Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jeremy and Doug WIP in oblivion.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jedi

Jedi
  • Members
  • 64 posts
Here is Jeremy in Oblivion It says - i pwn n00bs - on his shirt but it's kind of hard to see

Okay, there is Jeremy in Oblivion. I made a model of a bandana and tried adding it but the texture didn't work and everything was messed up so I just used a hood and put a bandana texture. I need to know how to make the clothes look less glossy. I will turn down the normal mapping also. I didn't add that much dialoge to Jeremy yet. When you tell him a joke he says "No this like isn't funny at all" if he doesn't like it and he says "lol" if he does like it.

For Doug I have a hood with a pure pwnage logo on the side and I added dialoge when you fight him and greet him.

Anyone know how to turn down the glosiness on Jeremy's clothes?

Here is quick pic

UPDATE: I added a Jeremy birthsign which gives you uber micro so you get a spell that lets you do those uber micro ball things and a spell that makes you run fast.

I even made a Jeremy race that let's you play as Jeremy but it will take some tweaking if you want to look exactly like him. The Jeremy face texture works though. My models still aren't working.

Mopey

Mopey

MotM July 2006

• Members
  • 4,571 posts
  • xfire:mopeyn
  • Interests:drawing, <br />cooking, <br />gaming,<br />anime &amp; manga,<br />photoshopping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mopey Pi
I don't play Oblivion (but would love to, Morrowind was great!), but the

When you tell him a joke he says "No this like isn't funny at all" if he doesn't like it and he says "lol" if he does like it.

really made me laugh :]
Keep on doing the work. The "Bandanna".. jeh, weird, but you will do it. Can't wait to see the final product!
My Benderarchive. Enjoy!
My real name is Michi, but the capitalist punks call me Mike. Adrenaline Junkie.
<3Click pics!

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
  • xfire:frostassasin
  • Interests:Gaming. Yes that's it. I am one fucking boring person.
  • Xbox / GFWL:I wish :(
Jeremy looks a little fat, and pissed. Dialogue sounds like a great idea.

Jedi

Jedi
  • Members
  • 64 posts
QUOTE (frostassasin @ Apr 14 2006, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jeremy looks a little fat, and pissed. Dialogue sounds like a great idea.

He's suppose to be pissed because I attack him with this and this

Jedi

Jedi
  • Members
  • 64 posts
I need a voice clip of Jeremy saying "sup n00bs" or something. Anyone have one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users