Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maplestory

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

Tuffins

Tuffins
  • Members
  • 876 posts
Umm, no. The community is about 1/4 horrible. Yes, it's not completely horrible, but with 25% of the people you meet assholes, it's pretty bad. Also, there are a lot of hackers:

"Go to first new post Gm Is Doing Nothing About Vac Hackers!
LOOK AT THESE PICTURES! "

"Go to first new post Omfggg Crazzy Hacker
report this bloody hacker "

"[Broa Hacker]: Elles"

And there about 305985 more in the "Found hackers?" thread and 235908290853 more just on the other pages.

*All taken from sleepywood.net Screenshots/Fanart section

And here's the hate in MS, all from sw.net too XD:

"Go to first new post Mushmom Courtesy ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Is there such a thing?
Pr1m3_T1m3 23 249
April 12th, 2006 3:37 PM
by SickXtwisted Go to last post

Go to first new post This girl is a Vac Hacker, Kser, and Hypocrite
this beech is low and will frame people
kr8zaznboi24 2 29
April 12th, 2006 3:07 PM
by Hypermug Go to last post

Go to first new post Scadur, you bastard.
kahyuen 3 78
April 12th, 2006 3:00 PM
by Ahhpple Go to last post

Go to first new post Partying at Vikings ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
friscoazngrl 22 397
April 12th, 2006 1:18 PM
by urbaneguy Go to last post

Go to first new post vac hackers at least finish the job
omg so many empty subway channels
Nemac 6 115
April 12th, 2006 1:16 PM

Go to first new post J-rog
Tuki 10 148
April 12th, 2006 1:10 PM

Go to first new post What the fucking hell!?!?!? ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
i lost a golden egg 2ce!!
itzme 21 297
April 12th, 2006 12:41 PM
by Break Go to last post

Go to first new post Chuck Norris ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Getting old.
HeartBreak 28 234
April 12th, 2006 12:05 PM
by 3forte Go to last post
Icon7
Go to first new post gm!!!
gm gave my acc bak but my equips were gone
abhidec19 11 125
April 12th, 2006 10:50 AM
by Gradient Go to last post

Go to first new post KSer at zombies.
Enlightening 8 88
April 12th, 2006 10:12 AM
by STARRii Go to last post

Go to first new post Clerics: A great breakfast cerial.
Now come in pigeon singlish flavour! Buy 1 get 1 free.
Tasogare 9 94
April 12th, 2006 9:59 AM
by STARRii Go to last post

Go to first new post Ignorance. ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Really stupid.
HeartBreak 21 186
April 12th, 2006 9:05 AM
by Sleepyhollow Go to last post

Go to first new post There, I said it!
I'm sick of this.
TrueLight 18 300
April 12th, 2006 9:01 AM
by MVPdood Go to last post

Go to first new post Im Not Selling My Tobis You Freaking Noobs
itzme 15 137
April 12th, 2006 8:43 AM
by JR.BULLDOG Go to last post

Go to first new post Someone you need to watch outfor and im talking anyone friends of Huli. ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
kinda long since im just ranting off the top my head. x.x
DarkAtma 69 1,199
April 12th, 2006 7:53 AM
by wutwutwutwutwut Go to last post

Go to first new post Posers
o_o
HeartBreak 12 116
April 12th, 2006 5:05 AM
by HeartBreak Go to last post

Go to first new post Same old problem
you enter on your own safety
Dargen 15 151
April 12th, 2006 4:07 AM
by Dargen Go to last post

Go to first new post Aaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Stupid warrior advancement!!!!
CakesVSPies 8 153
April 12th, 2006 1:56 AM
by itzme Go to last post

Go to first new post Something you may have seen/heard about
mtrkar 0 31
April 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
by mtrkar Go to last post

Go to first new post Damn subway
chihai 6 70
April 11th, 2006 11:19 PM
by kahyuen Go to last post

Go to first new post Imagination machine!
diablodeaminz 10 133
April 11th, 2006 10:24 PM
by ShadowxWing Go to last post

Fuck. ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
This is not how a Cleric is to act!
Gradient 98 3,110
April 11th, 2006 6:33 PM
by carrot Go to last post

2 guys who need a swift kick to the head.
mtrkar 6 96
April 11th, 2006 5:26 PM
by mtrkar Go to last post

I Hate Motherfucking 60% Att Glove.
KillerLetz 11 203
April 11th, 2006 5:24 PM
by jfresh Go to last post

*((^*()^)&)_&*_*_)&)(^)B):jd
GRR HELP.
Crayola 1 46
April 11th, 2006 4:40 PM
by Litany Go to last post

omg so mad ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
this guy is soannoyin
zlnguyenlz 23 286
April 11th, 2006 4:20 PM
by Vulcan Archer Go to last post

What's wrong with reading?
-.-
Bilbisaur 14 130
April 11th, 2006 4:06 PM
by Exquisite Go to last post

Council People are son of bitches
Yes to all of you
GreatWarrior 10 134
April 11th, 2006 11:57 AM
by NightLotus Go to last post

i hate cocky richass's
I DONT FUCKING CARE FROM YOUR 5X SINS
KillerLetz 9 184
April 11th, 2006 10:30 AM
by iamafork Go to last post

useless rant
1moreCookie 14 131
April 11th, 2006 7:47 AM
by Makola Go to last post

Channel rob not KS
to me there is a difference
vanhoff 3 83
April 11th, 2006 3:45 AM
by Jermz Go to last post

Ltqi, what are you doing
areyoukiddingme 14 223
April 11th, 2006 3:30 AM
by wiLdstyLez Go to last post

Defamed...
Emotions 13 167
April 11th, 2006 2:43 AM
by AkeruKun Go to last post

650k for 60% shoe jump is ridiculous.
So is 450k for the 10%.
WhiteAsIce 18 246
April 10th, 2006 7:04 PM
by Veryon Go to last post

Name-takers ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
That time again, yup. Remember? "

MS is a great game, but it takes way to long to level. Seriously, there shouldn't be times where you are looking foward to having a great time by training to that level.

I'm a 72 hermit waiting for scarab prices to drop since I sold mine and I have 50m lieing in my inventory ;]

And also, hacks are public rofl gg. And there are complete guides to bypass the gamegaurd/other stuff which is why there are so many hackers.

CKY

CKY

TS Awards 2006: Best Accent

• Members
  • 2,911 posts
  • xfire:xcampxkillxyourselfx
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing Guitar, Music
  • Wii:3542579502046889
QUOTE (DoctorPizza @ Apr 12 2006, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
liam docherty.. your so gay HAW HAW HAW

NEVER MENTION MY REAL NAME, MINH ninja.gif

You receive loot: [Gestapo Stick].

DoctorPizza

DoctorPizza
  • Members
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (xCampxKillxYourselfx @ Apr 12 2006, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NEVER MENTION MY REAL NAME, MINH ninja.gif

haw haw haw yo wassup foo
IPB Image

ProLegend

ProLegend
  • Members
  • 66 posts
the server Khaini has a lot of vac hackers, the GM's are lazy bastards...most of them atleast. The game really got boring for me, it just takes like hell of a long time to level up...65 ice wizard -.-
"It is not about the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring" - Low Ki

Sunamis

Sunamis
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • xfire:iubermicro
hey im making a new guild called the HolyOrder

it cost 50k to join

cuz it cost mesos to make the guild

interested pm Sunamis in the game
I LOVE WoW

Sunamis

Sunamis
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • xfire:iubermicro
pwnage mods u guys shud sticky this
I LOVE WoW

t3h_lawl_n00b

t3h_lawl_n00b
  • Banned
  • 232 posts
  • xfire:gesi1223
  • Xbox / GFWL:Musashi2004
  • Wii:6880696971734726
OMG DIS GAME IZ COOL!!!!!

...........(2 hours later)

That game was boring.

PROtractor

PROtractor
  • Members
  • 72 posts
I guess my first post will be about the game I use to play 24/7.
Yes I have had 3 level 50-60's. Yes the game is actually something you can't be pro at. If you can press a key, you can play maple Story. No skill. No brains. No Micro. All nothing. You just CTRL and ALT constantly and just refill pots. No PVP. All this game provides is one of the best looking skills in gaming history. NO one compares to Maple Story when it comes to making your character look good and using extremely flashy skills. Maple Story is like AIM or MSN but with a MMO attached to it. It's addicting in its own boring way, but great way to make new friends. And heres something for you guys. Do you know how people in Maple Story PVP?! They have Kill Stealing Wars. They have there guilds of 50 people and another guild with 50 people go on one map stealing every frigging kill they see. Yes. Maple Story is filled with 8 year old ASIAN kids trying to be Pro. You sometimes find good friends, but yea. If you seriously don't want to think playing an MMO, play Maple Story. If you want PVP action, thinking, fun, more then just killing; play World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. I mean what the heck; thats what I did.

EDIT: The "Asian" thing is because I am Asian; I see many or all Asians in my area playing it. I mean freaking aye. Almost every Asian girl; who normally do not play video games, playing Maple Story. Why? Like I said: its AIM or MSN attached with a MMO.

MeRc_4_HiRe

MeRc_4_HiRe
  • Members
  • 537 posts
QFT PROtractor.

AUxTA
Scania
Lvl 53 Ice/Lit Mage

i play maple story, but i was gunna keep quiet in these forums icon_rolleyes.gif
*Insert Signature Here*

Bullet Proof

Bullet Proof
  • Members
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:stuff.
ill start the game ill probably be a warrior or a bowman

EDIT:i remember my old account has a 15 thief on bera cool

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
  • xfire:frostassasin
  • Interests:Gaming. Yes that's it. I am one fucking boring person.
  • Xbox / GFWL:I wish :(
heres what I think about Maple story. (Note that I have never played, it, just looked at screenshots, and know three people who DO play it.) Out of the three people that I know who play it, one talks about it all day in class, the other one sounds like a fucking girl, and the last one sits there and talks to himself. I am probably Biased against the game just because of this. Now because the one that sounds like a girl is probably the most normal of them, I asked him what he thought about WoW. (I hate WoW too btw) After he played it at my friend's house, he said it pwned the crap out of maple story, but the fact that maple story was free and he couldnt pay for anything was why he played it. I watched him play it once, and the second I saw the graphics, and figured out it was 2d, I was ready to kill myself. Someone in this thread mentioned theres not even any PVP in it. What the fuck is the point of playing then? I mean, the anime, sidescrolling thing was bad enough, but without PVP, why do you even play this game? It takes like no skill at all to play an MMO, and if you cant even go pwning people, why do you even play it? So...

Maple story is for
-People who dont really know what a real game is
-People who are like 8 and like anime graphics
-Asian people who dont know what Starcraft is
-People who dont want to pay money to play games (who shouldnt even be considered gamers)

I guess the fact that its free has something to do with the reason many people play it. If I get bored sometime this week, ill try it out, and see what it really is like.

and for those of you saying how runescape community pwns maplestory community, you can just go kill yourselves. On any world, in fally or varrock(Unless they changed something from 2 years ago) you have someone trying to scam you every 10 seconds. Runescape sucks just as bad as maple story so you guys need to shut up too. If you want to play a real MMO, then play WoW/Everquest/Lineage(Im not an MMO player, and those are the only ones I know) I used to be a WoW player, and I can say that after a month, if you're not level 60, that game gets real fucking boring. I ended up having a lvl 38 rogue, and 30 other characters that were all lvls 10-20 on PVP, RP, normal, horde, alliance, etc. All MMOs just seem to be boring to me after a month or so. They cost money to play, they arent addicting, and they take little skill. I just played WoW because my friends did, and it was really fun when I was grouping with them. If you want to play a real game, dont play an MMO. I went and played CSS after 2 months of WoW, and I sucked so bad.

t3h_lawl_n00b

t3h_lawl_n00b
  • Banned
  • 232 posts
QUOTE (frostassasin @ Apr 17 2006, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heres what I think about Maple story. (Note that I have never played, it, just looked at screenshots, and know three people who DO play it.) Out of the three people that I know who play it, one talks about it all day in class, the other one sounds like a fucking girl, and the last one sits there and talks to himself. I am probably Biased against the game just because of this. Now because the one that sounds like a girl is probably the most normal of them, I asked him what he thought about WoW. (I hate WoW too btw) After he played it at my friend's house, he said it pwned the crap out of maple story, but the fact that maple story was free and he couldnt pay for anything was why he played it. I watched him play it once, and the second I saw the graphics, and figured out it was 2d, I was ready to kill myself. Someone in this thread mentioned theres not even any PVP in it. What the fuck is the point of playing then? I mean, the anime, sidescrolling thing was bad enough, but without PVP, why do you even play this game? It takes like no skill at all to play an MMO, and if you cant even go pwning people, why do you even play it? So...

Maple story is for
-People who dont really know what a real game is
-People who are like 8 and like anime graphics
-Asian people who dont know what Starcraft is
-People who dont want to pay money to play games (who shouldnt even be considered gamers)

I guess the fact that its free has something to do with the reason many people play it. If I get bored sometime this week, ill try it out, and see what it really is like.

and for those of you saying how runescape community pwns maplestory community, you can just go kill yourselves. On any world, in fally or varrock(Unless they changed something from 2 years ago) you have someone trying to scam you every 10 seconds. Runescape sucks just as bad as maple story so you guys need to shut up too. If you want to play a real MMO, then play WoW/Everquest/Lineage(Im not an MMO player, and those are the only ones I know) I used to be a WoW player, and I can say that after a month, if you're not level 60, that game gets real fucking boring. I ended up having a lvl 38 rogue, and 30 other characters that were all lvls 10-20 on PVP, RP, normal, horde, alliance, etc. All MMOs just seem to be boring to me after a month or so. They cost money to play, they arent addicting, and they take little skill. I just played WoW because my friends did, and it was really fun when I was grouping with them. If you want to play a real game, dont play an MMO. I went and played CSS after 2 months of WoW, and I sucked so bad.

I agree with the RuneScape theory, but the MS one feels pretty stupid since you haven't even played it yet. pp_smiley4.gif

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • xfire:Apprentice74
Obvisouly he doesnt speak our language so he should go away. Go play some jMS or whatever retarded foriegn religion you are. Anyway i want to keep this forum alive so heres a new topic.

~~~Cashop Items
Do you think the cash shops items are useful?
Favorite Cash shop item?
Useless Cash shop item?

Just keep this thread alive lets have some new ideas.

t3h_lawl_n00b

t3h_lawl_n00b
  • Banned
  • 232 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Apr 17 2006, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obvisouly he doesnt speak our language so he should go away. Go play some jMS or whatever retarded foriegn religion you are. Anyway i want to keep this forum alive so heres a new topic.

How stupid are you? Japanese isn't a religion. Also MS = Not a game.

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • xfire:Apprentice74
Well interesting point. But again i side with kirby how could you talk about a game sucking so much when you have not even had a lvl 40+ character. If you consider yourself a gamer your wrong becuase if you play WoW for 2 months and get bored? Then games are not the thing for you. Try going outside ive seen your type down.gif also after playing CSS for 1 month i think your post says and still not being good thats another reason you shouldnt game. Some people have natural talent some dont your not a gamer face it. yes.gif

p.s Sorry for the double post i have this thread bookmarked and i went to the bookmark and it displayed the old version that started at page 3.

~Apprentice

Bullet Proof

Bullet Proof
  • Members
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:stuff.
So how do you get cashshop items?
lvl 15 thief on bera

t3h_lawl_n00b

t3h_lawl_n00b
  • Banned
  • 232 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Apr 17 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well interesting point. But again i side with kirby how could you talk about a game sucking so much when you have not even had a lvl 40+ character. If you consider yourself a gamer your wrong becuase if you play WoW for 2 months and get bored? Then games are not the thing for you. Try going outside ive seen your type down.gif also after playing CSS for 1 month i think your post says and still not being good thats another reason you shouldnt game. Some people have natural talent some dont your not a gamer face it. yes.gif

p.s Sorry for the double post i have this thread bookmarked and i went to the bookmark and it displayed the old version that started at page 3.

~Apprentice

Um...wtf?

uberpwnage

uberpwnage
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Apr 17 2006, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

~~~Cashop Items
Do you think the cash shops items are useful?
Favorite Cash shop item?
Useless Cash shop item?

Just keep this thread alive lets have some new ideas.

Man, I'm not even 1/100 Asian and I found this offensive.

By the way, just because a game got boring to him after a bit doesn't make him any less a gamer. I mean, I played Ragnarok for a few years, but GW And WoW for short amounts of time.

By the way, if he doesn't get to lvl 40 in MS, yeah he can still rate it. For a casual person, do you know how long it takes to get to that? I played it for a month, at a normal-ish person pace, and only got to lvl 24 (On a thief). And you said that lvling early on is easy.. Uh, 4 hours for 30 to 31? Pass.

t3h_lawl_n00b

t3h_lawl_n00b
  • Banned
  • 232 posts
QUOTE (uberpwnage @ Apr 17 2006, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, I'm not even 1/100 Asian and I found this offensive.

By the way, just because a game got boring to him after a bit doesn't make him any less a gamer. I mean, I played Ragnarok for a few years, but GW And WoW for short amounts of time.

By the way, if he doesn't get to lvl 40 in MS, yeah he can still rate it. For a casual person, do you know how long it takes to get to that? I played it for a month, at a normal-ish person pace, and only got to lvl 24 (On a thief). And you said that lvling early on is easy.. Uh, 4 hours for 30 to 31? Pass.

QFT

MS rates are about 100 times less than RO's official server rates. I'm serious, it only take 2 hours to get to lvl 10 in RO and it takes about a day and a half to get to 10 in MS. I'm not gonna waste that much time on a free MMO just to get to the first job.

P.S: RO player for 2 years and still going. :]

Tedwood

Tedwood
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:Daxter296
Yeah, my m8 plays that looks quite good. Whats the download site?
CS:S - DaX/Tedwood.

Tauren: It all began with a lonely farmer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users