Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Crappiest movie you've seen

• Please log in to reply
606 replies to this topic

Afterburner

Afterburner

Amatuer Fighter

• Members
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:My name is Joe Atash and I am active in MMA, Mixed Martial Arts. I try to log on whenever I can to help moderate but it gets a bit harder now n days. <br /><br /> Family, my well being, God, and the world you live in as well as the people who live in it. Thats all I really need concern myself with. Keep easy guys.<br /><br />Burner's got Myspace? http://www.myspace.com/29600859<br />
kyle2kl.gif Worst movie you've expected to kick ass but it ended up giving you shit platter? For me it was Mars Attacks...my gad that was a horrible movie, one of the worst movies i've seen. Another would have to be Annaconda:2, I guess acting wasn't this directors major concern.

EDIT: I know mars attacks was suppose to be a satire, but it was really retarded none the less, didn't laugh once. just shook my head.
MMA, Live it. Steve Irwin Forever.

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
QUOTE (Afterburner @ Feb 15 2006, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kyle2kl.gif Worst movie you've expected to kick ass but it ended up giving you shit platter? For me it was Mars Attacks...my gad that was a horrible movie, one of the worst movie i've seen. Another would have to be Annaconda:2, I guess acting wasn't this directors major concern.

Mars Attacks is supposed to be really bad it's the whole satire thing. icon_rolleyes.gif

Kazaam was pretty horrible.
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

PleaseBelieve

PleaseBelieve
  • Members
  • 789 posts
  • xfire:LilOgre
  • Interests:Programming, Web Design, Music, Movies, Gaming, etc.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Scriblzzz
  • PSN:scriblzzz
  • Wii:5911655947898564
Almost every slap-stick comedy that has come out post-2004 (Not all.. most).

I always expect them to be uber funny and they end up being dumb cliche filled carbon-copy films.

Part of an instrument is what it can do, and part of it is what you do to it - Suzanne Ciani, 1974.

1up

1up
  • Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • xfire:amullan
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Films
Alone in the dark.
If quizzez are quizzical then what are tests?

J1o3n3n7y

J1o3n3n7y
  • Members
  • 787 posts
i was forced to watch moulin rouge one time - i couldn't believe films could be that crap
IPB Image

Afterburner

Afterburner

Amatuer Fighter

• Members
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:My name is Joe Atash and I am active in MMA, Mixed Martial Arts. I try to log on whenever I can to help moderate but it gets a bit harder now n days. <br /><br /> Family, my well being, God, and the world you live in as well as the people who live in it. Thats all I really need concern myself with. Keep easy guys.<br /><br />Burner's got Myspace? http://www.myspace.com/29600859<br />
If any of you have had to sit through "The Village", I feel your pain. The reviews said "scarriest movie of the year!" "it will have you at the edge of your seat!" pp_smiley1.gif Ugh...

danhimself

danhimself
  • Members
  • 561 posts
  • xfire:danhimself86
  • Interests:pwning.
QUOTE (Afterburner @ Feb 15 2006, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If any of you have had to sit through "The Village", I feel your pain. The reviews said "scarriest movie of the year!" "it will have you at the edge of your seat!" pp_smiley1.gif Ugh...

it was far from being scary..but it was a good twist and such...but i think they advertised it completely wrong..more of a psychological thriller i think ?
IPB ImageIPB Image

hudson

hudson
  • Members
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Pwnage, Music, and making movies
A sound of Thunder
Dude wheres my car
Mortal Kombat 2

the thrreeee kings of geh.

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
FPS Jimmy.
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

STFU

STFU
  • Members
  • 1,635 posts
  • xfire:misfitx1
titanic, the only good part was watching leo take the dirt nap in the freezing ocean

anything adam sandler made besides billy madison

dune = crapfest
Oh man I forgot mars attacks lol I loved that movie . I can enjoy that, it was meant to be quality crap

DemomanScotboi

DemomanScotboi

MotM July '07

• Banned
  • 3,063 posts
  • xfire:henx12
  • Interests:Buyin',Sellin',Tradin',Stalkin people to make em buy 'er sell.
  • Gamer Army ID:808
Boogeyman totally was crap!

i exepcted some horror but it was mostly drama

juX

juX
  • GA Private
  • 703 posts
  • xfire:joom8
  • Gamer Army ID:4716
  • Company:Hotel
brokeback mountain...i wasn't expecting to see it nor did I know anything about it

I got off work and had a call from my g/f saying to go, well thank god I was a little late and just walked into the theater without paying, because I almost got chuck to roundhouse kick someone in the face..in fact I still think someone owes me some money back for watching that movie...

Afterburner

Afterburner

Amatuer Fighter

• Members
  • 2,496 posts
QUOTE (juX @ Feb 16 2006, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brokeback mountain...i wasn't expecting to see it nor did I know anything about it

I got off work and had a call from my g/f saying to go, well thank god I was a little late and just walked into the theater without paying, because I almost got chuck to roundhouse kick someone in the face..in fact I still think someone owes me some money back for watching that movie...

That bad huh? ...good

My girl wanted to go see it before it came out, but I told her I wasnt going to watch a gay love story and we broke up a day later. Thanks a lot gay people! pp_smiley1.gif

juX

juX
  • GA Private
  • 703 posts
  • xfire:joom8
  • Gamer Army ID:4716
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (Afterburner @ Feb 16 2006, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That bad huh? ...good

My girl wanted to go see it before it came out, but I told her I wasnt going to watch a gay love story and we broke up a day later. Thanks a lot gay people! pp_smiley1.gif

Well see the funny thing is, whenever I walked in the movie people were chuckling and noone would tell me what the hell was going on...so whenever all of a sudden the guy bends over and gets it in the ass things got out of hand, for a second I thought I was in the wrong theater...

Im not going to the movies anymore, Im scared...

Afterburner

Afterburner

Amatuer Fighter

• Members
  • 2,496 posts
QUOTE (juX @ Feb 16 2006, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well see the funny thing is, whenever I walked in the movie people were chuckling and noone would tell me what the hell was going on...so whenever all of a sudden the guy bends over and gets it in the ass things got out of hand, for a second I thought I was in the wrong theater...

Im not going to the movies anymore, Im scared...

BAH! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Amen...what a waste of film.

DHC

DHC

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

• Retired Staff
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:31
  • Company:Kilo
plan 9 from outer space

the_gooch

the_gooch
  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Pwnage, computers
QUOTE (DougHChrist @ Feb 16 2006, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plan 9 from outer space

Amen.
I am Jack's forum account.

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
icon_lol.gif
QUOTE (DougHChrist @ Feb 17 2006, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plan 9 from outer space

OMG that movie rules its hilarious. Teenagers from Outer Space is better though.
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

Jahkaivah

Jahkaivah
  • Members
  • 1,157 posts
  • xfire:Jahkaivah
QUOTE (Afterburner @ Feb 15 2006, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I read the title of this thread I was thinking "I bet someone will mention The Village, I just know it"....

Funny thing is how the movie trys so hard to be creative it just rubs of as being seriously "WTF?!?! icon_eek.gif ?! icon_confused.gif ?! icon_eek.gif!?!? icon_cry.gif !? ?"
99% of the people who use the word "Noob", don't deserve to....

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
I feel like throwing up saying the title of this movie... The Fog.... FUCKEN SUCKS

And I also hate Matrix Revolution.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users