252 posts
  • xfire:dontbah8er
  • Interests:Games, PCs, swords, guns and Black Metal.
Simple Plan for 1 icon_razz.gif
Dylan Klebold - "I know we're gonna have followers because we're so fucking God-like. We're not exactly human -- we have human bodies but we've evolved into one step above you, fucking human shit. We actually have fucking self-awareness."

NoFear

NoFear
  • Members
  • 244 posts
  • xfire:nofearnero
Simple Plan for 2 ( being from Quebec, I dislike them even more, they're just a queer band that tries to get 12 to 14 years old girls' heart. . . )

That's probably the only range of person that likes them too... "CAUSE I'M JUST A KID" . . . fag
IPB Image

Kaos Pwnage

Kaos Pwnage
  • Banned
  • 2,252 posts
  • xfire:dontbah8er
  • Interests:Games, PCs, swords, guns and Black Metal.
QUOTE (NoFear @ Jun 12 2006, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Simple Plan for 2 ( being from Quebec, I dislike them even more, they're just a queer band that tries to get 12 to 14 years old girls' heart. . . )

That's probably the only range of person that likes them too... "CAUSE I'M JUST A KID" . . . fag

when girls say i liek em im liek "OMFG STFU!!!" it fux me so hard coz there liek isnt a chick over here who doesnt listen to that shit icon_sad.gif
Dylan Klebold - "I know we're gonna have followers because we're so fucking God-like. We're not exactly human -- we have human bodies but we've evolved into one step above you, fucking human shit. We actually have fucking self-awareness."

Silverslug

Silverslug

Best Console Contributor 2006

• GA Private
  • 5,961 posts
  • xfire:fruitsofherwomb
  • Xbox / GFWL:fruitsofherwomb
  • Gamer Army ID:118
I don't like this topic. This is a insult to homosexuals out there. WHy the hell do they have to listen to horrible music just because they suck dicks?

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
green day
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

CrackHead

CrackHead
  • Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Smoking weed, seeling weed, snorting coke/ cocaine, dealing crack/ cocaine, eating, uhhhhhh sleeping..........I said weed right
Systm of a down

Bullitt64

Bullitt64
  • Members
  • 194 posts
QUOTE (fruitsofherwomb @ Jun 12 2006, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't like this topic. This is a insult to homosexuals out there. WHy the hell do they have to listen to horrible music just because they suck dicks?

QFT

I'm fine with people who love the cock, but loving Simple Plan is a different story altogether.
IPB Image

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
Close this damn thread. :-/

Close this damn thread. :-/
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
QUOTE (CrackHead @ Jun 12 2006, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Systm of a down

this is coming from someone who thinks recreating a Boxer match out of paper is a waste of time

please, never post again
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,863 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
No homophobia.

Thread Locked - Bya

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Powder my Balls

Powder my Balls
  • Members
  • 791 posts
  • xfire:Powdermyballs
  • Interests:CJSW, real hardcore, starcraft, cs1.6 ,cs:s(noob cs), AGE OF EMPIRES, dota is fun to, I love power metal, melodic deathmetal, blackmetal,<br />real punk rock.
Well this thread would be ok if we actualy used real homosexual bands,

Like you know: Culture Club, New Kids on the Block, ect.

i think those bands are fucking awsome. you guys just dont have the balls to be a queer i dont see you rollerblading around in short shorts.

dont get me wrong i call stuff gay on the internet all the time i mean its the fucking internet but when it comes to real life i dont realy care if ur gay. in fact some of my friends are fags who cares.
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

Silent_Lamb

Silent_Lamb
  • Banned
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Gaming,acting,filming.programming
Yeah, unless you’re listing bands that contain actual gay members don't call them gay. There are other ways of displaying your dislike of something, this is why speech was invented.
"I apologize to every last one of the forum members, moderators, and admins who work every day to make this forum what it is. My actions were stupid, without reason, and poorly thought out. I appreciate your forgiveness, thank you"

Powder my Balls

Powder my Balls
  • Members
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:CJSW, real hardcore, starcraft, cs1.6 ,cs:s(noob cs), AGE OF EMPIRES, dota is fun to, I love power metal, melodic deathmetal, blackmetal,<br />real punk rock.
Judas Priest and Queen both have homo singers.
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (fruitsofherwomb @ Jun 12 2006, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QFT, again. Freddie Mercury loved *you know what* and he is still one of the greatest voices in the history of rock. Rob Halford is the grand-daddy of metal and also loves *you know what*

Leave gay people alone, please... There no link between being gay and listening that kind of BS

abd BTW, ROFLoverlord !!! This topic is getting even better... clean up the insults against sexual minorities, but don't lock this one, please! LOL

Powder my Balls

Powder my Balls
  • Members
  • 791 posts
man how can you say prince is gay? hes had more pussy then Jean simmons. havnt you ever heard the song pussy control?

GET THE SONG PUSSY CONTROL BY PRINCE.
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
QUOTE (Powder my Balls @ Jun 13 2006, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Judas Priest and Queen both have homo singers.

QFE(xample): Something like this is allowed, since it's true and not said in a derogatory sense... Powder... you've earned a cookie! icon_biggrin.gif
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users