Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HAHAHA these peeps r dumb

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

CrackHead

CrackHead
  • Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Smoking weed, seeling weed, snorting coke/ cocaine, dealing crack/ cocaine, eating, uhhhhhh sleeping..........I said weed right
http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/t300964-...50-and-sli.html I do not know if he is stupid, wants to be l33t, or is bill gates child.

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ant Venom
  • Gamer Army ID:4402
hes neither of them. that is a fine question, and this is a bad post. no flaming is allowed here, and none should be tollerated.

QUOTE (UDP @ Apr 13 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he just pwned him like when you pwn a pokemon, they never die, they just faint

CrackHead

CrackHead
  • Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Smoking weed, seeling weed, snorting coke/ cocaine, dealing crack/ cocaine, eating, uhhhhhh sleeping..........I said weed right
You don't think its funny he is essentially about to spend like $700. When DX10 is coming out and he would'nt see a difference between that and a he can get a much cheaper card for alot less $$$.

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,159 posts
Uh, I didn't think it was that stupid of a question..

CrackHead

CrackHead
  • Members
  • 385 posts
Fuck it I thought it was funny.

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (CrackHead @ Jun 7 2006, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/t300964-...50-and-sli.html I do not know if he is stupid, wants to be l33t, or is bill gates child.

Rofl, that guy is retarded.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

CrackHead

CrackHead
  • Members
  • 385 posts
Hip hip horay someone see it as I do.

evol262

evol262

MotM Dec 2005 teh_burninator / Keeping n00bs at bay

• GA Private
  • 5,804 posts
  • xfire:evol262
  • Gamer Army ID:548
It's not a bad question at all. He's trying to clarify things for himself. A fair amount of people on here have more expensive setups than that. I agree that SLI is a total loss in most cases, but it's his money to do with as he wishes.
CODE
while(!asleep()) {
                    sheep++;
}

Komet

Komet

PPFA 2006: Best HW&SW teh_overclockerer

• GA Corporal
  • 9,425 posts
  • xfire:theredkomet
  • Wii:7734541838954115
  • Gamer Army ID:128
QUOTE (evol262 @ Jun 7 2006, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not a bad question at all. He's trying to clarify things for himself. A fair amount of people on here have more expensive setups than that. I agree that SLI is a total loss in most cases, but it's his money to do with as he wishes.
/agreed.

7h3 n00b m4573r

7h3 n00b m4573r

Best HW & SW Contributor 08 & 09

• CCA
  • 9,600 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dont like
  • PSN:Completely detest
  • Wii:Cant afford
QUOTE (Komet @ Jun 8 2006, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/agreed.

Yeah same here, nothing wrong with n00bs asking questions to clarify things.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Metabox P170 laptop
i7 3610QM 2.3GHz
4x4GB RAM
256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
nVidia GTX675M

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,159 posts
I bet if Evol had said it was stupid.. =]

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
There's nothing wrong with a n00b asking for clarification. There definetly IS something wrong with those guys not telling him that it's a total waste getting the card because of DX10.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users