Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

some videos?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

black_magic

black_magic
  • Members
  • 458 posts
  • xfire:black_magic
sup guys long time reader first time poster and i'm bored at work so i'd just like to ask all you out there some stuff.

just got my video ipod recently icon_biggrin.gif was curious, have about 830 songs but i'm lacking in videos!

so far i got PP episodes 1-9 (obviously), first two episodes of magical trevor FTW!, and couple movies.. good fellas.. night at the roxbury

what do you guys think? open to all suggestions
Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.

Corey

Corey
  • Members
  • 1,431 posts
  • Interests:Music, owning, women
I have a Flo Mounier drum solo video that only noobs don't have.
user posted image

Powder my Balls

Powder my Balls
  • Members
  • 791 posts
  • xfire:Powdermyballs
  • Interests:CJSW, real hardcore, starcraft, cs1.6 ,cs:s(noob cs), AGE OF EMPIRES, dota is fun to, I love power metal, melodic deathmetal, blackmetal,<br />real punk rock.
yo magic you are the owner of that other gaming forum right?
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

black_magic

black_magic
  • Members
  • 458 posts
QUOTE (Powder my Balls @ Mar 2 2006, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yo magic you are the owner of that other gaming forum right?

what other gaming forum?
Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.

MrBlanks

MrBlanks
  • Members
  • 884 posts
  • xfire:sdn1003
  • Interests:Computers and airsoft... typical dork stuff.<br /><br />I also like long walks on the beach.
if i had a video ipod, i would load up my stand up comedy shit. On my old computer ( i didnt transfer because we were out of time) I had a eff load of dave chappelle and Chris Rock. Get Killing them Softly and For what its worth. Chris Rock you got to get Never Scared and Bring the Pain (bigger and blacker is good too).

Other comedians work. its just THAT much better listening to stand up with video because you get to see the crazy shit they do on stage.

On Fanboyism:"
"Why do people feel such fierce loyalty to a corporation? You can rest assured the corporation doesn't feel the same level of loyalty towards you."

Powder my Balls

Powder my Balls
  • Members
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:CJSW, real hardcore, starcraft, cs1.6 ,cs:s(noob cs), AGE OF EMPIRES, dota is fun to, I love power metal, melodic deathmetal, blackmetal,<br />real punk rock.
QUOTE (black_magic @ Mar 2 2006, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what other gaming forum?

CGS i think?
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

black_magic

black_magic
  • Members
  • 458 posts
naw, sorry to dissapiont you, but you got the wrong guy icon_sad.gif

Powder my Balls

Powder my Balls
  • Members
  • 791 posts
thats wierd. are you the uber tiberian sun player black magic?
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

CookiE

CookiE
  • Members
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:your mama
I will make one suggestion-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...7&q=Dir+En+Grey