Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Doug and Jeremy signed my spare mags

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Q64

Q64
  • Members
  • 239 posts
wtf, the e's on the second signature look like s's for some reason lol.
JPONRYww

thedr00ling

thedr00ling
  • Members
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:nothing
  • Xbox / GFWL:thedrooling
lol thats pretty awesome.

gadgad

gadgad
  • GA Private
  • 773 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:141
the pwnerer signature looks real to me, the same as my signed bandana
8800 GTS//2gig of Crucial ballistix//e6850@3.0ghz//silverstone decathlon 750w//250gig sata wd hdd// modified Lian-Li v1200b
Custom Water Cooling: Alphacool Bullseye//EK blocks + Swiftech Apogee//dcc+ 18w modded top//Swiftech MCR-320 rad//

jack111

jack111
  • Members
  • 109 posts
i cant belive they actually allow u to buy that type of weapons.. what on earth r u gona do with that... shoot rabbits.. u shoot a rabbit with that it will explode into peices (anyone wana try that on video icon_biggrin.gif)

nlitement

nlitement
  • Members
  • 2,821 posts
  • Interests:Yeah, damn.
  • Xbox / GFWL:nlitement
Self-protection icon_wink.gif
˘3˘ ◕ ◡ ◕ ( ω`) ~

MrBlanks

MrBlanks
  • Members
  • 884 posts
  • xfire:sdn1003
  • Interests:Computers and airsoft... typical dork stuff.<br /><br />I also like long walks on the beach.
lol is obviously airsoft (duh, because i like that stuff)

Its also a tokyo marui m16, isn't it? not bad! I am thinking about getting a classic army g36k with a star carry handle with 3x scope and rail.

But now you got teh power to get mad headshots in skirmishes! Sick.

On Fanboyism:"
"Why do people feel such fierce loyalty to a corporation? You can rest assured the corporation doesn't feel the same level of loyalty towards you."

Sniper-Viper

Sniper-Viper
  • GA Corporal
  • 732 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, manga, anime, military stuff, movies, ninjutsu &amp; grrls
  • Gamer Army ID:211
I have a G3 SG/1 (soft air replica, of course) but without any signature icon_cry.gif

As snipers say: "Don't run... you'll only die tired!"
g0t IZGIZZIS?

MrBlanks

MrBlanks
  • Members
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:Computers and airsoft... typical dork stuff.<br /><br />I also like long walks on the beach.
An AEG? or springer?

"Why do people feel such fierce loyalty to a corporation? You can rest assured the corporation doesn't feel the same level of loyalty towards you."

Cervantes

Cervantes
  • Members
  • 6 posts
It's ICS, yo.

Landazar

Landazar
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Dota!
holy shit ! i want the A3 ! or at least the A2 icon_razz.gif
in israel we have A1, which also has a "made in us" Rofl icon_biggrin.gif

i got the grenade launcher (tube thingy) on my m-16 a1 aswell, it pwnz... heavy but pwnz icon_razz.gif

MrBlanks

MrBlanks
  • Members
  • 884 posts
ICS? Oh right, they also make m16's. All I ever payed attention to with ics was their mp5 series. Thats good though because its metal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users