Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dream About Pure Pwnage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

StrykerGamer

StrykerGamer
  • GA Sergeant
  • 3,206 posts
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Gamer Army ID:163
QUOTE (Weiman @ May 28 2006, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PUNCTUTATE OMFG!

Seriously...

yes, i agree. the whole thing was 2 sentences.

Sirko

Sirko
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,026 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:41
Try lucid dreaming then go find teh_pwnerer and challenge him to a duel. That would be fun
<11101001> Peace Rules

StrykerGamer

StrykerGamer
  • GA Sergeant
  • 3,206 posts
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Gamer Army ID:163
QUOTE (Pauly @ May 28 2006, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try lucid dreaming then go find teh_pwnerer and challenge him to a duel. That would be fun

wtf? lucid dreaming? whats that? srry, im a dumbass and should kno this stuff. lol.

confrico

confrico
  • Members
  • 6,783 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (StrykerGamer @ May 28 2006, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf? lucid dreaming? whats that? srry, im a dumbass and should kno this stuff. lol.

it's knowing ur dreaming but not waking up, so you actually control what happens

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

Second only to DougHChrist! | Wisest Poster 08

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • xfire:h00nestr00b
  • Interests:Defenestration, interpretive dance...<br />Dreadlocks?<br /><br />This is stupid.
When I first got WoW, I had this dream about raiding MC solo. This was before I had seen PurePwnage, so the whole "soloing MC" thing didn't enter into it. It was a pretty tight dream. I was pwning all the bosses and getting like three million different epics. And then Blizzard like heard about me soloing MC so they gave me a bunch of prizes in WoW, like custom made stuff, etc. And they made me my own town in WoW where I got everything for free. It was a pretty cool dream, when I woke up it sucked though.
Oh how the mind plays tricks on us icon_sad.gif.

The Man

The Man
  • Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • xfire:menchions
  • Interests:RUSH
  • Xbox / GFWL:MunchBunchNL
  • PSN:Don't Have PS3
  • Wii:6421140839796455
  • Gamer Army ID:704
Lol, i played alot of rts before i went to bed one time and i dreamt i was driving a mirage tank xD

masterjaja

masterjaja
  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • xfire:masterjaja
  • Interests:Gamerbio,Gunz,Pure Pwnage and lotsa stuffs.I like to play Gunz all the time but I still have school hours...I also watch One piece,Lufi pwns too much,so is sanje.I heard Pure Pwnage in Gamerbio a several times but I still dont know what this website all about so I followed the link and registered into the forums,its really cool.I also love to play Starcraft since the year 2001,it pwns too much too...
you're dreaming about pure pwnage??Maybe your brain is just pwned too much and then you slept and while thinking of pwnage too much,it isnt bad for your health anyway
IPB Image

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
man, that happened to me last night too!!

Mopey

Mopey

MotM July 2006

• Members
  • 4,571 posts
  • xfire:mopeyn
  • Interests:drawing, <br />cooking, <br />gaming,<br />anime &amp; manga,<br />photoshopping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mopey Pi
Listen now, I'm damn serious!
I had a dream where I was camping with Doug, Dave and Jeremy @ I don't know - some green environment in the mountains.
So there was a little city with a big bank, all looked like a set in a making of movie - except no cameras.
So we went into the mall which was near and checked some stores, while talking in English and everything. In my dream @_@
We had a very good conversion we really never had about games, the look of stores and god and the world, just everything, and still nothing.
Then there was a sudden ZOOM...

Read about my dream in this thread if you want to know how it continued :>....
My Benderarchive. Enjoy!
My real name is Michi, but the capitalist punks call me Mike. Adrenaline Junkie.
<3Click pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users