Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The sig & ava SHOWCASE

* * * - - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
2745 replies to this topic

Moneo

Moneo
  • Members
  • 630 posts
  • xfire:deathmoneo
  • Interests:My interests? Art, music, movies, and of course... GAMES.
New signature... icon_smile.gif

-Mon pp_smiley2.gif

TxGraphics

TxGraphics
  • Members
  • 13 posts
New style trying I'm trying to work with...
So I know the render is nothing like the background...

Any views?

Tx.

Willypiggy

Willypiggy
  • Members
  • 310 posts
  • xfire:Willypiggy
  • Wii:1295831106846643
Thats a nice shot of Rukia, my advice howerver is bolding or making the text more noticable

I will re-do it with the text in bold after I have done my homework icon_smile.gif

^^ I Am Forum Stalker, Here Is My Latest Kill ^^

^^ Previous Kill's ^^

GMan93

GMan93
  • Members
  • 1,220 posts
  • xfire:gamerman93
  • Xbox / GFWL:super nova 23
  • Wii:6317785371020899
Lol i made one in the past using simple editing...its pretty crappy. icon_neutral.gif

You know what? Its just shitty and horrible.

Sprinkley

Sprinkley
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • xfire:sprinkleyy

A fairly new sig that was once my own. I haven't made much new material besides that and my current sig.

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
  • xfire:Kuassi
  • Steam ID:xKuassix
  • PSN:Kuass1
QUOTE (TxGraphics @ Nov 26 2006, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New style trying I'm trying to work with...
So I know the render is nothing like the background...

Any views?

Tx.

Pretty good stuff, however I don't think the background has enough going on in it. Seems rather plain and flat. You did an A+ job on the text though.

I would give them both an 8/10 icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (Sprinkley @ Nov 26 2006, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A fairly new sig that was once my own. I haven't made much new material besides that and my current sig.

Well, in my opinion the text isn't very amazing. I would probably try a different font, or not make it all...clear/see-through-ish. Colors match, and the brushing is nice, but it looks a little pixelated and dark on the left side. Anyways, other than that it's a great sig. icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (Moneo @ Nov 26 2006, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New signature... icon_smile.gif

-Mon pp_smiley2.gif

Awesomeness!!!

s m o k e y

s m o k e y
  • Banned
  • 120 posts
  • Location:Australia, Sydney, I'm a gamer. If you want my xfire, PM me to receive it.
new signature..

lololol, I suck at making sigs..
icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts
  • xfire:yankyjoe

It really is not that good, I just got bored and tried somthing new... Its for my CAL clan's forums...

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
QUOTE (Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r @ Dec 1 2006, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It really is not that good, I just got bored and tried somthing new... Its for my CAL clan's forums...

Text seems a little blurry. Pretty good though icon_wink.gif

RicWhiz

RicWhiz
  • Members
  • 276 posts
  • xfire:naysmith
  • Interests:Airsofting, gaming, movie-making, skinning, programming, pwning, mortaring, realism-hunting, anti-communism-ing, guitar-ing.
QUOTE (s m o k e y @ Dec 2 2006, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new signature..

lololol, I suck at making sigs..
icon_razz.gif

Woah, that's pretty awesome. The urban-damaged-black&white style is exactly what I tried to master with my older sigs. It looks really clean and the bar code even takes the effect further. Now, I've probably never been able to make a completely black and white sig, I always found them too bland and ended up using some colour brushings or fragile tones to bring a little life to it. Based on that, my recommendation would be adding a dark red blood splatter somewhere, maybe next to or under the rifle. Watch out for over-cluttering the sig though, simplicity is always made of win. And yeah, I'd still like to nag about the text locations, like moving the bar code downwards 2 pixels; "name/age/sex" upwards 3 pixels and "smokey" right or down a few pixels. But you might as well not do that if you aren't a complete perfectionist. icon_smile.gif
Nice job anyway.

QUOTE (Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r @ Dec 2 2006, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea, the text might be just a bit too blurry - my eyes don't like it very much. icon_smile.gif
Also, you could use some white brush strokes somewhere else on the sig, so the text would be more linked to it. I like the background though.
IPB Image
IPB Image

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts
I love my new one, me and my friend nailed down the game in the first day it was awesome. Here is my sig...

s m o k e y

s m o k e y
  • Banned
  • 120 posts
  • Location:Australia, Sydney, I'm a gamer. If you want my xfire, PM me to receive it.
QUOTE (RicWhiz @ Dec 2 2006, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woah, that's pretty awesome. The urban-damaged-black&white style is exactly what I tried to master with my older sigs. It looks really clean and the bar code even takes the effect further. Now, I've probably never been able to make a completely black and white sig, I always found them too bland and ended up using some colour brushings or fragile tones to bring a little life to it. Based on that, my recommendation would be adding a dark red blood splatter somewhere, maybe next to or under the rifle. Watch out for over-cluttering the sig though, simplicity is always made of win. And yeah, I'd still like to nag about the text locations, like moving the bar code downwards 2 pixels; "name/age/sex" upwards 3 pixels and "smokey" right or down a few pixels. But you might as well not do that if you aren't a complete perfectionist. icon_smile.gif
Nice job anyway.

Thanks dude,
I would probally put a small bit of blood splatter in their.. and make it a bif with a nice reflection of a soldiers face (walking) past the blood.. if you know what I mean? ...but.. I can't do blood splatters that well.. I only work in fireworks...
icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

X3n0m04ph3r

X3n0m04ph3r
  • Members
  • 353 posts
  • xfire:hangduo
  • Interests:I like chilling with my friends and playing Counter-Strike
Can someone make me a siggy with a stickman holding a m4 with a black and blue background please? oh and if possible have ]TAU[GEN.Stickman on it THANKS!

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
QUOTE (Khadeem @ Dec 2 2006, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can someone make me a siggy with a stickman holding a m4 with a black and blue background please? oh and if possible have ]TAU[GEN.Stickman on it THANKS!

Umm....this is the wrong thread for that ermm.gif

X3n0m04ph3r

X3n0m04ph3r
  • Members
  • 353 posts
  • xfire:hangduo
  • Interests:I like chilling with my friends and playing Counter-Strike
Well how come people are requesting here?

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts

I didnt like my old one... You guys like?

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts
Do you guys like my current sig better or... This one!

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts
And here is number 4...GoW sig, or Halo 3 sig? What do you guys think?

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
Man Twisted, you're a sig making machine! I've gotta say though, I'm a fan of the Normandy one the most. The only things I would suggest are adding some saturation to add some depth, and maybe different colored text/different fonts. Pretty good though!

Look forward to seeing some more sigs soon pp_smiley2.gif

QUOTE (Khadeem @ Dec 2 2006, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well how come people are requesting here?

They aren't. Read the thread please! pp_smiley11.gif

melonqueen

melonqueen

Slayer of Bees

• Retired Staff
  • 2,881 posts
  • xfire:melonqueen
  • Interests:Gaming, web design, baking/cooking, drinking, Melons
  • Xbox / GFWL:melonqueen
  • Wii:0205097351995318
  • Gamer Army ID:148
  • Company:Pi
I gots tired of having my xfire profile as my sig so this is my new one icon_biggrin.gif

My Blog - The Retro Cook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users