Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

k, so where do they live? Canada?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

ReX0r

ReX0r
  • Members
  • 1 posts
'cuz that's the only hint I was given in episode 6 (which r0x for the record)

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Err.. I'm sure they mentioned that before dude... I believe FPS_Doug is in Calgary, and Jeremy, Kyle and Dawei are in Toronto.

Spinal

Spinal
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • Steam ID:0:1:962903
if jeremy lives in toronto i wanna meet that crazy guy and get a little 1v1 and see if hes not all talk wink.gif
Phenom 9750 | 9800GTX | OCZ Reaper ram
back after some hardcore afkizzle

Ximensions

Ximensions

Positive Climb, Gear Up

• Retired Staff
  • 3,108 posts
  • xfire:ximensions
  • Interests:Aviation, physics, computer art, history, cooking
  • Gamer Army ID:6
It's in the bloody FAQ!!! :shock: READ IT!! :shock:

icon_evil.gif

Now discuss it. icon_smile.gif
For the love of God, it's spelt r i diculous!

MeTroiD

MeTroiD
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,457 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Metroid games, Nintendo, Guitar, Hockey (Maple Leafs fan), Basketball (Toronto Raptors), music includes metallica, dragonforce, trivium, megadeth, pantera and MeTroiD Metal. favourite game of all time is super metroid, love LOTR movies, simply enjoy a nice time chilling with my friends going out to eat or drink (i don't drink but keep them company of course) or just chilling at someones place, watching stuff, talking or playing Wii sports which is the next best new thing to do :) oh and megaman because MegamanXLanDarkZero said so :)
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Man Toss
  • Wii:2302372127657498
toronto for sure
me and my friend were walking down the street where jeremy met that "pro" in episode 5, he went crazy trying to point out to me where we were, lol.

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Gillz is in the process of finding Jeremy's house using the internet.......I have located the neighborhood.....Im very close...

Ill never tell icon_twisted.gif

Gangle

Gangle
  • Members
  • 24 posts
Must be atleast slightly screepy for Kyle/Jeremy, because you guys are talking about where they ive, and tracking them down. XP

IpWnedU

IpWnedU
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Pwning teh wurld
QUOTE (bman_006)
Gillz is in the process of finding Jeremy's house using the internet.......I have located the neighborhood.....Im very close...

Ill never tell icon_twisted.gif

What the hell is wrong with you? These guys make these damn movies for pple, and you want to find out where they live. Youre a psycho. Leave em alone and let them do thier thing. Kyle get a restraining order on these guys before they start stalking you.

BTW You movies are awsome keep it up.

tehMapleLeaf

tehMapleLeaf
  • Members
  • 25 posts
lol! Hey did you guys check out the *new* satellite feature on maps.google.com? Toronto as been mapped pretty much completely so I'm sure you psychostalkers can use it to pinpoint the exact location of their house using the address u see in the previous ep... 5 I think.

whats dat? Calgary? OMFG i can see FPS_Doug's car... and... and is that the Caps Lock key from Doug's bashed K-board? OMFG lol... anyway, don't be surprised if u wake up one day and Google owns ur soul lol!!1

Takkyu

Takkyu
  • Members
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Takkyu82
  • PSN:Takkyu82
QUOTE (tehMapleLeaf)
lol! Hey did you guys check out the *new* satellite feature on maps.google.com? Toronto as been mapped pretty much completely so I'm sure you psychostalkers can use it to pinpoint the exact location of their house using the address u see in the previous ep... 5 I think.

whats dat? Calgary? OMFG i can see FPS_Doug's car... and... and is that the Caps Lock key from Doug's bashed K-board? OMFG lol... anyway, don't be surprised if u wake up one day and Google owns ur soul lol!!1

yeah doug is in calgary, well not currently, I believe he headed up to toronto with jeremy recently.

reon_underboob.gif

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
QUOTE (tehMapleLeaf)

indeed, there's this flash movie about google pwning the world markets, and it's no joke, it scares the heeck out of me.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

tehMapleLeaf

tehMapleLeaf
  • Members
  • 25 posts
QUOTE (Weiman)
indeed, there's this flash movie about google pwning the world markets, and it's no joke, it scares the heeck out of me.

Yeah? You think you can get me a link, i'd like to see it. Danke!
Sorry for the off-topicness.

IpWnedU

IpWnedU
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Ya i would like to see this vid too.

heads_up

heads_up
  • Members
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:CS:Source,HL2,Doom 3, Rotarys, and computers
me 3
AMD 3000+ Venice 2.7Ghz 1.5v
DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
1gb (2x 512mb) Geil Value Ram Dual Channel 2.5-3-3-8 2.7v 450Mhz
ELSA Geforce 6800Ultra 256mb
Seagate 200GB S-ATA HDD
Thermaltake Tsunami Dream (Black)
Silverstone Strider ST60F 600Watt Modular PSU

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
there you go, click the box.

http://www.broom.org/epic/

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

heads_up

heads_up
  • Members
  • 359 posts
wow scray MOMMY HELP ME!!!! lol j/k
DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Seagate 200GB S-ATA HDD

IpWnedU

IpWnedU
  • Members
  • 4 posts
whoa, where did u come across this?

##################################

QUOTE (heads_up)
wow scray MOMMY HELP ME!!!! lol j/k

It is pretty creepy though man. Just the fact that ive seen my own house on google is fucking creepy.

Whats Next?

Spinal

Spinal
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • Steam ID:0:1:962903
QUOTE (bman_006)

Ill never tell  :twisted:

and your point is...
Phenom 9750 | 9800GTX | OCZ Reaper ram
back after some hardcore afkizzle

heads_up

heads_up
  • Members
  • 359 posts
Wow ur house....damn dat is creepy
DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Seagate 200GB S-ATA HDD

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Wow, I think PP forums modem just farted or something...

Anyway.

I really didnt understand that movie...but whatever..

Im not going to stalk kyle and jeremy if I find out where they live. If i do infact locate thier exact location, I will tell them about it, and the steps I took to establish thier location. Im just proving a point. i thought that with todays technology, you can find someones house just if they have a show, like PP. With those videos and 3 websites, you can find out thier location. Freaky....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users