Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 4 - Pwn or be Pwned

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (376 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (244 votes [64.89%])

Percentage of vote: 64.89%

2. 4 (78 votes [20.74%])

Percentage of vote: 20.74%

3. 3 (40 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

4. 2 (6 votes [1.60%])

Percentage of vote: 1.60%

5. 1 (worst) (8 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

ApocDawn

ApocDawn
  • Members
  • 502 posts
You know before Jeremy wakes up in the coridor after his training, and he pulls of the_masterer's mask after defeating him, is the_masterer jeremy? i thought it kinda looked like him,

Evilwolf

Evilwolf
  • Members
  • 25 posts
it might supposed to be him defeating himself but i dont know. i didnt write the script

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Evilwolf could you plz size down your sig, like taking the part above Dave's head off?

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Devisistas

Devisistas
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Whats the name of that game their playing on that PvP bit?
Suck my glock

batosai

batosai
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (Devisistas)

that was c&c, i never played it and i know that, noob, rofl
my current favorite pc games
WoW > UT2K4 > W3 > SC:BR
never played c&c or cs:s, so its not on here.

`Mex

`Mex
  • Members
  • 28 posts
quality episode, i especially liked the bit where the master is playing 4 games at once.
Out of interest tho what was the 4th game. i recognise goldeneye, metroid and mario...was the 4th 1 prince of persia?

RamiereZ

RamiereZ
  • Members
  • 13 posts
Right.let me start off by saying that out of the 7 eps i have watched over and over and over.... this is THE BEST. hands down. The use of a NES makes it even better, only the true pwner of n00bs has a NES. thats why im out hunting for one like some ravaged white monkey in wh00psville. The whole thing had a really nice flow, GREAT ues of links to other things out there. "Eat like a n00b, and get pwnd like a n00b" is still going through my head, to the point where i think i was saying it my sleep last night (my flatmate asked me wtf i was on about in the morning....). The trainin in the park where he starts punching like some wannab boxer, then the fireball and dragon punch. classic. Then i remember the PvP thing. absolute legend of a bit.

so yeah, overall, it r0x0rs j00.
Gass, Grass or Ass; Nobody rides for free.

lou_reed

lou_reed
  • Members
  • 12 posts
I thought this was the funneist episode esp. when the master made jeremy eat the rice with the nes controller.
---
"This is my computer; it owns, IT OWNS-!" ~ FPS Doug

Devisistas

Devisistas
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (batosai)
QUOTE (Devisistas)

that was c&c, i never played it and i know that, noob, rofl

stfu nubass
Suck my glock

xFade to Blackx

xFade to Blackx
  • Members
  • 312 posts
This episode was definately the best of the series in terms of entertainment value. icon_wink.gif Damn funny - but then again when you do a parody of something that everyone knows you're bound to get a whole wack of laughs. I also liked some of the camera effects and things they put in esspecially when the esc key fell off the keyboard - that's friggen brilliant right there.
Am I afraid or is it merely I know not my own limits?
user posted image

00ber_n00ber

00ber_n00ber
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
IMO this is the best episode by a long run. No other episode made me laugh as much as this one. Except M8 (FPS doug part was indeed pure pwnage) Anyways I just wish you guys would make more episodes like this icon_biggrin.gif
2+2=4
My Skype Name: De1337

veritas

veritas
  • Members
  • 40 posts
QUOTE (Kampy)
I love the purple vs pink stuff ^^ I wuz lmao for w33kz!

More pink vs purple damn it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
user posted image

tKd_

tKd_
  • Members
  • 61 posts
i liked episode 3 the best but this was great

NukaCola

NukaCola
  • Members
  • 783 posts
  • xfire:mogster
  • Interests:Gaming (NES, SNES, GBA, N64, PS1, PS2, PC, Gamecube, Wii), Drumming, Music (Heavy Metal), Reading.
  • Wii:2980288691916431
This is my fave episode as well. The whole fight with the masterer was just damn great. PC style! console style! ARCADE style! icon_lol.gif I hope you guys add some SNES shit in there.
IPB Image
^ Add 22 hours to Oblivion.

Xzero

Xzero
  • Members
  • 160 posts
I still have a NES...that WORKS...just like in 1986...

im pro at Duck Hunt!
PP fan.

Rundvlees

Rundvlees
  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Games
Xzero, i pwned that game when i was 2 icon_razz.gif

Liquinario

Liquinario
  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • xfire:liquinario
  • Interests:Poker<br />Going out<br />Chicks<br />Booze<br />Having a good time<br />
Duh NES ownz it all, too bad my nes has electric problems

it goes like power : on , off , on , off pretty annoying since I have a bunch of nes games .. link games, kirby, mario games and lots more lol
If you haven't fragged yet, what the ... did you come for?

KillaKid

KillaKid
  • GA Private
  • 481 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:116
Bah, all this makes me feeling like rebuying a NES and Sega and getting tons of games for it. maybe N64 to.

NukaCola

NukaCola
  • Members
  • 783 posts
  • xfire:mogster
  • Interests:Gaming (NES, SNES, GBA, N64, PS1, PS2, PC, Gamecube, Wii), Drumming, Music (Heavy Metal), Reading.
  • Wii:2980288691916431
QUOTE (`Mex)
quality episode, i especially liked the bit where the master is playing 4 games at once.
Out of interest tho what was the 4th game. i recognise goldeneye, metroid and mario...was the 4th 1 prince of persia?

I believe it was:

Upperleft - Legend of Zelda

Lowerleft - Super Mario Bros.

Upper Right - Goldeneye

Lower Right - Super Metroid

but some of the games changed a bit.
IPB Image
^ Add 22 hours to Oblivion.

Dr. Wu

Dr. Wu
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Location:Biscayne Bay, Where the Cuban Gentlemen Sleep All Day
  • Interests:Singing those stupid songs - though every word we sing is true.
Hilarious, hilsrious episode. The opening sequence is something I love about the series: how Kyle is always trying to make serious films and Jeremy is constantly undermining that. I love it when Kyle says he is doing something that is a reference to Seven Samurai or Staying Alive or what have you.
Are you crazy, are you high, or just an ordinary guy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users