Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WC3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
  • xfire:fpspete
  • Interests:Lots of things. The PP boards isn't the place to discuss that though.
wow, so i just got wc3 the other day, and im on the undead campiagn, and im right were you start to do unit production...WTF these guys seem as if they are undestructable! you can just summon a building, and it builds itself, you get really quick gold and all sorts of other shit! wow

flanders

flanders
  • Members
  • 18 posts
you just keep on playing, and you will realise that the undead are just as powerful as all the other races, depending on which race you like the most. of course, the thing about the buildings dont need workers to become complete, is a huge advantage. But you better not run too fast in to conclutions, because the undead is, as said before, equal in power with the other races. Its just that you have played them on campaign that they might seem so powerful.

(there you got pwned n00b)

Contrallion

Contrallion
  • Members
  • 1,778 posts
It seemed like all the WCIII original campaign levels were pretty easy. The first Undead one kind of sucked, since you just walked around and killed humans. I also forgot to watch the Necromancer in the 30 minute survival level and he died with 8 seconds left. But otherwise, the enemies only sent a few guys in waves to attack. Has anyone played Hard level campaigns?

zalzaron

zalzaron
  • Members
  • 214 posts
one of the last campaign mission in the ROC campaign, on hard, is considered immposible icon_razz.gif

so yeah, it can be a pretty hard game.

and about undead being god-like.....face orcs online and build a temple to worship them icon_razz.gif (not to mention orc lore p0wns undead 3 times around)

RabbitCold

RabbitCold
  • Members
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:VIDEO GAMES and chess
Undead is good at rushing, but in my opinion they are not that great at late game. Necs get dispelles or faireied aboms sauk except disease and frost wyrms are AWESOME but only if u have more than 7...but be rdy for hawks and gargs and hippos

icon_eek.gif
IPB Image"Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -Twain

oniOOn

oniOOn
  • Members
  • 35 posts
RabbitCold, please dont talk about stuff youve got no idea about

Tenamor

Tenamor
  • Members
  • 82 posts
  • xfire:tenamor
Once you learn to play Undead really good from multiplayer they will be indestructable, but as flanders said it's quite balanced, IMO Crypt Fiends r the way to go, normally i went CL (Crypt Lord) as hero (i play TFT) and crypt fiends to fill up the rest of the spots (ive gatta work on managing more troops than the normal 12) and as long as you have Web you will dominate, from what ive seen other people love it when other people go Anti-Air and since Crypt fiends auto-cast web u just have to click on someone or hit A and click the ground and sit back.

Acctuly today i tried a diff strategy with Norm set computers today in Adrenaline, Me being undead and my team mate ended up as NE, and the others ended up as Human and Orc (all three comps were set to random), what i did was made my hero Lich instead of my normal CL, then go DK(Death Knight) for Unholy Aura, and I pwned! My team mate was a retard, but what can u expect from a normal set team mate, well in Adrenaline your base is surrounded by trees and u basicly have to hack your way out so I was the only one who attacked anyone, or anything for that matter, until i started taking everyones creeps, then they found the goblin lab and got Zepps but my teammate, as i said, was retarded and couldn't figure out to uproot hit Tree of Eternity and go entangle the gold mine i found for him. Anyways I basicly solo'd 2 guys with the Lich/DK/Crypt Fiend combo, also I had 2 Frost Wyrms.

Just giving you something to try after you beat Single Player pp_smiley2.gif

Also, get TFT ASAP if you don't have it!
IPB ImageIPB Image

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things. The PP boards isn't the place to discuss that though.
QUOTE (Tenamor @ Mar 1 2006, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get TFT ASAP if you don't have it!

I have a WC3 crack that i cant really bring online, and im getting a TFT torrent right now. If you have hamachi, join me on "1nferno's WC3 Server" with password: Warcraft

MrBlanks

MrBlanks
  • Members
  • 884 posts
  • xfire:sdn1003
  • Interests:Computers and airsoft... typical dork stuff.<br /><br />I also like long walks on the beach.
trust me, buy it. Its only $30 and online is a blast.

On Fanboyism:"
"Why do people feel such fierce loyalty to a corporation? You can rest assured the corporation doesn't feel the same level of loyalty towards you."

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
QUOTE (MrBlanks @ Mar 2 2006, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
trust me, buy it. Its only $30 and online is a blast.

I am, im just getting used to the game before i buy it.

MrBlanks

MrBlanks
  • Members
  • 884 posts
  • xfire:sdn1003
  • Interests:Computers and airsoft... typical dork stuff.<br /><br />I also like long walks on the beach.
I see what you are saying. Lots of people download albums online for free and if they like it, they tend to buy it afterwards.

On Fanboyism:"
"Why do people feel such fierce loyalty to a corporation? You can rest assured the corporation doesn't feel the same level of loyalty towards you."

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
btw, does anyone care to explain the warcraft story/give me a link on it?

freeze

freeze
  • Members
  • 2,695 posts
  • xfire:FreezerFlame
  • Interests:StarCraft<br />Game Design<br />Video Editing
  • Steam ID:Nettown8
  • PSN:FrEeZing
undead reule a lot. they heal faster on blight, their halls have pretty good attack, they got protos way of summoning. they rule a lot. and their attacks that are specailized for living attack all the otehr races and creeps. they got forsties taht can stop towers, and the DK got a ultimate that raises invulnerable undead.

the TFT will take somegetting used to by the way

Tenamor

Tenamor
  • Members
  • 82 posts
  • xfire:tenamor
I found no problem getting used to TFT, and what's Hamachi? Also, I got TFT for $20 at Wal-Mart

u should be able to read the story somewhere in www.blizzard.com and u can also buy the books
IPB ImageIPB Image

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
w00t!!! cause im such an uber-1337 h4xx012 i just got a torrented TFT and im dling the patch right now.

Although i need help with a choice of games:

WC3+xp
C&C 1st Decade
Warhammer 40K +xp
or Diablo 1+2+xp

(which one should i get)

Rod

Rod

I love post count implants.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,529 posts
"get" ZH and play with the TS community over hamachi which doesn't require a unique cd key *wink wink*

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
QUOTE (Rod @ Mar 2 2006, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"get" ZH and play with the TS community over hamachi which doesn't require a unique cd key *wink wink*

lol, icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif im really leaning towards getting first decade cause that is like....rts history right there (only $40!!) Or ill get warcraft...i just cant choose.

RabbitCold

RabbitCold
  • Members
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:VIDEO GAMES and chess
QUOTE (oniOOn @ Mar 1 2006, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RabbitCold, please dont talk about stuff youve got no idea about

Dude I know what I am talking about, for you that think undead is undestructable, they are not and yes I play undead to
IPB Image"Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -Twain

Pdah-m0vgli

Pdah-m0vgli
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts
You don't know? Jiiiiiiiiiz, I'd rather go CnC's history over a fairytale-inspired RTS ANYDAY! Please listen to me! I'm warning you, if you play Wc3, and don't play WoW at the moment, you're going to. Go REAL RTS! =D
Logged out...

Deather99

Deather99
  • Banned
  • 1,262 posts
QUOTE (Pdah-m0vgli @ Mar 3 2006, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't know? Jiiiiiiiiiz, I'd rather go CnC's history over a fairytale-inspired RTS ANYDAY! Please listen to me! I'm warning you, if you play Wc3, and don't play WoW at the moment, you're going to. Go REAL RTS! =D

I know I'm going to play WoW, infact, i intend to do so this summer. teh_game comes with 2 months free so, yeah.

So, im getting first decade tomorrow, itll be rappage, and ill be a noob...whatever.

#1 Q though: what is a really easy, and identifiable race in wc3? i just need somthng that i can get used to quick for a small ammount of time. i want to teach myself about build orders, and easier micro/macro etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users