Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maplestory

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • xfire:Apprentice74
Haha, I feel the same way. But if there was pvp theifs would own every other class becuase of their high accuarcy and avvoidbility. No one could hit them they would always miss. By the way what server is your ice wiz on? If you dont want you account i would be glad to own on a lvl 65 ice wiz lol. As for your lvl 49 Cleric iPirate i would love to have that account because as you saw in my first post i had a lvl 48 cleric. Your points are very good though about the fashion game and how boring monsters is training and i have the answer! MapleStory is a game to feed out all the noobs who need instant stimulation. You will not enjoy maple story until you reach lvl 70+ and start getting 3rd job skills. Because at lvl 70+ there is so much more to participate in. I would really love to have that lvl 49 cleric on Khaini because thats good for a new server. If you consider this and dont mind just mail the information to me at "Apprentice74@gmail.com" thanks.

Faults

Faults
  • Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 17 2006, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I have WoW, But i realized the only way to be good at that game is to know everything about it which would take fovever to learn. Besides maple has a better community in my opinion.

sorry to quote an old post but...you say maplestory has a better community then WoW? i would like that know what server or verison of maple you play.only good community i have ever played was on Japan maplestory, people have respect there,and the fact i can't see what they were talking about.. I quit my lv 92 hermit for WoW last week, the first thing i notice on WoW is how the community is so much better people are helpfull and lend you a hand if you ask for it, and the quest and parties have purposes in WoW..I leveled my char 1-92..and my spearman 1-43 and never did a single quest or partied. friends on the game wasnt even a problem cuz all you would think about is leveling,you can seriously solo maplestory till level 135 if you have the patiences..as you get higher level only type of friends you would like to party with would be a high leveled priest with max holysymbol on the game..i played on the scania server, it has some of the most ass people you would meet on that game,i got fed up with scania and went to kniah server,people where vaccum hacking like crazy there they were getting lv 60 in the second week of the new server,stupid hackers.... people start ks wars/try to steal ur maps.i honestly tought when they released Ludi all the ksing would stop, due to the large size of the maps, i was wrong even people there tell me to ''CC plz'' .im glad i got WoW im never going back to maple.wasted a year on that game...

not getting u discoruaged about maple or anything,because most of my buddies still play it and they enjoy it,threw the good and bad..just my 2cents..=p

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
That is a horrible experience for you. I understand that people in scania can be an ass but... i found the community wonderful and everyone usually helped me if you dont beg. If you do not want that lvl 93 hermit i would gladly love to play it. I have never had a character past lvl 70 so if you wish to let me give it a try e-mail me at "Follower47@gmail.com"

~~~~ thanks Apprentice

utopia

utopia
  • Members
  • 22 posts
You fucking idiots, maple story doesnt even have PVP its a fucking waste of time, if you dont wanna own otehr noobs you might as well play a single player rpg, hell there are a lot better rpgs that maple story, jesus crsit, for fuck's sake try Jade Empire or KOTOR for the XboX or even the new Elder Scrolls, anything but that piece of shit, what a waste of time if u cant even own someone...

ProLegend

ProLegend
  • Members
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (utopia @ Mar 21 2006, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You fucking idiots, maple story doesnt even have PVP its a fucking waste of time, if you dont wanna own otehr noobs you might as well play a single player rpg, hell there are a lot better rpgs that maple story, jesus crsit, for fuck's sake try Jade Empire or KOTOR for the XboX or even the new Elder Scrolls, anything but that piece of shit, what a waste of time if u cant even own someone...

everyone has their own opinions...it doesnt suck that bad, so you can go ahead and play your other games and stop complaining about maplestory
"It is not about the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring" - Low Ki

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Lol Utiopia thats sad.... If you cant go pvp why does it matter? you can party up. So just log onto runescape and piss of this thread. Maplestory is for the antinoobs who do not need instanst stimulation and can work for fun (leveling etc.)

~~~ Apprentice

utopia

utopia
  • Members
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 22 2006, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol Utiopia thats sad.... If you cant go pvp why does it matter? you can party up. So just log onto runescape and piss of this thread. Maplestory is for the antinoobs who do not need instanst stimulation and can work for fun (leveling etc.)
~~~ Apprentice

Uh yeah it matters PvP is what makes MMOs what they are otherwise they are no better than single player RPGs, and im not complaining im being a hard ass and critisizing. Also Maple Story is very childish now that i think of it and it has bad graphics, if you want to play something GAY why not jsut go check out Gunbound, at least that takes some skill.

Akuma Mishima

Akuma Mishima
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • xfire:Akumamishima
This game is so terribly bad. It's a game for people who:

>Have no life
>Are not allowed a true MMORPG
>Under the age of 9
Gaming - A Way Of Life Or Life Itself?

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
LOL, no its a game for people who do not need instant stimulation and can actually be boring for awhile before it gets fun. Noobs think maple sucks becuase leveling takes to long... to many whineing retards. As i said if you think this game sucks then dont bother coming to this thread we do not want your comments.

utopia

utopia
  • Members
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 22 2006, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, no its a game for people who do not need instant stimulation and can actually be boring for awhile before it gets fun. Noobs think maple sucks becuase leveling takes to long... to many whineing retards. As i said if you think this game sucks then dont bother coming to this thread we do not want your comments.

Leveling does not take as long as it does on RuneScape which i am better at than anyone on these retarded forums firstly, secondly it has too little skills, oh and i had a lvl 63 bandit before i realsied how i was wasting my time so uh im guessing i would rup you to piece because judging by what you are saying you are a total noob. So basically if you want to play a game with bad graphics, childish community and low requirments you might as well play runescape, at least its bigger, better and has pvp.

Cactusblah

Cactusblah
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:owning
QUOTE (utopia @ Mar 21 2006, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, the new elder scrolls isnt even online. Stop being a fag.
1160 Metroid Prime Hunters
3175 Cactusblah

ProLegend

ProLegend
  • Members
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (utopia @ Mar 22 2006, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leveling does not take as long as it does on RuneScape which i am better at than anyone on these retarded forums firstly, secondly it has too little skills, oh and i had a lvl 63 bandit before i realsied how i was wasting my time so uh im guessing i would rup you to piece because judging by what you are saying you are a total noob. So basically if you want to play a game with bad graphics, childish community and low requirments you might as well play runescape, at least its bigger, better and has pvp.

THEN GO PLAY UR RUNESCAPE geez
"It is not about the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring" - Low Ki

utopia

utopia
  • Members
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (Cactusblah @ Mar 22 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, the new elder scrolls isnt even online. Stop being a fag.

Maple story having no pvp makes it equavelent to not being online, ie: elder scrolls is better. And you are the gay.

utopia

utopia
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Having not been replied to in a few days, i call this another topic owned by me, not gg, you suck.

sexC_azn_b4b3

sexC_azn_b4b3
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:butt secks
I just want to make a quick point. You shouldn't have to work for fun. You're not a noob if you stop playing a game because you don't think it's any fun. Maple Story, really, does not provide very much to do. There's a decent sized world, but to progress you have to spend hours doing one thing over and over, just to raise a few stats several points. The abilities suck too. You only have a small few that take forever to raise. The community wasn't that great either. For one thing, nobody talked. Several times someone would say, "Hi" And I would say "Hi" And they would say "WANT 2 BUY AL DIS COO LEWT I HABZ???"
Another thing, the quests aren't good at all. They provide a cheesy excuse to spend 5 hours collecting tons of items.
It's not like I completely hate the game. The graphics and music are very nice. But It just isn't complete yet. Then again, it's free and you get what you pay for. It costs a lot of money to run a decent MMO, and Maple Story can't get them any more money than what they need to keep it running.
Anyway, I can never remember the names of the Worlds my char's are on, but I have:
14 Bowmen
10 Warrior
11 Magician
I learned gramar LOL

ProLegend

ProLegend
  • Members
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (utopia @ Mar 23 2006, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having not been replied to in a few days, i call this another topic owned by me, not gg, you suck.

no one cares about you kthx

Apprentice

Apprentice
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Utopia first of all... Dont double post. And if you hate mapel story so much o play RuneScape since you seem to be so attached to it. PvP doesnt make an MMO all might. For instance do you spend more than an hour battling other people in runescape. I dont think it would make maple any better its just an add on to a MMO which gives players a break from training or other things.

utopia

utopia
  • Members
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (Apprentice @ Mar 24 2006, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Utopia first of all... Dont double post. And if you hate mapel story so much o play RuneScape since you seem to be so attached to it. PvP doesnt make an MMO all might. For instance do you spend more than an hour battling other people in runescape. I dont think it would make maple any better its just an add on to a MMO which gives players a break from training or other things.

Well if a game is very good absence of PvP would still make it a good game because it was made well and has good game play, this however does not apply to MS since it's shit in every aspect.

And i will double post whenever i feel it is nessesary and however i feel i want to do it, and if u dont like it i want to see you try and do something about it, piece of shit.

ProLegend

ProLegend
  • Members
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (utopia @ Mar 25 2006, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if a game is very good absence of PvP would still make it a good game because it was made well and has good game play, this however does not apply to MS since it's shit in every aspect.

And i will double post whenever i feel it is nessesary and however i feel i want to do it, and if u dont like it i want to see you try and do something about it, piece of shit.

no need to call him a piece of shit geez calm down, if you dont like the game then stop posting in this topic -.- and dissing it

Cactusblah

Cactusblah
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:owning
Maple story isnt bad, theres just better games out there. In my opinion, games should be fun, not considered work because of hours of training. There is really nothing fun about maple story, its just leveling up and getting better armor. In runescape, at least there are fun things like PKing and castle wars. They still require a huge amount of time training to get good enough to do them which isn't worth it. That is the only bad part of most MMO games. They are really fun but also boring half the time. Maple story has a good community which is mainly where runescape fails with its worlds overcrowded with 9 year old noobs, scammers, and more noobs.

Conclusion: Don't play either. There are MUCH better games out there, just look.
1160 Metroid Prime Hunters
3175 Cactusblah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users