Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maplestory

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

Cannibal_Chicken

Cannibal_Chicken
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • xfire:siclsd
  • Interests:Video games (duh), the internet (duh), writing, and music. <br /><br />My favorite band is probably Between the Buried and Me. And from that I go everywhere, from deathcore, to pop, to rap, to Johny Cash, to ska... I pretty much just like whatever music sounds good to me. Music is pretty much the best thing in the world. I play drums (played bass and quads in drumline), and I scream in a band right now.
  • Xbox / GFWL:DonaldChicken
  • PSN:probably Not
  • Wii:Maybe
My IGN is bawlsfuled, and I usually play on channel one.

playerkill

playerkill
  • Members
  • 750 posts
kk il add and send ya pm icon_biggrin.gif
IPB Image

playerkill

playerkill
  • Members
  • 750 posts
bawlsfuled isnt registereD?
IPB Image

Cannibal_Chicken

Cannibal_Chicken
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • xfire:siclsd
  • Interests:Video games (duh), the internet (duh), writing, and music. <br /><br />My favorite band is probably Between the Buried and Me. And from that I go everywhere, from deathcore, to pop, to rap, to Johny Cash, to ska... I pretty much just like whatever music sounds good to me. Music is pretty much the best thing in the world. I play drums (played bass and quads in drumline), and I scream in a band right now.
  • Xbox / GFWL:DonaldChicken
  • PSN:probably Not
  • Wii:Maybe
hmm, let me check, there might be a space i'm missing

edit: nope, missed an e
it's bawlsfueled

playerkill

playerkill
  • Members
  • 750 posts
come online pp_smiley2.gif
IPB Image

MeRc_4_HiRe

MeRc_4_HiRe
  • Members
  • 537 posts
sifnt scania, bish.
*Insert Signature Here*

benji208

benji208
  • Members
  • 4 posts
imho maple is a gay and childish game, its not even a real game. its a waste of time and money. Its just stupid 2d bullshit. All these maplists here, go kill yourself for humanity's sake.

Xarrot

Xarrot
  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • xfire:xarrot
QUOTE (benji208 @ Jul 6 2006, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
imho maple is a gay and childish game, its not even a real game. its a waste of time and money. Its just stupid 2d bullshit. All these maplists here, go kill yourself for humanity's sake.

Maybe it is an childish game but no reason to burn ppl like that. Mr. 1 post noob

TkWizard

TkWizard
  • Members
  • 188 posts
  • xfire:darkancient
  • Interests:Touhou, Anime, Dragon Quest, MapleStory
Childish?
I see many Japanese people in UNIVERSITY playing this game.
Just a casual gamer living in Toronto. Try not to mind!

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
  • xfire:omgreaveristaken
  • Steam ID:reaver117
Benji, nobody cares. I'm trying VERY hard not to flame you.

Screwloose

Screwloose
  • Members
  • 1 posts
To the person who said maple had a community better than runescape...Thats jus wrong...maplestory has a community which is around 80% a**holes...sitting down on a chair got me a line of vulgarities and a defame...and...maple story thrives on cash...no cash...outcast...look at maplesea for example...tons of lvl 90+s but onli 1 way to get the equips...gatchapon which uses cash...then theres also the 2x exp card...more cash...mega phones? saftey charms? Also This game jus REEKS of increativity...u noe the slimes...the beginner class...THEN THE SUPER BEGINNER JOKE...the lighting graphics...savage blow?

To the person who said that maple was lacking a PvP...not all games nid a PvP u noe...PvP is basicly skill and not all games give room for that maplestory thrives on equips...ur stats just have to be the same as everyone else...no room for unique builds...also not to mention that maples characters are unbalanced..not onli for pvp but also for leveling...take the assasins for example...fastest to train..yet they have little drawbacks at hermit stage,they onli nid to atk,and if enemy comes near flash away...

Maples grahics are smt i will never criticise play tibia...its grahics are worse than rs classic but the gameplay is good...very good(can't say this for maple though)

Anyways...arn't they any ragnarokers here besides the kirby guy??????

playerkill

playerkill
  • Members
  • 750 posts
maplestory PvP would not work at all

unless its somehow like runescappe

but if it were FFA, then uve be ganked right after u went through a teleport or sommin
IPB Image

keithdchatt

keithdchatt
  • Banned
  • 3,451 posts
  • xfire:keithdchatt
  • Interests:Gaming, Weed, Movies, Friends, Parties, Girls, Alcohol, Hockey
  • Xbox / GFWL:keithdchatt
  • PSN:Want one!
  • Wii:Want one!
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 17 2006, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for that comment. Im sure many nubs would say that if you had not posted. Lol lvl 20 Bowman on Bera? Did you quit because bera is to crowded?

I used to play, I believe the reason people quit maplestory is because they DONT MASK THE GRIND AT ALL..pretty much all the game is is GRIND GRIND GRIND...I hated it, have a lvl 21 warrior then quit.

PROtractor

PROtractor
  • Members
  • 72 posts
I've had this cat for awhile. Like 2 months, but I just decided to share this. He is coolest. He is teh_pwnerer at looting and back-talking all my commands xOO

BTW: I plan on getting a husky or panda and naming it fps_doug

Boom Headshot!

benji208

benji208
  • Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (PROtractor @ Jul 7 2006, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've had this cat for awhile. Like 2 months, but I just decided to share this. He is coolest. He is teh_pwnerer at looting and back-talking all my commands xOO

BTW: I plan on getting a husky or panda and naming it fps_doug

Boom Headshot!

PROtractor those things are not worthy enough to be named teh_pwnerer and fps_doug. those people in the show, if they ever play this horrible game, no one will watch it anymore

da WoLa

da WoLa
  • Members
  • 419 posts
  • xfire:tr1pzer
The funny thing about you hateing Maple Story is that you actually searched for maple story threads just to rant about it. Quit Life thanks, Beji
IPB Image

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
  • xfire:omgreaveristaken
  • Steam ID:reaver117
He's been reported, don't worry.

PROtractor

PROtractor
  • Members
  • 72 posts
QUOTE (benji208 @ Jul 16 2006, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PROtractor those things are not worthy enough to be named teh_pwnerer and fps_doug. those people in the show, if they ever play this horrible game, no one will watch it anymore

Nope. Just the viewers would go from mostly Caucasian to pure Asian. lol

geekgod2

geekgod2
  • Members
  • 11 posts
QUOTE (PROtractor @ Jul 16 2006, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope. Just the viewers would go from mostly Caucasian to pure Asian. lol

Not really. Maplers from other places would still be watching it. Only Maplers can truly understand how awesome MS is anyway.
PH34R M3H

ThEmSeLveS

ThEmSeLveS
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:1992ninja
Yo can people in Scania add 0Sidney0.
I'm hoping with the next patch pins are gonna be reset so i can get my lvl 64 Sin back.
Yea he got hacked.
O well just add me in Scania lvl 22 Hybrid Warrior.

Cya's

-T

silverrlybp6.png
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users