Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some Shitties

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ugly Duck

Ugly Duck
  • GA Corporal
  • 641 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:130
it just kinda happened. i didn't do it on purpose, i swear!

Z_deadstriker

Z_deadstriker
  • Members
  • 306 posts
Exacly what are we looking at here? pp_smiley3.gif

Ugly Duck

Ugly Duck
  • GA Corporal
  • 641 posts
ok. we are looking at;
a Pair of blue ladies flared jeans that have been edited to be a strong blood red and set to colour dodge.
an 800x800 pix image of the Doves album "Some Cities", hence the name set to linear dodge and then edited.
a 500 pix image of the Doves album "Some Cities".
a rendered space picture from google image search, edited with filters to look more pixely, coloured blue and cyan and set to colour burn / dodge, can't remember which.
some Doves lyrics from the songs The Storm and One of These Days, set to different blending modes.
some pooofy lines that look like weird electricity stuff radiating from the central title of "Doves".
the bottom of a couple of letters from a phrase, not related to Doves.

CrispyDuck411

CrispyDuck411

IRC Awards 2006: Best Linker

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • xfire:cr1spyduck
  • Xbox / GFWL:CrispyDuck411
Looks like a cover for an industrial rock band.
IPB Image

Ugly Duck

Ugly Duck
  • GA Corporal
  • 641 posts
hah, i'd be so lucky. it's a piece of shit! but if i had to put up with looking at it then so do you. i'm like a virus y'know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users