Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FPS Doug's New Mail Alert

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

denwO

denwO

Tetris n00b

• Retired Staff
  • 1,964 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:8
Hey.

Just a little something I threw together and thought I'd share. Not fantastic quality but it makes me laugh every time I get mail. icon_razz.gif

http://rapidshare.de/files/1241799/dougmail.wav.html

-den icon_cool.gif

Troy :(

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
*clicks link*

*stops his winamp* (I was listening to DI)

*opens file*

*listens*

*closes winamp*

arg.....

*relaunches winamp*

It sounds O.K. The idea was great. I would try using a different "Boom". I know doug has said "bomm" much clearer then that. Try using "Boom headshot" too. I think that would be cool.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
yeah it's nice, i prefer the "mail mutha-fucka" from Euro-Trip icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
QUOTE (Weiman)
yeah it's nice, i prefer the "mail mutha-fucka" from Euro-Trip  :)

omg yeah that's awesome... i may sound a bit like a noob now but, can you only use those sounds in outlook express or sth???

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Any mail program like Outlook for Thunderbird will allow you to change the .wav file for sounds. I used the "mail motha fucka" for messenger. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users