Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lame Ass CnC Tactics

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

destroyer56

destroyer56
  • Members
  • 1,893 posts
Okay, so I am kinda new at CnC, but the past couple of days I have seen really gay things happening. One thing is lots of servers say n00bs only, but the host has 100/80, so he is only winning because they attract n00bs into their servers, then win easily and get their ratio up higher. It is really gay. Another thing is when the host says no rush, then they rush. I did a 2 vs. 2 in a supposably "n00bs only" server, then within 2 minutes of the round they rush my teammate with infantry and he didn't have anything to defend since he thought no rush so all of his buildings got captured within the first 5 minutes of the game leaving me alone. I then was able to fend them both off for 30 minutes (shows how n00bish they were, having 3 bases and not being able to beat me for so long) and they finally beat me. Now I have nothing against rushing or anything like that, it is just when they say no rush 10 minutes then rush right in the beginning and you are thinking that since there is no rush, why build an army yet, so you don't have anything to fend them off with. This type of shit really pisses me off.[/rant]
IPB Image

Pdah-m0vgli

Pdah-m0vgli
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts
I agree, people should stick to the rules... Hate it if they're rule-breakers... It should be possiblities to report them, if you said at the start: "No rush 10 min" ect, and if they didn't follow it, you could save the replay and send it to EA... Now, that's a (hake(?)) about that, that's that EA don't support this game anymore... ='(
Logged out...

Rawlph

Rawlph
  • Members
  • 191 posts
well yea it sucks if you want to push your stats and its a waste of time, but at least you can say "i would have owned him, because he needed stupid tricks to kill me."i guess icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

destroyer56

destroyer56
  • Members
  • 1,893 posts
QUOTE (Pdah-m0vgli @ Feb 15 2006, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, people should stick to the rules... Hate it if they're rule-breakers... It should be possiblities to report them, if you said at the start: "No rush 10 min" ect, and if they didn't follow it, you could save the replay and send it to EA... Now, that's a (hake(?)) about that, that's that EA don't support this game anymore... ='(

It isn't that I made the no rush 10 minute rule, it is that they did it, but they rushed.
IPB Image

Pdah-m0vgli

Pdah-m0vgli
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts
then you ask at the start of the game ,) =) but, EA don't support, that's why it's a waste of time saving those replays... If you don't want to post them here, so other people could find them on CCG/ZH and laugh at them! =P
Logged out...

toomanybeers

toomanybeers
  • Members
  • 11 posts
learn how to rush, then if they rush go fuck them up. if u wanna get better play pros / watch reps of pros. then u wont have to join noob only games and u will also be able to fuck up noob bashers ninja.gif

Weegee_101

Weegee_101
  • GA Private
  • 1,644 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Unix.
  • Gamer Army ID:816
  • Company:India
QUOTE (toomanybeers @ Feb 15 2006, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
learn how to rush, then if they rush go fuck them up. if u wanna get better play pros / watch reps of pros. then u wont have to join noob only games and u will also be able to fuck up noob bashers ninja.gif

Better yet. If you're prefer turtling, learn how to absorb the inital rush, and counterattack quickly. You can annihilate a rusher if you do it right.

Rod

Rod

I love post count implants.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,529 posts
simple solution to a simple problem. Play the game the way it was meant to be played and don't add stupid, vague, and boring rules to your games(that can't be enforced). Don't complain about this stuff PLEASE. You should be more worried about getting to a decent level of play before bitching about a game you don't even know how to play.

Oh and to those of you who complain about these "rule breakers" and want to report them to EA. Consider a change of games(to tetris). This converstaion is the same thing as the classic ritual of knifing when it ends up as a 1v1 in cs, but then yanking out your gun and shooting. Basicly, if you want to play the game of trust with your opponent, do it at your own risk and don't complain.

Xeni

Xeni
  • Members
  • 35 posts
GO CHINA INF GO
I go to school by day, pwn n00bs by night. PH34R

ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS

destroyer56

destroyer56
  • Members
  • 1,893 posts
QUOTE (Rod @ Feb 15 2006, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
simple solution to a simple problem. Play the game the way it was meant to be played and don't add stupid, vague, and boring rules to your games(that can't be enforced). Don't complain about this stuff PLEASE. You should be more worried about getting to a decent level of play before bitching about a game you don't even know how to play.

Oh and to those of you who complain about these "rule breakers" and want to report them to EA. Consider a change of games(to tetris). This converstaion is the same thing as the classic ritual of knifing when it ends up as a 1v1 in cs, but then yanking out your gun and shooting. Basicly, if you want to play the game of trust with your opponent, do it at your own risk and don't complain.

You are fucking retarded. Read my post before saying I am bitching because I made people play by my rules and they didn't follow them, the thing is that THEY made the rules so my teammate was thinking they weren't going to rush, they then proceeded to rush him with infantry and captured all of his buildings because he didn't have any defences because he thought it was going to be no rush since the person who made the game said that. "Now I have nothing against rushing or anything like that, it is just when they say no rush 10 minutes then rush right in the beginning and you are thinking that since there is no rush, why build an army yet, so you don't have anything to fend them off with." quoted directly from my post.
IPB Image

Pdah-m0vgli

Pdah-m0vgli
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts
they're just cowards, I just laugh at them, because I don't take the ranking to seriously... You could just disconnect from those games (don't think they get a better win per cent if you do that(?)) =S ,) ?
Logged out...

toomanybeers

toomanybeers
  • Members
  • 11 posts
just dont see how ppl can have fun camping for a hour before they do anything icon_rolleyes.gif if i lose id rather i lost due to being outmicroed/outplayed than because i get so bored i end up attempting sucide as a escape from the most boring method of playing a rts game made by the ignorance of no rushers whom have decided "rushing is easy" if camping was harder and u had to be such a great deal more of a pro to cope with it then pray tell why i have yet to see "1v1 cw td no rush 10" icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users