Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 4 - Pwn or be Pwned

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (376 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (244 votes [64.89%])

Percentage of vote: 64.89%

2. 4 (78 votes [20.74%])

Percentage of vote: 20.74%

3. 3 (40 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

4. 2 (6 votes [1.60%])

Percentage of vote: 1.60%

5. 1 (worst) (8 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Henry_

Henry_
  • Members
  • 1,062 posts
5!

jeremy got a new shirt, i still wanna know what the back of the ubergamer shirt says tho

get the supplies...
drop the supplies...

d3viant

d3viant
  • GA Private
  • 1,042 posts
  • Steam ID:deviant_ambition
  • Xbox / GFWL:DeviantAmbition
  • PSN:deviant_ambition
  • Wii:3162124487413574
  • Gamer Army ID:2038
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (SpasticHenry @ Jan 29 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5!

jeremy got a new shirt, i still wanna know what the back of the ubergamer shirt says tho

get the supplies...
drop the supplies...

You can't see it in the ep? "He who dies with the most frags wins".

RENCAMO

RENCAMO
  • GA Private
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:RENCAMO
  • Gamer Army ID:3702
QUOTE (d3viant @ Feb 19 2008, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't see it in the ep? "He who dies with the most frags wins".

Does it really say that?

Neeros

Neeros
  • GA Corporal
  • 917 posts
  • xfire:neeros
  • Steam ID:anthony_waka
  • Gamer Army ID:282
  • Company:Echo
QUOTE (RENCAMO @ Feb 19 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it really say that?

Yep it really does

Kyle needs moar boots cause he didn't suck the big guy enough

neeros.png

d3viant

d3viant
  • GA Private
  • 1,042 posts
  • Steam ID:deviant_ambition
  • Xbox / GFWL:DeviantAmbition
  • PSN:deviant_ambition
  • Wii:3162124487413574
  • Gamer Army ID:2038
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Neeros @ Feb 20 2008, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep it really does

However, it's not on the back of the noobstore shirts, just in case someone wanted to buy the "exact replica". Read below the shirt.

monkeypit10

monkeypit10
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:monkeypit10
Hi I made this forum account just now b/c I think I have found something that no1 has found. (or mentioned, I read every single post in this thread) During the intro (after the opening scene) just after Jeremy says "I am the pwnage, bitches!" there is a squawking noise in the background, kind of like a parrot. Maybe this is dumb and no1 posted about before b/c everyone knew already, but I thought it was worth mentioning. (also in another ep. he says "I have the power, bitches!" cant remember which one but its in season 1) n e ways I love the show and was first turned to it by my bro when he came back from the navy on leave. (hes stationed in guam) He brought his comp and it had eps 1-14 on it, one of his freinds put it on there and he never got around to watching it, so I checked it out and in the words of FPS Doug "It pwns, IT PWNS!". Thus i was hooked and as soon as I scrounge up the money (just bought COD4, great game, picked it up cuz FPS Doug and Jeremy play it and it was worth every penny) I am going to buy a 13thiryseven shirt. (already got the soundtrack, not a good song on there, just AMAZING ones!) Well my ramble comes to a close and I look forward to ep. 16 and where the sponsor thing goes.

Chriso

Chriso
  • Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:Tech
QUOTE (monkeypit10 @ May 28 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I made this forum account just now b/c I think I have found something that no1 has found. (or mentioned, I read every single post in this thread) During the intro (after the opening scene) just after Jeremy says "I am the pwnage, bitches!" there is a squawking noise in the background, kind of like a parrot. Maybe this is dumb and no1 posted about before b/c everyone knew already, but I thought it was worth mentioning. (also in another ep. he says "I have the power, bitches!" cant remember which one but its in season 1) n e ways I love the show and was first turned to it by my bro when he came back from the navy on leave. (hes stationed in guam) He brought his comp and it had eps 1-14 on it, one of his freinds put it on there and he never got around to watching it, so I checked it out and in the words of FPS Doug "It pwns, IT PWNS!". Thus i was hooked and as soon as I scrounge up the money (just bought COD4, great game, picked it up cuz FPS Doug and Jeremy play it and it was worth every penny) I am going to buy a 13thiryseven shirt. (already got the soundtrack, not a good song on there, just AMAZING ones!) Well my ramble comes to a close and I look forward to ep. 16 and where the sponsor thing goes.

I must say, that was a very well written post, your truely a fan by the looks of it pp_smiley13.gif
<ARealBed> techno
<ARealBed> did you know k0rpz was gay?
<k0rpz3y> ^
<ARealBed> o lawl
<k0rpz3y> wait a second!
<ARealBed> 8D

BertL

BertL
  • Members
  • 780 posts
I was under the impression that the "parrot scream" came from the machinima game they showed before. I haven't watched it in a while. This IS the Pink vs Purple episode, right?
Spread the Love!
POO

Pwnage101

Pwnage101
  • GA Sergeant
  • 2,133 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1080
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (BertL @ May 28 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was under the impression that the "parrot scream" came from the machinima game they showed before. I haven't watched it in a while. This IS the Pink vs Purple episode, right?

yep i always figured it was "azem" one of the pink dudes

monkeypit10

monkeypit10
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:monkeypit10
QUOTE (Chriso @ May 28 2008, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must say, that was a very well written post, your truely a fan by the looks of it pp_smiley13.gif

Why thank you Chriso! I like to believe that I am a hardcore fan of the show and will be watching it well into the future. Hope to see you guys again as I will be posting many more times in these forums. In the words of a pro-gamer, j00 Я 1337!

TheSHADOWLINK

TheSHADOWLINK
  • GA Private
  • 1,100 posts
  • Steam ID:awsomesuper
  • Xbox / GFWL:sh4dowl1nk
  • Wii:sh4dowl1nk
  • Gamer Army ID:3880
Yeah red vs blue stuff was sweet

sh4dowl1nk.jpg  -_-

Letiger

Letiger
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:BFMV
  • Xbox / GFWL:XBOX SUX
  • PSN:qonquerer
  • Wii:i dont own a wii
FAV EPISODE
BOOM HEAD SHOT - FPS DOUG

Cr0fter

Cr0fter
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Cr0fter
i love the kill bill reference in this ep...

BattleSoup

BattleSoup
  • Members
  • 937 posts
  • xfire:tomtomsoup
  • Interests:Making Short Films, Playing Guitar...Watching Pure Pwnage
  • Steam ID:tommysoup
  • Rofl-Rupees:2

/Discuss my awesome gif making abilities

LATEST VIDEO:HYDRATION
xfire_logo2.jpg twitterlogo3lol.pngSteam Group

SavaBG0

SavaBG0
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:savabg0
I rly enjoyed this one...one of my personal favourites...Loved the battle with The Master(er?) pp_smiley7.gif It Was off da Chain...5/5 icon_wink.gif

JayMAN

JayMAN
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:halo sux
  • PSN:SUCKMYWANG45
  • Wii:wiis for fags
its so god watelse can i say?
blow shit up

fuck ladies

anthonyoncoffee

anthonyoncoffee
  • Members
  • 192 posts
this is the first ep to see kyles filming abilities, also jeremy got pro again so it was great

garychencool

garychencool
  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:GAMES! COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY!
That keyboard/micro battle between Jeremy and the_masterer was I assume took a long time to like work out. I wonder how many keyboards they destroyed so farů

garychencool

garychencool
  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:GAMES! COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY!
This is like where the good stuff starts in the series. nd I mean the GOOD STUFF!

oldSkool

oldSkool
  • Members
  • 259 posts
QUOTE (GA Sev @ May 29 2008, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yep i always figured it was "azem" one of the pink dudes

It's the standard C&C Generals sound for someone dying / getting killed - perhaps the easter egg?

Not to try renew old threads, but I was wondering if anyone had figured out the 'easter egg' Jarett referred to in his interview at the start of the year.

I thought it might be what was just mentioned - the sound of someone being killed at the end of the intro phrase "I am the pwnage, b*tches".
[Going on his hint of "use your ears, more than your eyes"]

The only other things I picked up is:
- The keyboard seems to 'fall' for a long time when Kyle opens Jeremy's door
- Sound of a bolt unlocking as Jeremy reaches for the door knob to the masterer's den
- The keyboard sound of Jeremy practicing prior to the 'show down' in the round room seems out of sync; and it sounds like a lot of 'space bar' presses are being made, even though he doesn't appear to hit the space bar at all
- When Jeremy goes into EB Games(?) at the end, he's still walking through the store when he's asking for half life. ie. He's talking to no one.
One day, when you're old enough - I'll tell you how I fought in the bit wars...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users