Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Xbox 360 Or PS2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Dileet

Dileet
  • GA Private
  • 768 posts
  • xfire:Dileet
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dileet
  • Gamer Army ID:917
Now I know alot of you hate these versus threads but im making this for my purpose and can really help me so please bite your tounge before you start flaming. I need to know what I would enjoy more. My style in gaming I like:

Genre: FPS, RPG
Contains: Good story line, Good controls, And good graphics(for FPS)

Please I under stand that you might say that one is really meant for RPG and one is really meant for FPS, I already have PC thats great for FPS.

hackerwacker

hackerwacker
  • Banned
  • 4,590 posts
  • Interests:Stuff that goes boom
  • Gamer Army ID:220
erm..so you want us to compare 360 to a ps2? lolz...

If your a graphics whore and you an afford it, get the 360. Pletny of FPS's coming for it such as CoD2, Ghost Recon 3 and Perfect Dark. Plus elder scrolls 3 for you rpg fix.

If you are a cheap bastard, buy the ps2. They are, what, like $70 bucks refurb? A tiny fraction of the bprice of 360. The graphics on it arn't very pretty, but there are some pretty kick ass titles for it. Collosus, RE4, SOCOM, Virtua Fighter etc.

Bruce Fwaaa

Bruce Fwaaa
  • Members
  • 751 posts
  • xfire:brucefwaaa
  • Interests:Music, Games, Languages
owned

allied

allied
  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:cnc ra2/yr<br />cnc gens/zh<br />steam games-css,cs1.6,hl2,gmod<br />bf2
lol xbox 360

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6624023420134323247
IPB ImageIPB Image

freeze

freeze
  • Members
  • 2,695 posts
  • xfire:FreezerFlame
  • Interests:StarCraft<br />Game Design<br />Video Editing
  • Steam ID:Nettown8
  • PSN:FrEeZing
QUOTE (allied @ Mar 5 2006, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOLOLOLOLLOL

Dileet

Dileet
  • GA Private
  • 768 posts
  • xfire:Dileet
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dileet
  • Gamer Army ID:917
QUOTE (allied @ Mar 5 2006, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my bro got 360 like an idiot and I got PS2 icon_smile.gif I keep telling him to return 360 but all he does is laugh at me... Oh well hes gonna have to learn the hard way....

creepyplaidman

creepyplaidman
  • Members
  • 379 posts
I preordered a 360 for april 1st icon_razz.gif I can't wait for some perfect dark zero action fpsdoug_ani.gif
IPB Image

Bruce Fwaaa

Bruce Fwaaa
  • Members
  • 751 posts
QUOTE (creepyplaidman @ Mar 7 2006, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I preordered a 360 for april 1st icon_razz.gif I can't wait for some perfect dark zero action fpsdoug_ani.gif

fuck 'em, i only got mine the other day, was so pissed off i just sent it back. bunch of twats.

creepyplaidman

creepyplaidman
  • Members
  • 379 posts
That's great and all, but maybe you could give an explanation on why you were pissed off about getting a nex gen system?
IPB Image

Afterburner

Afterburner

Amatuer Fighter

• Members
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:My name is Joe Atash and I am active in MMA, Mixed Martial Arts. I try to log on whenever I can to help moderate but it gets a bit harder now n days. <br /><br /> Family, my well being, God, and the world you live in as well as the people who live in it. Thats all I really need concern myself with. Keep easy guys.<br /><br />Burner's got Myspace? http://www.myspace.com/29600859<br />
Ill just bum off my buddy and play his 360.
MMA, Live it. Steve Irwin Forever.

creepyplaidman

creepyplaidman
  • Members
  • 379 posts
I was talking to one of my friends who has a 360, and apparently PDZ doesn't have jumping, I guess I'm gettign GRAW then icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

Bruce Fwaaa

Bruce Fwaaa
  • Members
  • 751 posts
QUOTE (creepyplaidman @ Mar 7 2006, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's great and all, but maybe you could give an explanation on why you were pissed off about getting a nex gen system?

It does imply in my original post that the reason I sent it back was because they were so ridiculously late in getting to me. I think most people cottoned on to that one though icon_wink.gif

I preorder a product, I expect not to get messed around. And yes, I preordered well before there were set to be any shortages. I just got buttfucked by them, then lost interest as a result.

Wojomahoits

Wojomahoits
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
There's an easy way to prevent disc scratching with a 360.... DON'T THROW IT INTO THE AIR WHEN IT'S RUNNING!
So don't use that as a reason to get one console over another. IMO the 360 has better graphics, better online, and some great games coming out. GRAW is amazing, COD2 is an excellent FPS, and Elder Scrolls 3 should fill out te RPG niche nicely.
~Wojo

IPB Image

Kiron

Kiron
  • Members
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Gaming, Wii, filmmaking.
  • Wii:6447428556230302
FPS and RPG?

Well FPS will be better next gen on Revolution, and RPG is more abundant on PS2 (Ps3), though Revolution has alot of Support this time around, espically from Squarenix.

Xbox was not known for its RPG's considering it had 1 Exclusive one.
I think a Gaming Rig is better for your needs, though Out of the 2, PS2's RPG's are better than XBox360's FPS, so PS2.

Pdah-m0vgli

Pdah-m0vgli
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts
Arrrr... What a nice sound! Ain't Ps3 coming soon? You could get that? I got Ps2
Logged out...

1up

1up
  • Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • xfire:amullan
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Films
This is stupid, The 360 has had hardly had any time for good games to come out although there are a few great ones already....

The PS2 has been out for what? 3 years? and there's at most a handful of half decent games for it.
If quizzez are quizzical then what are tests?

Melee_Pwnerer

Melee_Pwnerer
  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • xfire:Melee_Pwnerer
  • Interests:Well I pretty much like to play video games. I am into football to but video games are my main habit lol. I am into fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Super Smash Brothers Melee. I play hockey as well and yeah thats pretty much it.
get 360. you shouldnt even have to think about it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users