Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RTS Gamers Thread

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

Fritobag

Fritobag

R.I.P Troy "T-Bag" Dixon

• Retired Staff
  • 4,342 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:134
Let the training sessions begin...
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin.
I offer SC2 coaching for $25/hr, msg if interested :)

Daronakah

Daronakah
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:novastar66
SC:BW is the only rts i play.. my login is daroankah; pm me if u feel like it. Over the last 5 years ive racked up 1500+ hours of it. icon_lol.gif

Kiron

Kiron
  • Members
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Gaming, Wii, filmmaking.
  • Wii:6447428556230302
Name: Username? well Kiron
Games:
RTS:
Age of Empires
Age of Empires II
Age of Mythology
Battlezone 2 (RTS?)
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Winter assault

FPS:
America's Army: Special Forces
Call of Duty
Far Cry
F.E.A.R first encounter assault recon

Hack and Slash:
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

RPG:
Ragnarok Online: Euphro.

And a few more games I can't seem to remember at teh moment.

Contacts:
Xfire: Kiron22
MSN: Er_lu_cuilesse@hotmail.com

speedling

speedling
  • Members
  • 9 posts
BW BW BW BW BW BW if you play bw you've probably had your neck snap't by speedling at one point or another. i am speedling on b.net west, east , europe and asia but i play on east most of the time. you can find me in channel: Clan X17 smashing kids faces in

MSN: SalmiSisu@yahoo.ca

Fritobag

Fritobag

R.I.P Troy "T-Bag" Dixon

• Retired Staff
  • 4,342 posts
QUOTE (speedling @ Jul 4 2006, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BW BW BW BW BW BW if you play bw you've probably had your neck snap't by speedling at one point or another. i am speedling on b.net west, east , europe and asia but i play on east most of the time. you can find me in channel: Clan X17 smashing kids faces in

MSN: SalmiSisu@yahoo.ca

Someone please explain to this kid why he is automatically perceived as a dooshbag. Weiman, Xim, someone plz tell him!
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin.

Nemesis.cF-

Nemesis.cF-
  • Members
  • 1,935 posts
  • xfire:nemesiscf
  • Interests:pwning pretty much all RTS games, some FPS once in a while.. even some RPG's.. oh, and i like computers too....did i mension i pwn?
QUOTE (Daronakah @ Jul 4 2006, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SC:BW is the only rts i play.. my login is daroankah; pm me if u feel like it. Over the last 5 years ive racked up 1500+ hours of it. icon_lol.gif

i think i can beat that many hours in just a year... note, i got xfire last novemeber, and for 2 months my computer was focked and i couldnt play it..almost 800 hours now..

LAN's attended: i31, Xleague.TV CNC3 Invitational, WCG UK 2007, ESWC UK 2007, The Gathering 2008, The SGL Summer Slam, ESWC UK 2008, LlamaLan 9, ESWC Grand Finals 2008, SparkLAN 5, LlamaLAN 10, ESL Intel Friday Night Game UK #1, ESL Intel Friday Night Game UK #2, ESL Pro Series UK Finals Season 2, SparkLAN 6, LlamaLAN 11, i38
LAN's attending:i39, Gadget Show Live 2010, LlamaLan 12

iZep

iZep
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:izep
Name (IRL): Tyler
Games: Warcraft III, Warcraft III:Frozen Throne, Age of Empires II, Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
about me: im into rts and fps, my fav rts is Warcraft III: TFT, and is the only rts i play, and i play it often.

MSN: Frost_Effect@hotmail.com
X-fire: izep

AquaFox

AquaFox
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • xfire:aquafox90
  • Interests:Gamin', Programming, Pwning n00bs
Name: AquaFox
Games:
RTS: Zero Hour, SC:Brood War, Warcraft 3 TFT.
FPS: Counter-Strike 1.6, Battlefield 2, Halo

Xfire: aquafox90
MSN: qusaigenius_12@hotmail.com
IPB Image

IPB Image
Lead the right life try Islam.

B0ul_

B0ul_
  • Members
  • 2 posts
B0ul_

Games played : Wc3TFT - Warchief_B0ul_ on USEast

xfire : b0ul

Thrawst

Thrawst
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • xfire:Thrawst
Games: AoM, WC3 TFT, Civ3 conqests - Civ 4,

About: I rarely play Age of Mythology anymore, WC3 i'm workin on (lvl 11), and as for Civ3, havent played that in a while cause i have Civ4, and Civ4 multi doesn't work for some reason, would like to play SC someday, once i get a bit better at my micro/macro in WC3 and overall gameplay strats etc.

Xfire: Thrawst
GoogleTalk: Thrawst88
I PWN AT SPEEDCUBING!!!

LoneKommando

LoneKommando
  • Members
  • 35 posts
The game? Starcraft: Brood War
I still need to make an account and play on BNet >.<
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Champski

Champski
  • Members
  • 1,241 posts
  • xfire:champski
  • Interests:drumming, gaming, lazing around
Name : Nathan

Games: cnc, zero hour especially, warcraft, and looking forward to playing other rts'.

Contacts: Email: Nimbusator@bigpond.com (also works to add me to MSN)

Dox

Dox
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:doxoo7
Name: Dox
Games:

i dnt play much rts any more, but ive started playing Zh a bit, more... ive had Warcraft 3 since it wasnt cool,n i got brood war, recently.

i prefer, fps, alot now tho, cos its all quick n stuff... ive got Css (had it for like a week, n im quite good/ish) n im semi pro at Bf2, but i'd actually like to see any 1 who can beat me a halo.. or halo 2 xD

xFire:dox007

msn:dockrill_m@hotmail.com

Mckenzieman

Mckenzieman
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Name (IRL): Josh

Games:Warcraft III:Frozen Throne, Starcraft, AoE2, TS,RA thats about al the rts games i have i kinda of dropped out of the rts games but i delve into em once and a while.

MSN: da_quinner@hotmail.com
IPB Image

NaYtHaN

NaYtHaN
  • Members
  • 1 posts
hey all and yeah i play some rts and yeah i play starcraft and a bit of C&C Generals and some zero hour and yeah rts is good and i wanna vs teh_pwnerer lol and yeah...

-l8rz-

turtlebean87

turtlebean87
  • Members
  • 197 posts
  • xfire:turtlebean87
  • Interests:M.G.G. Metal.Girls.Gaming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Love it
  • PSN:HATE IT
  • Wii:Love it
name:Turtlebean87

RTS's:Warcraft TFT only pp_smiley7.gif

FPS's: Medal of honor allied assault spearhead,wolfenstien enemy terrritory,and UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004

thats it for now, i wanna get counter-strike source and call of duty 2 cause i own mage.gif at that game but im to poor and lazy to go get them.
IPB ImageIPB Image

Fritobag

Fritobag

R.I.P Troy "T-Bag" Dixon

• Retired Staff
  • 4,342 posts
I realized I haven't posted my contact info in this. Here goes:

Starcraft: Brood War Gamer. Zero Hour as well.
Main accounts on U.S. East server: teh_afkerer, Fritobag, n2.Fritobag, NeX-Exultant
xfire account (which I decided I will now use): Remmargorp (feel free to add me)
aim: TheRixenHunter
email: Fritobag@hotmail.com
msn: teh_afkerer@hotmail.com

Mainly a Starcraft: Brood War gamer, but I used to play a ton of console FPS (Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Halo, Halo2, etc.). Also used to play a lot of RPGS (Final Fantasy Series, some Guild Wars, Diablo2:LOD, Star Ocean: The Second Story, The Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Warrior, etc.). The Mega Man series also kicks ass (Mega Man X - Mega Man X6). I used Zero in all of those ;/ He's way better than Mega Man when you get good with him.

Anyways, just msg me up on forums, U.S. East bnet, aim, xfire, etc. for some starcraft games. And msg me for Zero Hour games to play on a hamachi network.

-Fritobag

Edited by Fritobag, 18 November 2006 - 09:46 PM.

Magic Johnson

Magic Johnson
  • Members
  • 888 posts
  • xfire:heathenkiller
Name for DoW/WA - H3ath3n666 (Pretty much the only RTS I have apart from W3 and Frozen Throne and I am sinfully bad at those games so I never play them icon_biggrin.gif )

Name for FPS - 666:H3ath3n, I play ET, War Rock, used to play CS:S, UT2K4 and that's it. icon_smile.gif

MSN : magicjohnson_89@hotmail.com
Xfire : heathenkiller

BolshevikPower

BolshevikPower
  • Members
  • 413 posts
  • xfire:bolshevikpower
  • Interests:I like RTS games, playing guitar, singing, roboticising... probably a lot more I haven't put up =P
QUOTE (Nemesis.cF- @ Jul 6 2006, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think i can beat that many hours in just a year... note, i got xfire last novemeber, and for 2 months my computer was focked and i couldnt play it..almost 800 hours now..

Dear God. That's like... uh... here lets go thru the calculations...

Hmmm... 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Uh thats, 8670. Now 1500/8670....

HOLY SHIT! That's 17% of your whole year playing SC. I hope you're pr0 haha.

Well. I play most types of RTS's. I love playing BFME games, II preferably. I love long walks on the beach. Crushing goblins, most likely mine, with various cavalry units... Oh wait. Right okay wrong post.

BFME II:
Usernames: LeninismRules (Goblins)
BolshevikPower (Mordor)
VladmirUlyanov (Warm up name)

In most other RTS's my username is BolshevikPower.
I play occasional ZH and some other random RTS's my brother buys. But if you see BolshevikPower anywhere, that's most likely me.

Addition: Right contact info. Uh xfire: bolshevikpower
email: shaneequa.dun.live.hee.no.more@gmail.com (no spam please!)
IPB Image

IPB Image

Mis_Led_Madman

Mis_Led_Madman
  • Members
  • 1,465 posts
  • xfire:palinko
  • Interests:The obvious
Cool thread idea.

Games: Rome Total War

Contacts:

Email: doitsenvonglumbleputty@gmail.com