Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 5 - M8s

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (350 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (244 votes [69.71%])

Percentage of vote: 69.71%

2. 4 (75 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

3. 3 (27 votes [7.71%])

Percentage of vote: 7.71%

4. 2 (2 votes [0.57%])

Percentage of vote: 0.57%

5. 1 (worst) (2 votes [0.57%])

Percentage of vote: 0.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Cyber Killer

Cyber Killer
  • Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:computers, security, cryptography, books, roleplaying, occult
trust me, U don't know what "weird" means :-D

& about that chainsaw - the guy with the axe could easily use even 2 chainsaws, but then I'd have to move to another town 'cause he's way too nasty with the axe, not to mention anything bigger :-)

& the katanas are mainly used by girls, guy's have usually a bastard sword or two :-)

once I was thinking of getting me some shurikens, 'cause throwing a knife is quite easy, but I put it off until I got more ca$h

anthony256

anthony256
  • Members
  • 66 posts
This is a great ep, I love the gamer rage Doug gets.. gotta see more of that!
www.getright.com.au

guiguibaah

guiguibaah
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Music
I just noticed this today while watching episode 5.

There are two quick footages of Doug playing CSS while running around using the knife.

The first footage is short - about a second long. However if you look carefully on the left wall you will see a poster. If you pause the video, you can clearly see the poster is a texture of Doug with the words "BOOM HEADSHOT" underneath.

Funny thing about Doug... I know a guy who's almost exactly like him. Every time he dies in FPS's he smashes his keyboard / mouse and yells a slurry of creative obscenities. He went through a lot of roller mice before the laser ones came out.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
yay for people with no self control icon_biggrin.gif
and that poster, that's simply a spray for CSS, it's donwloadable in the Funstuff section on the main section.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

joe

joe
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Pretty good. But there were a lot of places where I skipped over. So.. It was pretty good. Not much to say.
hi

teh_n00berer

teh_n00berer
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:BF2, pwning n00bs, being a n00b
QUOTE (Cyber Killer)
Doug RoX!
I mean - is he for real? If anyone can fake that kind of behaviour then Jim Carrey better get's his bags packing, 'cause there's a comedy star rising :-D

Somehow I doubt a character as ridiculous as Doug can be real.

"Pffft... Everyone runs faster with a knife!"
"Every time I have a gun in my hand, it just automatically points to someone's head!"
"I thought about joining the army, I mean, it's basically FPS, except with better graphics. But what happens if I get lagout there? I'm dead! I even heard there's no respawn points in RL!"

This is my favorite episode simply because Doug is one of the most ridiculously hilarious and quotable characters I have ever seen, in any show. He is pure pwnage. The rest of the episode wasn't that great, except for a few good moments like Jeremy laughing at Kyle after the shortfilm. But Doug is the highlight of the episode, and a hilarious highlight at that.

Heh. If Jeremy really is assembling a team of pro gamers, and Doug is on that team, there are definitely some great moments there waiting to happen.

Loco De Remate

Loco De Remate
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage, Static-X, Cartoons, Comics, Ctrl+Alt+Del
Very cool episode !1!111!!11 I like teh part when Jeremy lol @ Kyle's short film .. rofl

Jeremy rulz , he's teh pwnage. Doug is not a bad guy ,but I like Jeremy more .... PWNAGE !!111!111

user posted image

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
@ loco de remate

you can leave these forums now.

thank you in advance and have a nice life

Loco De Remate

Loco De Remate
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage, Static-X, Cartoons, Comics, Ctrl+Alt+Del
QUOTE (R-qaNe)
@ loco de remate

you can leave these forums now.

thank you in advance and have a nice life

What did I do ? :?
user posted image

clevs

clevs
  • Members
  • 38 posts
did you guys notice that doug has a spray of himself when hes playing CS in ep 5? its on the wall to the left of him when hes playing.
When a clanmate gets fragged in RL, it really makes you put things in perspective and I mean like, sometimes giving that cover fire is just way more important than getting the headshot

Geekman

Geekman
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:gaming and music
Very nice, had me laughing for quite a while. Hopefully he smashed a different keyboard than the one he was using in the video. :?
Will
user posted image

WindsorReg

WindsorReg
  • Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
The character of FPS Doug rocks man.

Chef_uk

Chef_uk
  • Members
  • 5 posts
This was the first episode i saw and man is it funny, i couldnt stop laughing for ages, so many quotes, you really should get them up on more T-shirts, FPS Doug T-shirts would sell by the bucket load me thinks.

noob_killer

noob_killer
  • Members
  • 11 posts
kyle's video is so newbish, jeremy needs to like make kyle not a newb if that is poss...

tKd_

tKd_
  • Members
  • 61 posts
lol kyles video was professional but when jeremy laughed that was like the best part. also, fps doug cs:S scene is a classic, its been stirring on the internet for a while.

Anarchist

Anarchist
  • Members
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Unreal Tournament
i gave it a 5 because its my favorite, mostly because of doug; every time i see him i laugh my ass off, grade a stuff here
user posted image

Korru

Korru
  • GA Private
  • 1,547 posts
  • xfire:korru
  • Interests:Music, philosophy, games even though a bit less nowadays, and anime!
  • Gamer Army ID:197
Ep.3 and Ep.5 are my favorites.
You recreated your own world based on reality.You escaped to imagination, and distorted the truth It's not a dream, but a substitute for reality.

Then, where is my dream? It's a continuation of reality. Where's my reality? It's where the dream ends.

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
  • Interests:fireworks, weed,
the real question is (and i can't believe i'm even asking)

was that a real clip of kyles from film school or just something new they made up just for the story line. as much as i know the show is A SHOW. the fact that kle goes to film school is still a fact and the possibility exists that this may indeed be an actuall kyle film school project. (god i still can't believe i just asked that)

Liminator

Liminator
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what music was on during the beginning of the movie.

The Alu

The Alu
  • Members
  • 1,306 posts
The meeting with FPS Doug pwned.

I think the movie that Kyle made was an actual school project.
IPB Image

QUOTE(Orky @ Mar 22 2006, 10:42 PM) View Post

Ahh! Communist! =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users