Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 6 - Imapwnu of Azeroth

• Please log in to reply
589 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (571 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (314 votes [54.99%])

Percentage of vote: 54.99%

2. 4 (164 votes [28.72%])

Percentage of vote: 28.72%

3. 3 (58 votes [10.16%])

Percentage of vote: 10.16%

4. 2 (13 votes [2.28%])

Percentage of vote: 2.28%

5. 1 (worst) (22 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Takkyu

Takkyu
  • Members
  • 1,521 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Takkyu82
  • PSN:Takkyu82
QUOTE (itchreliever)
i thought that the singing was gay

I am pretty sure that was the point icon_razz.gif

reon_underboob.gif

LoneWolf_bltz

LoneWolf_bltz
  • Members
  • 7 posts
the intro was confusing, and what was w/ the phone call?

IronGauntlet

IronGauntlet
  • Members
  • 1 posts
That was utter shit. I know pure pwnage has grown and all, but it was WAY funnier at the beginning where the episodes were made for a smaller, specific crowd (zero hour gamers).

I didnt laugh ONE time watching this episode. Hardly ever smiled either. The episode is well made regarding film techniques, but i miss the FUNNY! I want to laugh at stuff only hardcore gamers laugh at because they can relate where others can't. The first episode still remains my favorite simply because it doesnt try to please everyone.

Jeremy is also turning into a pussy. Thats pretty annoying. He's supposed to keeps his stance on MMOs and warcraft and rant on about them. Not just suddenly like em, and go get a girlfriend. Meh

Im not a WOW player, and it seems thats gonna be the theme for the next couple of episodes. Man this is sad icon_cry.gif

BTW, is it possible to have the very first teaser torrented? I bet half the people here dont even understand the full meaning of the part: "WOW is like, its like the best game out there". Plus, i'd REALLY like to see it again icon_biggrin.gif

Greenpixels

Greenpixels
  • Members
  • 19 posts
God damn that song was annoying. Im gonna have to skip that part whenever i watch it now.

All in all it was ok, as some others have sad it didnt have that comedic element as much as the other episodes did, but yeah. The part where Kyle goes Why am i so fucking funny? was ownage.

Now that wait for episode 7 begins...

As for that phone call this is what i thought a while ago: i think Jeremy is trying to start some sort of gaming clan (CS i am presuming), and thats why you see him going to some lan place at the start of Ep5 and also why he goes and talks to that gamer at the end of the ep. Maybe the clans gonna enter in lanageddon or something. The guy on the phone wanted to see how recruitment was going. icon_smile.gif

GundamSeph

GundamSeph
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Is anyone else having problems downloading the episode? I can only seem to get it to bring up pure jibrish code, and if i try saving the .torrent to the desktop it saves it as a .avi.avi, so i renamed it and it starts it up in azureus, shows file size, etc etc, but it refuses to download.

patto

patto
  • Members
  • 35 posts
the song was cool besides the singing

GundamSeph

GundamSeph
  • Members
  • 5 posts
for those with the problem i'm having with bit torrent, ShadowFox is hosting it on his FTP with a 15 person limit (it's slow but it's downloading), details here.

http://forums.purepwnage.com/viewtopic.php?t=1691

Tifa

Tifa
  • Members
  • 52 posts
OH NO! a girl gamer is suddenly introduced and everyone whines about it because the humor is different? :roll:

anyway, i thought it was great. great song composition and awesome angles -- kyle's definately developing! wink.gif

sh4rk

sh4rk
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • xfire:das1337vomtod
  • Interests:qwn
oh my god ...

this episode this so awesome.

You gettin' better and better !

This so good icon_smile.gif

But WoW is funny icon_razz.gif

mfg
ill pwn u<3

Hubtraacks

Hubtraacks
  • Members
  • 9 posts
All you ungreatful shits need to stop complaining.

It was an awesome episode and i cant wait till the next one.

And i figured out why the new gamer dude wasnt in the episode.
Think about the phone call jeremy got when they were walking to the restaraunt.
Jeremy said 'well ive got 3 so far'
I think that Jeremy is collecting pro gamers for the_masterer.

Aussie n00b

Aussie n00b
  • Members
  • 26 posts
I liked it. I thought it was good in the fact that a girl gamer can bring Jeremy to his knees and get hooked on an MMO in the process. Shows decent character development to me anyway.

I miss Doug and CS Source though, but hopefully the mysterious gamer and Doug make an appearance in ep 7.

Goodwork guys!

Random Hero

Random Hero
  • Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Hockey!
it was an ok episode..

i gave it a 3 icon_smile.gif
sup

FPS -Ben-

FPS -Ben-
  • Members
  • 25 posts
it was awesome <3 kyle icon_biggrin.gif poor jeremy, he needs some serious Zero Hour pumped into his brain, but i was happy to hear him talking about CS:S, 18-0 in dust2 etc. great episode, can't wait for number 7 ^_^

_formation_100_

_formation_100_
  • Members
  • 98 posts
lol who actually downloaded the ep off torrent i got it off the http got it in 4mins at 260kb/s absolutly no que or anything anyways the song is halerous because it says "World Of Warcraft is the best game ive ever played who needs a social life."
user posted image

FPS -Ben-

FPS -Ben-
  • Members
  • 25 posts
took me a long time to get it off torrent, it's 1:40am here now -__- but at least i can seed it now

fake_elmo

fake_elmo
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Girls, CS, CSS, PP, Mapping for CSS
any freakin geek who thinks that just because theres a girl in it its bad is a freakin retard. if youre scared of girls go lock yourself in a room where none can get to you but remember that not everyone wants to see this gamer who just plays games his whole life and acomplishes nothing.

this ep was not as funny as some of the other eps though it was still hillarious. you need to realise if you are going to make a series you need to GO somewhere otherwise you will just end up doing the same old jokes over and over again and people will get bored and stop watching because they have no reason to watch the next ep.

dont you realise that because of the ending you really want to watch 7 to see if he is healed and goes back to css or zero hour or hooks up with anastasia(is that her name??)? thats what makes a good series, not the same jokes every time.
user posted image

Kampy

Kampy
  • Members
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:way too many for this small box
I mean the filming-style and all is pretty cool and I dont find much stuff I could criticize, but WoW???!?!?!?!??!? OMFG this is so noob I cant believe it................ this lets WoW appear as something good..... the only good thing is the ending which kinda like says that MMORPG players have no life, but hey..... ....... man this sux! ......... ....... why does it have to be an mmorpg ................ ........... I cant believe it. tell me if you feel the same.
this thread has been pwned by Kampy*

Bald_Yew

Bald_Yew
  • Members
  • 11 posts
QUOTE (Hubtraacks)
All you ungreatful shits need to stop complaining.

It was an awesome episode and i cant wait till the next one.

And i figured out why the new gamer dude wasnt in the episode.
Think about the phone call jeremy got when they were walking to the restaraunt.
Jeremy said 'well ive got 3 so far'
I think that Jeremy is collecting pro gamers for the_masterer.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Oh, and I liked the episode, but not enough FPS_Doug.

I'm having fun throwing the song in my friends' who're consumed with WoW's faces. icon_biggrin.gif

_RU_thePTS

_RU_thePTS
  • Members
  • 24 posts
Hmmm.. too bad you guys couldn't make more material/comedy around
the pro gamer thing you had going..

First going from RTS to CS (wouldnt a skill-FPS like UT or Q3 have been
better? icon_razz.gif ) , now WoW.. hmm well I think the series lost it's edge a little
bit in this episode. A good idea, but now Jeremy is more of a pathetic
game-wreck than a diehard RTS gamer.

Random Hero

Random Hero
  • Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Hockey!
QUOTE (_formation_100_)
lol who actually downloaded the ep off torrent i got it off the http got it in 4mins at 260kb/s absolutly no que or anything anyways the song is halerous because it says "World Of Warcraft is the best game ive ever played who needs a social life."

i did and it took 5 mins...
sup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users