Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

June 21st, 2006 - Pure Pwnage episode 11

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ant Venom
  • Gamer Army ID:4402
sucks i cant go, but i am looking foward to one of them in the future.

QUOTE (UDP @ Apr 13 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he just pwned him like when you pwn a pokemon, they never die, they just faint

masterjaja

masterjaja
  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • xfire:masterjaja
  • Interests:Gamerbio,Gunz,Pure Pwnage and lotsa stuffs.I like to play Gunz all the time but I still have school hours...I also watch One piece,Lufi pwns too much,so is sanje.I heard Pure Pwnage in Gamerbio a several times but I still dont know what this website all about so I followed the link and registered into the forums,its really cool.I also love to play Starcraft since the year 2001,it pwns too much too...
OK,I'm very excited to watch episode 11 but I'll just wait for it to be released,thnx!
IPB Image

EnderX

EnderX
  • Members
  • 64 posts
Yay, for once in my life living in Canada has put me close to, what I consider, a monumental Video Gaming event!

Can't wait to see everyone there, it'll be Pure Pwnage in more ways than one!

RED XI

RED XI
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • xfire:Redxiredxi
  • Interests:Gameing
W0000t just got back from the screening, I got all of the PP crew to sign my I pwn noobs T-shirt was awesome seeing em irl icon_smile.gif

darkliquid

darkliquid
  • Members
  • 7 posts
ya man, Me and my 4 buddys just got back from the screening. it was awsome. got myself a bandana. I'm deffinitly going to the next screening

RED XI

RED XI
  • Members
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (darkliquid @ Jun 18 2006, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya man, Me and my 4 buddys just got back from the screening. it was awsome. got myself a bandana. I'm deffinitly going to the next screening

^ was packed as hell huh? lol did u see the guy with the nintendo backpack thing? lol that was crazyness

And ROFL!!!! did u see all thoes guys at that bar yelling and shit because korea won the game or some shit they went on for like 3 hours after the game was done LOL!

And ZOMG I saw KYLE!!!!!!!!!! lol

EnderX

EnderX
  • Members
  • 64 posts
Yeah! Just got back from screening as well, it was literally Pure Pwnage! Got the entire cast to sign my '-i pwn noobs-' shirt!

Also had some intense DS pictochat going on pre show and during the intermission.

Best night ever!

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
Just got back as well. That was awesome. =)

Hacky sacking ftw...
-Your Mom-

RED XI

RED XI
  • Members
  • 24 posts
the best part was the part when they were driveing in the car at night I LOL'd SO HARD!!!

LordMeatloaf

LordMeatloaf
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • xfire:LordMeatloaf
Last night's screening was nice, espeacially with the korean crowd outside =.=

Warcraft suks
n00b

IPB Image

Shmanky

Shmanky
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:shmanky
I talked with Kyle at the screening! Woo! I don't know about you guys, but personally I feel Kyle is the real star of the show.

Teh_FullMetal

Teh_FullMetal
  • Members
  • 528 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:TehFullMetal
about 21 hours and 1 mins until release date on the web icon_biggrin.gif

Jonarooni

Jonarooni
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • xfire:jonarooni
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage<br />Computers
  • PSN:Jonarooni
WELL I AM SOOOOO HYPED UP ABOUT THE ONLINE DOWNLOAD AND IF IT WAS COMING OUT AT 5PM MY TIME I WOULD HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT!!!!! pp_smiley4.gif WELL IT'LL BE OUT SOOOOOON ENOUGH... I CANT WAIT!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PP GUYS!!!!! BTW WHO THE HELL IS brian.png ... OH WELL WHO GIVES A SH!T... EPISODE 11 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TO EVERYONE!!! PWN HARD EVERYDAY!!!!!!!
IPB Image

Inev

Inev
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • xfire:bradhinca
QUOTE (Jonarooni @ Jun 21 2006, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WELL I AM SOOOOO HYPED UP ABOUT THE ONLINE DOWNLOAD AND IF IT WAS COMING OUT AT 5PM MY TIME I WOULD HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT!!!!! pp_smiley4.gif WELL IT'LL BE OUT SOOOOOON ENOUGH... I CANT WAIT!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PP GUYS!!!!! BTW WHO THE HELL IS brian.png ... OH WELL WHO GIVES A SH!T... EPISODE 11 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TO EVERYONE!!! PWN HARD EVERYDAY!!!!!!!

BTW brian.png = Brian... kkthx?

Jonarooni

Jonarooni
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • xfire:jonarooni
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage<br />Computers
  • PSN:Jonarooni
yes... but who is Brian?
IPB Image

Inev

Inev
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • xfire:bradhinca
QUOTE (Jonarooni @ Jun 21 2006, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes... but who is Brian?

...Umm, I do not know...

Sorry Brian! <3

spiXl

spiXl
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Gaming and stuf.<br /><br />I mostly play FPS but somtimes play mmo's like wow but thats only if i pwn to mutch in FPS that it gets boring :)
who is im going to know when its 5pm in canada when i live in norway ?
Who needs a signature :|

Jukke

Jukke
  • Members
  • 35 posts
If it is 5 pm EST then it will be 10pm at GMT (or 11pm at GMT+1 as it will be in sweden ware I live).
IPB Image
IPB Image
Alpha Tester to (A BF2 mod) --> Battlefield: Apocalypse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users