Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obliv arm

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
  • xfire:fpspete
  • Interests:Lots of things. The PP boards isn't the place to discuss that though.
Hey hey hey!

So, me and a friend of mine were on oblivion last night, toally pinping out a guy via console hacks. and we couldnt figure out what was the best armour/weapon in the game. When i say best armour, i mean, the biggest, bad-ass-est, toughest looking, WoW lvl 60 endgame plate armour kind of armour.

And for the sword, im just looking for the best 1h sword + the strongest shield in the game.

evol262

evol262

MotM Dec 2005 teh_burninator / Keeping n00bs at bay

• GA Private
  • 5,804 posts
  • xfire:evol262
  • Gamer Army ID:548
The sword would be Umbra.

The rest depends on whether it's light or heavy armor, and what stats/skills he wants fortified.
CODE
while(!asleep()) {
                    sheep++;
}

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things. The PP boards isn't the place to discuss that though.
QUOTE (evol262 @ Apr 7 2006, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The sword would be Umbra.

The rest depends on whether it's light or heavy armor, and what stats/skills he wants fortified.

Heavy armour, with like all my skills maxed.

piggyspizza

piggyspizza
  • Members
  • 3,170 posts
  • xfire:piggyspizza
  • Interests:Guitar<br />Gaming<br />Computers<br />Friends
  • Xbox / GFWL:Shwanzig
  • Wii:7168706976063002
um well who ever that guy is is dumb cause i guarentee u dont need to hack i bet theres cheats hacking is only neccisary online cause u have to change the code around
Crysis isn't a game, it's a benchmark.

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
QUOTE (piggyspizza @ Apr 7 2006, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
um well who ever that guy is is dumb cause i guarentee u dont need to hack i bet theres cheats hacking is only neccisary online cause u have to change the code around

...k thanks for help/answering my Q...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users