Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pure Pwnage WoW guild

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

Fynn

Fynn
  • Members
  • 796 posts
  • Steam ID:MyCatGotCooked
Damn, I wish they went horde instead icon_sad.gif its ok though... I might consider playing WoW again jsut to join this guild.
Ahh the French...

Disastorm

Disastorm
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Pwning
QUOTE (The Taco Man @ May 19 2006, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol they closed character creation on frostmane GG at all the n00bs that made chars just to play with PP. Prepare for a shitty, unbalanced, laggy realm where most of the population hates you and you are practiaclly Kill on Sight for any horde. Have fun!

are you serious? wow, good thing i already made a char on there. already level 35

Danoli3

Danoli3

MotM Sept 2006 | teh_artchiverer | PP Lifetime Achievement Award

• GA Sergeant
  • 6,760 posts
  • xfire:Danoli3
  • Interests:Natalie, Pure Pwnage, Games, Programming, Animation, Music, Movies
  • Steam ID:Danoli3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Danolium
  • Wii:1622774217920323
  • Gamer Army ID:9
  • Company:Pi
Like I said b4.

Cries. $$

Nandez

Nandez
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:iskall
Frostmane, ain't that a EU server? and btw Disastorm, which class and race did you make? because i can't make me a char icon_sad.gif

z3r0 h0ur

z3r0 h0ur
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • xfire:ghostmesmer
  • Interests:gaming - like mainly RTS but if i can be bothered ill sometimes play FPS or Guild Wars
I wish I had WoW, but i'm too cheap to pay 9 a month, you can buy a decent game for 10 now, eg Morrowind, CS, Half Life 2 so I'd rather do that. Plus all my mates play Guild Wars so I think I would get lynched if I started lol icon_lol.gif
"lol pwned..... wait i minute .... that was me!" - me
IPB Image

miralmagus

miralmagus
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Well anyone who is going to play here whisper me and we will group up.

On frostmane im a dwarf hunter named Gigabeard.

Lucifus

Lucifus
  • GA Private
  • 10 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1561
Awesome, 3 of my friends and I are leveling toons now icon_smile.gif

Looking forward to this.

So much Izgizzis, and so little time.

enzo213

enzo213
  • Members
  • 900 posts
  • Interests:Forum Trolling while at work at the end of a miserably overloaded t1
If I can, I plan to roll my 60 orc hunter to that server, just to be a nuisance.

Asphodel

Asphodel
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Too bad... wish I knew whether it was going to be only quality players that like to have fun with friends while playing the game, or just a bunch of whiny nobodies who got in based on the quality of their worshipping..

On a side note, should meet up on the test realms sometime; I'd love to have some duels before deciding to jump ship; glad I already made my rogue back when I got home from Clinton's after the ep10 premiere =P

p.s. you had to do this right when I was about to quit, too ><

Raditz

Raditz
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:Raditz321
Me and 3 other friends started here for the guild icon_smile.gif

DarkInstincts

DarkInstincts
  • Members
  • 757 posts
  • xfire:silverbullet212
  • Interests:Gaming, Computer Graphics, Video Editing, Movie Making, LANing, Music (ftw)
IMO, WoW is too... costly FTL. If it wasn't a monthly subscription, I would 99.9% have it!
D4rK

Azok - Look For Me

Azok - Look For Me
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Okay, I'm not an extreme gamer, like 'boom headshot' shit icon_lol.gif

But to roll on alliance on frostmane isn't much of "pwnage" when alliance all transfered from frostwolf a while back, and are overall - better than the horde.

If this is "purepwnage" why not be the underdogs and rise up against?

How can you be "purepwnage" if you are playing easy mode?

Reroll Horde, and show me how pure your pwnage is.

When you do, message me...

Azok - 60 Tauren Druid <Afterlife>

crankerz

crankerz
  • Members
  • 12 posts
QUOTE (Azok - Look For Me @ May 22 2006, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I'm not an extreme gamer, like 'boom headshot' shit icon_lol.gif

But to roll on alliance on frostmane isn't much of "pwnage" when alliance all transfered from frostwolf a while back, and are overall - better than the horde.

If this is "purepwnage" why not be the underdogs and rise up against?

How can you be "purepwnage" if you are playing easy mode?

Reroll Horde, and show me how pure your pwnage is.

Well said, Horde is the real pwnage. Why does Jeremy play terrorists and GLA but is too much of a noob to play horde? This is basically an offer to level up horde on Frostmane and pk scabby Canadians.

Tontsekz

Tontsekz
  • GA Corporal
  • 126 posts
  • xfire:Tontsekz
  • Gamer Army ID:511
  • Company:Omicron
Hey guys. I dont see what is wrong with having a guild on Frostmane, it is not a very old server. I have been on Blackrock (aka LAGROCK) for 12 months and i've finally given up on it and deleted my charactors to prevent me from going back. I've yet to be in a queue on this server even during peak times it only hits Medium population.

As soon as people find out that Pure Pwnage is starting on alliance alot of people will be racing over to be on the Horde side so that they can try to take us out. Hell, why dont a bunch of you make a horde guild? I'm sure there are plenty of members that would find being on the opposing side a fun experiance.

Just an update on my current progress on Frostmane, My mage is at level 41 (soon to be 42) and i'm hoping to hit 60 some time soon.

Ohhh, and before anybody else goes and makes another waiting for Pure Pwnage guild just keep in mind that there are already a bunch of guilds established on the server for that purpose. Some honourable mentions to look out for are "The Get Along Gang" and "Awaiting Pure Pwnage". Just type /who "The Get Along Gang" or /who "Awaiting Pure Pwnage" in-game to get a listing of all charactors from these guilds that are online and send a whisper to one of the members to get an invite.

Anyway... enough talking for now. *Presses magic button*

ShatteredOne

ShatteredOne
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I play on Frostmane and its a common feeling that rolling Alliance would be shooting yourself in the foot. We have hour long qeues just to get into WSG and AB. AV is even worse. If you guys rolled Horde then it would definately get you into BGs faster and if theres as many of you as I've heard tell then it may even out the Horde to Alliance ratio.

DOW714

DOW714
  • Members
  • 1 posts
server isn't full...i tested a new char on it yesterday...gee gee noobs and stop bitching that its not on a european server....are kyle and jeremy from Eurpoe? no, kthxbye

Disastorm

Disastorm
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Pwning
QUOTE (Nandez @ May 21 2006, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Frostmane, ain't that a EU server? and btw Disastorm, which class and race did you make? because i can't make me a char icon_sad.gif

I said I "already" made one. Basically I made one like 3 days after they announced the guild, so I guess the server wasn't full by then.

Azok - Look For Me

Azok - Look For Me
  • Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (ShatteredOne @ May 23 2006, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I play on Frostmane and its a common feeling that rolling Alliance would be shooting yourself in the foot. We have hour long qeues just to get into WSG and AB. AV is even worse. If you guys rolled Horde then it would definately get you into BGs faster and if theres as many of you as I've heard tell then it may even out the Horde to Alliance ratio.

seriously, you guys are going to have to world pvp if you are alliance, there's so many organized groups trying to get r14. and alliance outnumbers horde 3:1. just wait til you are waiting forever to queue up, then you may want to reroll horde icon_smile.gif

ShatteredOne

ShatteredOne
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Really this server has already been raped once back when Frostwolf transfered *shudder*. I only have two things to say about that... Vicious Cycle and Militia. Anway if I were you guys I'd roll horde or find a diffrent server. Alliance on Frostmane blowssss. I know I am one.

KantanerX

KantanerX
  • Members
  • 141 posts
Has a guild website been put up to view guild progression?
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users