Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Song Problems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ss4rocky

ss4rocky
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:ss4rocky
Ive tried downloading the songs form the music section but they wont play all i get is some weird fuzzy sounds... do i need a new codec? or wat is the problem?

Thanks

Razor

Razor
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Comps / Games :o
Is ur sound card fuckz0red?
Im a...
user posted image
Visit my CS (1.6) server :o

"OMG A CS 1.6 Pub Server" (66.208.107.39:27015)

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Update your drivers for the soundcard?

:?

belial

belial
  • Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Hacking
make sure that your speakers are pluged in to the right output and not in the mic input also check that you can actuly play music thru them test useing some other song you know works.
and i cant really think of anything more
user posted image

Pytte

Pytte
  • Members
  • 107 posts
omfg n00b gg no re

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
quit teh 386

Fiends

Fiends
  • Members
  • 1,208 posts
If none of these solutions work, try opening the case to your computer and make sure your sound card is secure in the slot. If no other sounds seem to work, then it is broken. If other sounds work it is probably the codec or the media player that you are using. I know that the songs definatly work in Winamp and Windows Media Player. If other sounds and music work then it is definatly a codec problem and there is nothing wrong with you sound card. You could also try troubleshooting by going here. http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=music+...+problems&meta=

Cyber Killer

Cyber Killer
  • Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:computers, security, cryptography, books, roleplaying, occult
& just in case U got a crappy i-net connection try dl'ing the files again with some dl manager (wget, dap, getright, etc...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users