Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Damn driver's permit...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
So I failed my G2 test, which is a driver's permit when you can drive alone for those of you who aren't Canadian. Yeah yeah, I know, "rofl small azn gurl cant drive thx". I was so nervous and the instructor was a bitch and a half.

First mistake: Light was yellow, front of my car was JUST ABOUT TO PASS THE LINE, and I tried to make the left. She slammed on the breaks and was like "IT'S AMBER, SO STOP". Yeah, my bad.

Second mistake: At the same turn, the light turns green, I start out, and I'm so fucking nervous at this point that I'm keeping my eyes glued on the road to make sure there's no oncoming traffic, start making the turn, and spot a pedestrian. I slam on the breaks, but she does too, and fails me for it cause she thought I was going to hit the bitch.

In hindsight, I should've just proceeded and plowed that woman over. If I'm going to fail, I want to fail for a good reason. Oh well, I'll be trying again next Saturday..../cry

Any of you guys have funny/crappy/plain old "OMG WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FAILED ME FOR THAT" stories? Share and whatnot.
-Your Mom-

alee90

alee90
  • Members
  • 291 posts
  • xfire:aleetheweirdo
  • Interests:games, God, 24, girls
lol, i wouldn't call this failing but it's kind of funny.

on a spanish presentation i said the f-word in spanish b/c i forgot what i was going to say and the teacher was like wtf and i got 3 points off...i was like omfg ima cry

but, dont worry i failed my permit test too but i retook it and got a 90 lolz
IPB Image

Killertomato

Killertomato
  • GA Private
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:Roundhouse kicks to the faces of men, women, and children alike
  • Gamer Army ID:833
not even the driving instructors know how to drive here, everyone passes.

i also took the test in my personal vehicle. a 1978 chevy nova icon_biggrin.gif

Attaaaaaaack of the Killertomato!

Fiends

Fiends
  • Members
  • 1,208 posts
I just make myself look intimidating and tell stories of how I used to dream about running people over.

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
I was thinking of bringing my own car for the next test. So when I hit a pedestrian or two, I can look over and say "THAT'S GONNA BE YOU IF YOU DON'T PASS ME, WHORE!" Or if he/she fails me, I can take them for a joyride....

Nothing spells success like FEAR!
-Your Mom-

Fiends

Fiends
  • Members
  • 1,208 posts
I was thinking of bringing my own car for the next test. So when I hit a pedestrian or two, I can look over and say "THAT'S GONNA BE YOU IF YOU DON'T PASS ME, WHORE!" Or if he/she fails me, I can take them for a joyride....

HELL YEAH!

danhimself

danhimself
  • Members
  • 561 posts
  • xfire:danhimself86
  • Interests:pwning.
lol dude don't even worry about failing once...it took me 3 tries to get my G(full license) 3rd time was the charm at $75 a pop.icon_sad.gif
you'll probably get it next time though, 1st time is always hard cause your nervous and such. so now you've done it and got your nerves out, just do the damn test and git er done. icon_wink.gif
IPB ImageIPB Image

C&C n00b

C&C n00b
  • Members
  • 461 posts
not yet but theyre going to raise the age for a temps/liscense so is that bad enough? -_-
xfire = amorfous

1up

1up
  • Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • xfire:amullan
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Films

icon_smile.gif
If quizzez are quizzical then what are tests?

Ximensions

Ximensions

Positive Climb, Gear Up

• Retired Staff
  • 3,108 posts
  • xfire:ximensions
  • Interests:Aviation, physics, computer art, history, cooking
  • Gamer Army ID:6
A cousin of mine failed his test for driving too slowly on a 50mph stretch of road.

Wish you luck for your next test!
For the love of God, it's spelt r i diculous!

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
QUOTE (Mullan @ Feb 15 2006, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

icon_smile.gif

Kekeke.

Thanks Xim.
-Your Mom-

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,863 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Well this had to do with me getting my license, which I'm finaly gona test for this saturday but anyways.

This was maybe last month.

I make an appointment to test for my license. I go to the DMV real early in the morning. I get called up and am asked to show my permit. I show it and the fat dude is like, your permit is expired^^, your gona have to test some other day for your license. So I ask if I can at least re test for a new permit and hes like ya k.

I go and test and fail it 2 times in a row icon_smile.gif. 14 mistakes 1st, 7 on the next. I have 1 more try untill I have to pay ANOTHER 25 bucks. So I go home n study and decide to take it next week.

I make an appointment for a new permit and show up on the day. I wait in line til Im called and show my #. The lady says "you didnt have to sit there for an hour, you could have just gone to the testing area and taken it. Its 4:27 and it closes at 430 by the way." in my head im thinking FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK. so I run over to the area and the security guard is like, did you get your picture taken yet? I say no. He says go take it, now im in another line, 2 minutes from closing time. I get out and just tell the guard" oh yea I did take it, I just forgot." he doesnt even ask me for it. next I talk to the old philipino man, he gives me a test. I take it. He corrects it.

5 wrong and I passed icon_smile.gif.

Im in my friend car reading how the pass/fail thing goes. 3 incorrect answers is a fail if you are re newing a permit. 6 incorrect if your a new applicant.

I got 2 more wrong than I was supposed to and would have failed if I told the old man I was re applying!!!

omg so much luckyness and unluckyness with the driving stuff!

Now lets see what happens on saturday[ my license testing]. and yea I hear from everyone that the people that test you are a bitch and look like they want to fail you for shits n giggles.

Thats my story.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

BLUEman

BLUEman
  • Members
  • 221 posts
QUOTE (Orky @ Feb 15 2006, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remind me to never get into the car with you <3

Then again... /me points to himself ... I'm the noob-driver.

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
You certainly are, my brake-pedal-gas-happy-jerky driving boyfriend. icon_razz.gif
-Your Mom-

captainbackslap

captainbackslap
  • Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • Interests:mixin muisic, pp, games and all the usual stuff like goin out and stuff
wtf is a g2? icon_confused.gif is it a full drivers licence or just a provisional?

BLUEman

BLUEman
  • Members
  • 221 posts
QUOTE (captainbackslap @ Feb 15 2006, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf is a g2? icon_confused.gif is it a full drivers licence or just a provisional?

G is the full drivers. G2 is pretty much a G... with some limitations (dunno what they are though).

danhimself

danhimself
  • Members
  • 561 posts
QUOTE (BLUEman @ Feb 15 2006, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
G is the full drivers. G2 is pretty much a G... with some limitations (dunno what they are though).

G2 limitations are, no alcohol at all and i think they recently introduced a curfew like with the G1..im not sure if they're the same curfew times, but i'd assume so.
IPB ImageIPB Image

BLUEman

BLUEman
  • Members
  • 221 posts
QUOTE (danhimself @ Feb 15 2006, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
G2 limitations are, no alcohol at all and i think they recently introduced a curfew like with the G1..im not sure if they're the same curfew times, but i'd assume so.

The alcohol bit I knew... didn't hear about the curfew, however.

danhimself

danhimself
  • Members
  • 561 posts
QUOTE (BLUEman @ Feb 15 2006, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The alcohol bit I knew... didn't hear about the curfew, however.

yeah i saw it in some pamphlet at the DMV
IPB ImageIPB Image

BLUEman

BLUEman
  • Members
  • 221 posts
QUOTE (danhimself @ Feb 15 2006, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah i saw it in some pamphlet at the DMV

I just read DMV as DMZ... and I was like: "Holy shit? We have a Demilitarized Zone in Canada?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users