Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The sig & ava SHOWCASE

* * * - - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
2729 replies to this topic

Giluc

Giluc
  • GA Private
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Consoles lol
  • Steam ID:Giluc
  • Xbox / GFWL:GilucZ
  • Wii:4205091662810049
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:4128
  • Company:Eta
New avatar again lol, and probably new signature soon... Does it look nice or what?

I LIKE
CHOCOLATE MILK

Eraserhead

Eraserhead
  • Members
  • 2,735 posts
  • xfire:sacredcow669
  • Interests:Music, Film, Gaming, Books.
  • Steam ID:Tanel_669
  • Wii:Lol, Miyamoto
lol, well, did you draw it yourself or something? I don't think there's much to comment on if you just cropped a picture and put it as your avatar.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Giluc

Giluc
  • GA Private
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Consoles lol
  • Steam ID:Giluc
  • Xbox / GFWL:GilucZ
  • Wii:4205091662810049
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:4128
  • Company:Eta
It's from some game, there's alot of changes in the colors and stuff - also the background is totally different. Did you make your avatar?

I LIKE
CHOCOLATE MILK

Eraserhead

Eraserhead
  • Members
  • 2,735 posts
No, I made my sig though. I didn't ask for comments on the avatar because I didn't make it pp_smiley11.gif

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha

Color tbh.

79577008.png

Eraserhead

Eraserhead
  • Members
  • 2,735 posts
It has been a good while.

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
Colors and composition are boring and the person in it doesn't blend well with his surroundings, he is a blue/red tint while everything around him is Grey/Brown. The depth is also really weird, looks like random blurring/sharpening.

I think it would look a little better in black and white, with some dodging/burning to fix up the flow and depth.

Something like that maybe, sorry for not asking permission to edit your signature.

79577008.png

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts

79577008.png

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Dunno whether to switch to this or not...

Gorgomancellor

Gorgomancellor
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Pwners, Pwnerettes and N00bs of various gender;

I hope this isn't too much of a bump; I've been an off-and-on lurker here but a longtime viewer of the web series, and am currently attempting to escape the awesomeness of the first two eps of Pure Pwnage Television and watch the rest. But damn, it's good to see!

Registered a short while ago today, anyway, and thought I'd post the Avatar I'm planning on using here (seem to be having trouble with the autoupload in my profile; I'll try again later after a bit of tweaking, as I don't _think_ it's the compression). The chummer wolf in my current Avatar is my Gravatar-avatar (hadn't realized the Forums would scope it, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised as it's come up elsewhere by default). Thus:

djGb4WH.jpg

Haven't worked out a signature yet, tho'; not enough time to think through what I want to put in it (yeah, am twitch noob, sorry).

Cheers, mes amis!

-Gorg.

EDIT: Just checked the preview by accident, and the linked Imgur came out fine. I'll try again later to do the upload, since the 'traditional' method is working fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users