Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dream About Pure Pwnage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Teh_Executioner

Teh_Executioner
  • Members
  • 231 posts
K before i went to sleep i watched alot of eps and scrolled thro to funny clips and stuff so yeah i guess i had a night full of Pure Pwnage but anyways i dreamt that Jeremy, Kyle and Anastasia were walkin around cant remember what they were chatting it up about but they pass by a house where a bunch of guys were at and they started egging them and throwing water balloons saying they were geeks and stuff and then jeremy and the gang hide behind some SUV call them nade spamming noobs then talk amongst themselves about stuff i forgot wat but what i remember clearly is that FPS doug shows up after the guys go back in and rings on the door, So the door swings open and as soon as it does fps doug gets revenge and goes "BOOM HEADSHOT!" to the guy who opend the door who falls to the floor, he sees some guy sitting on the couch and does another headshot then theres alot of shooting and he does alot of sounds and cycles thro guns and stuff so anyways like 5 min of action some macho guy walks down the stairs and doug tries to shoot him down but it turned out he ran outta ammo, he tries his pistols but no so then they go into this complex knife duel, at first doug cant get a single shot at him and he took a damage himself but then doug dodges a knife jab and pushes the guys head down and then brings his hand down on his head resulting in the headshot with a knife so the guy dies instantly and doug is praised. anyways pls post comments thought it was worth posting this dream i had.

ooberbunny

ooberbunny
  • Members
  • 170 posts
  • xfire:ooberbunny
Well i guess it wouldent be an obsession cus i mean dreams are triggered by what ur thinkin about so guess u were dreamin bout pure pwnage which is cool i guess
IPB Image

Teh_Executioner

Teh_Executioner
  • Members
  • 231 posts
QUOTE (ooberbunny @ May 28 2006, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i guess it wouldent be an obsession cus i mean dreams are triggered by what ur thinkin about so guess u were dreamin bout pure pwnage which is cool i guess

yeah i guess coz i have multiple dreams like this one time i dreamt i was in the middle of a ww2 scene then it goes to starwars and then some counter strike.

Shadowstar

Shadowstar
  • GA Private
  • 5,853 posts
  • Interests:My companion cube and cake
  • Xbox / GFWL:AznInvasion22
  • Gamer Army ID:297
Hell when I have dreams it's about crap I never think about like the time it during War World Two.

ooberbunny

ooberbunny
  • Members
  • 170 posts
  • xfire:ooberbunny
Lol i mean ive had dreams about king kong like poppin into Donkey Kong arcade game and like eating princess peach and then mario like grabs a pistol and like shoot king kong which KILLS HIM!!!!!!! i mean dreams can go many diffrent ways
IPB Image

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
  • xfire:fpspete
  • Interests:Lots of things. The PP boards isn't the place to discuss that though.
Choo pleh 2 mush gaymz.

Rod

Rod

I love post count implants.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,529 posts
I had my first *remembered* PP dream about a week ago. It was me meetking kyle and stuff, too bad I don't remember what his face looked like in my dream... that would be funny. You remember your dreams well, I just get basic ideas of what happened when I wake up. Sometimes more vivid than others. I forget my dreams in like 10 mins after I wake up though.

Kiron

Kiron
  • Members
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Gaming, Wii, filmmaking.
  • Wii:6447428556230302
I have not dremt about PP yet, though I remember when I was 5 I had my first VG dream, I was running around a brick maze (like the windows 95 screensaver) with that machine gun from Doom killing zombies, then also a few years later I had a dream that I got a whole truckfull of games, and when I woke up and ran out to the room where my games and console was, the truckfull of games was not there icon_sad.gif

Nogert

Nogert
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,583 posts
  • xfire:Nogert
  • Interests:I like lots of stuff
  • Xbox / GFWL:Nogert
  • Wii:Can't rember :(
  • Gamer Army ID:1209
Lol I once dreamt that I might Kyle and Jeremy, but I couldn't make out Kyles face even though I was looking at it.

Markster106

Markster106
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • xfire:Markster106
  • Interests:Counter-Strike: Source
Wow lol..... that was a long post I didn't even bother to read.

Mobius92

Mobius92
  • Members
  • 347 posts
  • xfire:ecmobius
  • Interests:Cycling, FPS and persuading fps_jimmy to get braces. gg kthnx
QUOTE (Markster106 @ May 28 2006, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow lol..... that was a long post I didn't even bother to read.

If you didn't read it, don't post a reply to it.

Lol nice dream, I haven't had one of PP yet icon_sad.gif Had a lot of weird dreams that you probably wouldn't wanna hear about though icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

Poffeman

Poffeman
  • Members
  • 496 posts
  • xfire:poffemanxfire
  • Interests:Gaming
  • Wii:19cm long
Awesome, you can always count on Doug! icon_smile.gif
yadayadayada

XCEL

XCEL
  • Members
  • 252 posts
QUOTE (Teh_Executioner @ May 28 2006, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah i guess coz i have multiple dreams like this one time i dreamt i was in the middle of a ww2 scene then it goes to starwars and then some counter strike.

OMFG i pmsl when i read that...
WW2 >> SW >> CS
omfg funny dream u got going..

valgear

valgear
  • GA Private
  • 2,011 posts
  • xfire:GodOfPwnage
  • Interests:Gaming, building computers, working on computers, PP, all teh mods &lt;3
  • Xbox / GFWL:valgear
  • PSN:valgear
  • Wii:6735537814589178
  • Gamer Army ID:111
I had a PP dream, I was laughing all day about it, I was at a church, I think it was a funeral for someone I dont even know and it was all silent, you could hear a pin drop, and all of a sudden all you hear is BOOM HEADSHOT!, Doug's sitting in the back row and the funeral was for someone who got murdered, someone who got shot in the head.
--Last.fm--Facebook--Twitter--

I'm Done *Covers Face*

Xiphiass

Xiphiass

MotM April 07 | Best MMO-RPG Contributor

• GA Private
  • 2,460 posts
  • Interests:Your mom!
  • Steam ID:itrust
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:160
  • Company:Theta
Dream 'bout PP? Nope...

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Holy crap. I couldn't even get half way through this dream of yours. Now I know why teachers are usualy in a bad mood, english teachers that is.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Mopey

Mopey

MotM July 2006

• Members
  • 4,571 posts
  • xfire:mopeyn
  • Interests:drawing, <br />cooking, <br />gaming,<br />anime &amp; manga,<br />photoshopping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mopey Pi
You definetely watch too much PurePwnage!
My Benderarchive. Enjoy!
My real name is Michi, but the capitalist punks call me Mike. Adrenaline Junkie.
<3Click pics!

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
PUNCTUTATE OMFG!

Seriously...

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

StrykerGamer

StrykerGamer
  • GA Sergeant
  • 3,206 posts
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Gamer Army ID:163
theres a whole thread about this. clicky

PieGuy

PieGuy
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • xfire:p1e