Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Even my clan dosnt know im FPS_Doug"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

dek

dek
  • Members
  • 7 posts
How cools that, one of you could be in a clan and your leader could be FPS_Doug. Last night he was saying when he goes on 1.6 or source its funny to see other FPS_Doug's pretending to be him, and that his whole clan dosn't know he is actually doug.

I think thats pretty cool.

fpsdoug_ani.gif pp_smiley7.gif

MegamanXZero

MegamanXZero
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,462 posts
  • xfire:MegamanXLanDarkZero
  • Interests:Gaming, Megaman, Anime, Movies, Cars, Megaman, Soccer, Martial Arts, hmmz.... ow and did I mention Megaman ??
  • Xbox / GFWL:MegamanXLanZero
  • PSN:MegamanXZero
  • Wii:3375446218493519
  • Gamer Army ID:924
  • Company:Mu
QUOTE (dek @ Mar 26 2006, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How cools that, one of you could be in a clan and your leader could be FPS_Doug. Last night he was saying when he goes on 1.6 or source its funny to see other FPS_Doug's pretending to be him, and that his whole clan dosn't know he is actually doug.

It's kinda lame to see other people trying to impersonate FPS_Doug, no wonder he's sick and tired of people asking him to say: B00M Headshot!!

dek

dek
  • Members
  • 7 posts
He said headshot really quietly yesterday i got it on record.

J1o3n3n7y

J1o3n3n7y
  • Members
  • 787 posts
QUOTE (dek @ Mar 26 2006, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said headshot really quietly yesterday i got it on record.

proof?
IPB Image

RUm

RUm
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:oldskoolsas
soon as i heard boom hea...... i knew n00bs would turn it into another annoying phrase

.syl4n

.syl4n
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • xfire:vr3ak
  • Interests:getting cash :!
btw.
i think the PP-crew should make something like a "community gaming" -every few month.
so players can play with doug jeremy etc.
would be fun x)
^- best posting ever
->draw me a p1cture<-

IPB Image

J1o3n3n7y

J1o3n3n7y
  • Members
  • 787 posts
QUOTE (.syl4n @ Mar 26 2006, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
btw.
i think the PP-crew should make something like a "community gaming" -every few month.
would be fun x)

i doubt they'd do that because if jeremy and doug got beaten then they wouldn't seem to be so good and people would be going round saying "i pwned fps_doug" etc.
IPB Image

Meshuggah

Meshuggah
  • Members
  • 0 posts
  • xfire:meshuggah1166
QUOTE (J1o3n3n7y @ Mar 26 2006, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i doubt they'd do that because if jeremy and doug got beaten then they wouldn't seem to be so good and people would be going round saying "i pwned fps_doug" etc.

It's possible, but, personally, i'd rather be pwning alongside Jeremy or Doug than trying to beat them.. Thats just me.. Other people would probably like hack and stuff so they could say they beat them
QUOTE (Orky @ Jul 18 2006, 08:13 AM) View Post
Remember that "invention" thread and I said I'd have every monitor installed with a secret fist in the monitor that would shatter it to pieces when it flew out and knocked the kid in the face?

...Here's me wishing I patented it just a bit earlier before you bought your monitor.

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (dek @ Mar 26 2006, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMFG DECEPTION!!!111
Lol.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

teh_Richter

teh_Richter
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (.syl4n @ Mar 26 2006, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
btw.
would be fun x)

like not making fun of u or tryin to flame on u but i think doug and jeremy have other things to do besides PP stuff....just sayin that to all noobs out there not flaming on u

-teh_Richter

Kingturtle2006

Kingturtle2006
  • Members
  • 214 posts
I think it's gay that other people are trying to be Doug, I mean sure I like Slipknot but you don't see me telling everyone that I'm Corey Taylor. ninja.gif ninja.gif
IPB Image

Splinter Cell Dude

Splinter Cell Dude
  • Members
  • 17 posts
The worst thing is when people actually believe that "FPS_DOUG" is indeed fps_doug. I mean, when he is 3-21, it is sad when I here people say, "D00d! DUOUG WHY j00 SUCKING?!"

I feel like we need to stop controlling our enviroment and let Darwinian evolution continue.

Kingturtle2006

Kingturtle2006
  • Members
  • 214 posts
Yeah I know, if people want to make Doug look good at playing FPS, then they should stop pretending to be him and sucking a lot. ninja.gif ninja.gif
IPB Image

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
QUOTE (.syl4n @ Mar 26 2006, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
btw.
would be fun x)

No, it would result in a server crash icon_lol.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

TheBoldBaldBastard

TheBoldBaldBastard
  • Members
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Internet Gaming, Linux
QUOTE (Kingturtle2006 @ Mar 27 2006, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I know, if people want to make Doug look good at playing FPS, then they should stop pretending to be him and sucking a lot. ninja.gif ninja.gif

Yeah, actually.. i quite often see the opposite... A guy called N00b or something.. with quite a 1337 score.. it's way more funny.. Cause if he would be like a n00b and stuff.. and he pwns all the people on the server.. what are those people then? icon_biggrin.gif

Usually, the guys with the most vicious, bad, nasty, darkest nicks play kinda n00bish for real.

icon_wink.gif

tehLazyPirate

tehLazyPirate
  • Members
  • 360 posts
i also think everyone w/ a fps_ in front of their name should be banned..

its just sad...

Mc Pwner

Mc Pwner
  • Members
  • 44 posts
Doug and Jeremy are cool guys it seems but i dont think they are really like playin games 24/7 i can c they play alot but not like the show makes it look like they do

i still think they are Über pro jeremy_ani.gif fpsdoug_ani.gif
IPB Image

bokchoi

bokchoi
  • Members
  • 842 posts
Well I'm sure if Doug played like FPS against everyone he would eventually die, and that person would be like OMFG Doug is n00b even if Doug like aced a whole team and he just didn''t look for one second.

The thing is if someone beat Jeremy, out of sheer luck, but Jeremy came back and beat him 10x more and 10x harder, that person would still be like "rofl lol I beat jeremy once lol".

Blood_Junkie

Blood_Junkie
  • Members
  • 37 posts
I believe that they're pro. Why would they pose?

I'd like to experiance playing alongside The_Pwnerer sometime. Maybe someday.

Sweet idea, Doug. Deception.. lol. pp_smiley7.gif
user posted image

Joechop

Joechop
  • Members
  • 735 posts
thats prolly smart.

If people knew it was him they'd be all up on him, which im guessing doug doesnt want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users