Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ET Wolfenstein....Yay or nay?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

SDA_Marksman

SDA_Marksman
  • Members
  • 36 posts
anyone play ET Wolfenstein? http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/wol...wolfet.exe.html

Free to download and play, and a really good FPS game. Very easy to get straight into the action.
IPB Image
............ Click the banner to be taken to the Search and Destroy Agency............

Ravey

Ravey

MotM Aug 2006

• Members
  • 739 posts
Enemy Territory is an awesome game... I play it from time to time but I'm not all that good at it.

WildChild

WildChild
  • Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • xfire:wildchild730
  • Interests:[interests] [/interests]
  • Xbox / GFWL:wildchild730
  • PSN:143761
  • Wii:143761
yay.. ive only ever got a heavy weapon + smg upgrade once though:P

Searchin'

Searchin'
  • Members
  • 224 posts
I play it. It's good for me, 'cos although I generally suck at online fps games, I can play something like an engie and still contribute to the team.

YAY!

Cyclohexane

Cyclohexane
  • GA Private
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Gaming in General
  • Gamer Army ID:1407
I've played it.. I found it was alright, but nothing compared to Counter-Strike.. I mean, you can't even move while you're scoped in on a sniper.. Talk about lame.. I thought it was pretty fun though, for a free game..

Saq

Saq
  • Members
  • 547 posts
  • xfire:saq782
Its alright, not as advanced as other fps's though.
I pwn so fine i blow your mind, HEY MICKY
My HCG Youtube group: http://www.youtube.com/group/HCG
IPB Image

Ravey

Ravey

MotM Aug 2006

• Members
  • 739 posts
QUOTE (Cyclohexane @ Feb 22 2006, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've played it.. I found it was alright, but nothing compared to Counter-Strike.. I mean, you can't even move while you're scoped in on a sniper.. Talk about lame.. I thought it was pretty fun though, for a free game..

Quickscoping sucks my balls.

rickyzhou

rickyzhou
  • Members
  • 743 posts
Dude, this game is a stupid. That's probably the reason activision or whatever decided not to go retail with it, because it sucks balls.

Absak

Absak
  • Members
  • 1,749 posts
QUOTE (rickyzhou @ Feb 23 2006, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, this game is a stupid. That's probably the reason activision or whatever decided not to go retail with it, because it sucks balls.
Screw you! And about the game: It's gotten boring for me. I've played Wolfenstein since RtCW demo. But I'm still waiting for ET 2. Will definately be worth the wait.

SDA_Marksman

SDA_Marksman
  • Members
  • 36 posts
QUOTE (Absak @ Feb 23 2006, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Screw you! And about the game: It's gotten boring for me. I've played Wolfenstein since RtCW demo. But I'm still waiting for ET 2. Will definately be worth the wait.

Yep as a long term FPS player, I can definately say I would buy ET 2.

ET 1 is a pretty secure game too, dont know of anyone hacking it yet. People talk about aim bots, not sure how they work, but if people do use those they cant be that good because I have never been owned yet hehe.
IPB Image
............ Click the banner to be taken to the Search and Destroy Agency............

dreem

dreem
  • Members
  • 179 posts
  • xfire:cnorristears
  • Location:Tejas, i'm in the only blue county of a red state lol
  • Interests:going from trained n00b to slightly pro.
good game until you buy counterstrike.
bush is a n00b
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

gamesmad

gamesmad
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Wolfenstein ET is an OK game I guess, but the whole medic concept is a little lame... It was made free by Activision because the SP mode was reviewed as being totally crap. It does have hax for it, Ive seen screenshots of them on the official forums.

Will

J3llY

J3llY
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Great game, I play it from time to time. I'm not able to log onto my Steam account so I opt to play ET.

QUOTE (SDA_Marksman @ Feb 24 2006, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep as a long term FPS player, I can definately say I would buy ET 2.

ET 1 is a pretty secure game too, dont know of anyone hacking it yet. People talk about aim bots, not sure how they work, but if people do use those they cant be that good because I have never been owned yet hehe.

DX bots always work with FPS games. The reason why you can't recognize hackers in this game is because it takes two or three headshots to kill someone and you can normally own someone pretty bad before they can get those shots off. Endurance makes this game fun :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users