Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maplestory

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • xfire:Apprentice74
Update! Hey if anyone is still mapling hit me up on my blog and I'll help you out if you're in Khaini =D

http://captainstink.blogspot.com/

This is the thread to post in if your a mapler. Just post your server, class, level, and ign.

Its about time I updated my character list since I've been mapling for so long.

[Updated] 07/19/2010

My characters:

lvl 174 Bishop / Khaini / Compex2
lvl 181 Corsair / Khaini / CaptainStink

lvl 50 FP Mage / Bellocan / CompexFire

Older brothers characters that I've trained with and leveled:

lvl 176 AM IL / Khaini / LLiMagic
lvl 187 Hero / Khaini / LLiHeroic

lvl 50 Xbow / Bellocan / xJanissary

Our characters:

lvl 113 HB Mule / Khaini / xiLLiDani
lvl 81 HS Mule / Khaini / mageclierc54
lvl 96 Chief Bandit / Khaini / LLiDarkness
lvl 42 APQ Mule / Khaini / codebrown457
lvl 41 HB Mule / Khaini / LmCoo
lvl 89 White Knight / Khaini / xHappyPage
lvl 50 CPQ Mule / Khaini / lolCompex
lvl 38 PG Mule / Khaini / xSuperSader
lvl 51 NLC Pot Mule / Khaini / MaidenMary

*Please note I did not think it necessary to list all characters lvl 30 or under, which are many lol.

Helpful Links

www.hidden-street.net

- A very helpful site to look at all sorts of stats for maple including monsters, maps, party quests, npcs, and more!

www.basilmarket.com

- Online auctioning for maple items while also being able to browse MapleStory pictures, videos, and fan art that is submitted.

www.sleepywood.net/forum

- The largest MapleStory forums out there, best use is for a guide to a new character and finding places to train. Also a great place to make friends for the server of your choice. If you are a Mapler, I highly recommend getting involved with your sever via these forums.

Edited by Apprentice, 28 July 2011 - 08:50 PM.

Dileet

Dileet
  • GA Private
  • 768 posts
  • xfire:Dileet
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dileet
  • Gamer Army ID:917
I don play any more but I still got my account.

Server: Bera
Level: 21
Class: Bowman

CKY

CKY

TS Awards 2006: Best Accent

• Members
  • 2,911 posts
  • xfire:xcampxkillxyourselfx
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing Guitar, Music
  • Wii:3542579502046889
I'll add something onto your post:

Please don't reply with anything like "OMG DAT GAEM SUX GO PLAY RUNESCAEP COZ ITS KOOLER"

You receive loot: [Gestapo Stick].

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Thanks for that comment. Im sure many nubs would say that if you had not posted. Lol lvl 20 Bowman on Bera? Did you quit because bera is to crowded?

Dileet

Dileet
  • GA Private
  • 768 posts
  • xfire:Dileet
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dileet
  • Gamer Army ID:917
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 17 2006, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for that comment. Im sure many nubs would say that if you had not posted. Lol lvl 20 Bowman on Bera? Did you quit because bera is to crowded?

lol, no I quit because the game is just gay looking although its gameplay is a good idea, but lvling sucks as well.

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Lol, If you are only lvl 21... How is leveling hard.... Its so easy early on such as levels 1-35. The gameplay does not suck its a game for hard core owners. Who know where to train and how to level what armor,weapons etc to buy.

1up

1up
  • Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • xfire:amullan
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Films
I used to play it, then I got WoW, so it's kinda self-explanitory that I don't play it anymore.
If quizzez are quizzical then what are tests?

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Lol, I have WoW, But i realized the only way to be good at that game is to know everything about it which would take fovever to learn. Besides maple has a better community in my opinion.

Karko

Karko
  • Members
  • 3,034 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 18 2006, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I have WoW, But i realized the only way to be good at that game is to know everything about it which would take fovever to learn. Besides maple has a better community in my opinion.

takes about a month.. the same amount of time it takes to get to level 60 icon_cool.gif

Second. Worst. Signature. Ever.
Expecting something witty? Herp derp tiddlerp.

iUberMicro

iUberMicro
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Waterpolo &amp; Computer Games
IGN: Sunamis

Job: Cleric

level: 35+

Yeah dude im starting up a clan and guild. soon but um i had to delete the gam eoff my comp so i wotn be playing for a while

I GOT OVER 2 MILLION MESOS

I PWN ALL NOOBS

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Lol, If you could get lvl 60 in a month ill worship you. Otherwise your lvl 35+ cleric what server was it on... PS> 2 mills mesos isnt that much if your on bera scania. I have 2 mills on the new server. And about 10 mills on Bera.

P.S BTW Like my Sig jsut made it today and stuff.

AndrAIa

AndrAIa
  • GA Private
  • 730 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3380
It's sad I know but, I forget what level I am in that game.. it wasn't a very impressive number anyway. Man, that game is fun though, it pisses me off sometimes but, since there are no monthly fees you can always leave for weeks or months on end and come back later when you are in the mood. I love the happy atmosphere it has.

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Yeah thats a great perk of maplestory. And i love the community in that game every1's nice.

P.S
Mozilla Firefox > Internet Explorer
iluvff.gif

AndrAIa

AndrAIa
  • GA Private
  • 730 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3380
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 17 2006, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S
Mozilla Firefox > Internet Explorer
iluvff.gif

Quoted for truth.

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Except Fire Fox kindof sucks when trying to acess www.mapleglobal.com becuase you can only acess mapleglobal.com through internet explorer since they like to be nub.

Verrückter

Verrückter

Satanic Birthday Boy

• Retired Staff
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Games!
Got a lvl 46 spearman on windia. I kinda stopped playing for a while though. lvling with a warrior takes ages.
"Something tremendously powerful was lost when composers moved away from tonal harmony and regular pulses... Among other things the audience was lost" -John Adams

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
I know when you get up high it takes awhile.... But if your in a good training spot it shouldnt be to hard. Where did you train from levels 40-46? Also Ludi Pq is out (lvl 35-50) and its great exp for leveling.

iPirate

iPirate
  • Members
  • 21 posts
49 cleric
Khaini
Quit.

There's no pvp, probably the main reason I quit.

Cactusblah

Cactusblah
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:owning
I played maple story and got a level 15 warrior and 12 mage but I got bored of it.

All you do is train, get new armor, then train again. Training takes too long and gets boring.

This game is really focused on making your character look good with the cash shop and the large amount of clothing, it really detracts from the actual gameplay and makes it more like a fashion game.

No pvp or pking or anything. Just killing monsters is boring and only good for 1 player games with storylines.

Not really great movement and attacks. Movement is slow, you cant jump high, so it doesnt have the platformer feel to it. Something like castlevania would have been better.

It's an ok game but I think runescape is even better because of all the quests and stuff to do. Once you get to a decent level the pking, castlewars, and just plain pwning is really fun. But tons of problems in the game that the makers need to realize and fix.

If I had the money and the computer, I would play WoW.
1160 Metroid Prime Hunters
3175 Cactusblah

ProLegend

ProLegend
  • Members
  • 66 posts
Lol maplestory is pretty boring, and like theres no pvp so thats like crap. It kind of gets addicting when u start to own monsters lol

lvl 65 ice mage
"It is not about the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring" - Low Ki

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users