Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 4 - Pwn or be Pwned

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (376 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (244 votes [64.89%])

Percentage of vote: 64.89%

2. 4 (78 votes [20.74%])

Percentage of vote: 20.74%

3. 3 (40 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

4. 2 (6 votes [1.60%])

Percentage of vote: 1.60%

5. 1 (worst) (8 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

alexzero13

alexzero13
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:teh pwn people, practice my micro.
i like the "Let me see your micro" part, is a micro a real thing, i just ont understand! HAHA pissed in my pants watching it. and at the begining he says "I am the ownage bitches" how can someone be an ownage? VERY FUNNY icon_smile.gif
Teaching n00bs micro since 1990

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
if u say u are teh pwnage, u just say u pwn a hell lot man icon_razz.gif

and yes micro is a real thing and there's a sticky about it in the RTS section icon_cool.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

HalberdBlue

HalberdBlue
  • Members
  • 22 posts
This is definately my favorite episode, its the one I show all my friends and then they go home and download all the other ones. So I've seen this episode enough times that I know what everyone says and could write it all out if you asked me to.
Suffer not the noob to live

Fatal Error

Fatal Error
  • Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (ThE_MarD)
Heyyo,

Heh, PvP was awesome. wonder why they chose those 2 colors? Pink Purple.. PvP.. PP.. haha. get it? icon_razz.gif

Purple vs. Pink is a parody off Red vs. Blue, a series of movies made with the game Halo. It's kind of ironic that no one noticed this, because I'm pretty sure it has more viewers than Pure Pwnage.

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
QUOTE (Fatal Error)
QUOTE (ThE_MarD)
Heyyo,

Heh, PvP was awesome. wonder why they chose those 2 colors? Pink Purple.. PvP.. PP.. haha. get it? icon_razz.gif

Purple vs. Pink is a parody off Red vs. Blue, a series of movies made with the game Halo. It's kind of ironic that no one noticed this, because I'm pretty sure it has more viewers than Pure Pwnage.

everyone has noticed... it's just so obvious no-one mentions it. we're not stupid ty. only difference between PvP and RvB is that PvP is funny and RvB is definately not.

ZebanHai

ZebanHai
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Exactly. RvB is shit. I think I watched an hour and a half of it before I realized my brain was slowly frying from the retardation.

Anyway, definitely a 5 for Episode 4... I don't understand why everyone likes PvP so much, I like the part where Jeremy is training. Everytime I watch this episode I can't resist getting on Warcraft and pwning it up in solo ladder. I still don't understand why Jeremy thinks Zero Hour is better than War3, having a hero is so much more fun than just having an army because you can use your hero to completely disrupt their army from the get-go and then own them with your micro of your troops. I guess if he doesn't like magic then I'll let him be a noob. Fantasy books own your face ktnx.
"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you...." - Legend of Dragoon.

Loxley

Loxley
  • Members
  • 1 posts
cuz bitchin around with a hero n' stuff is like for n00bs!

joe

joe
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Incredibly amazing!! EASILY the best episode so far. So many good quotes! I am overwhelmed how good it is. I watch this episode the most. I still can't get over how Jeremy lost to that n00b. I chuckled when I saw him skipping rope with a nintendo controller. My fav part was the duel between the master(er??) and Jeremy. It look pretty glum for him when the guy brought out console style but Jereemy has some tricks up his sleeve and took out arcade style and totally pwned him!! PvP was also really good. Give the supplies. Drop the supplies.Give the supplies. Drop the supplies.Give the supplies. Drop the supplies. I cannot say enough about this ep. Words cannot describe how amazing it is!

OH AZEEM!!!
hi

ilovepurepwnage

ilovepurepwnage
  • Members
  • 20 posts
can you make a seperate series with the purple and pink? i assumed it was a official series and spent weeks looking for it y'know like red vs blue? i really really liked it so PLLLLS make some more
FPS DOUG - "You run faster with a knife, everyone knows that"

Weiman

Weiman

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
don't tihnk so, it was just made to make fun of red vs blue.

This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

CrimsonNights

CrimsonNights
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Rawk
plain out the start to the real story

sptx

sptx
  • Members
  • 1 posts
That would be a song by the band Interstellar

you dont happen to know what label they are on or a website address?

Verrückter

Verrückter

Satanic Birthday Boy

• Retired Staff
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Games!
Their website is http://www.interstellar.ca/

Also check out this thread: http://forums.purepwnage.com/viewtopic.php?t=2403 with some sample music
"Something tremendously powerful was lost when composers moved away from tonal harmony and regular pulses... Among other things the audience was lost" -John Adams

Phil807

Phil807
  • Members
  • 1 posts
hey guys how come none of the mirrors for the episodes work?

i have a 10.0 Mbps connections and they are not working at all, i have downloaded ep 1 and 2 ages ago fine.

is there a prob with them at the mo?

Weiman

Weiman

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
QUOTE (Phil807)
hey guys how come none of the mirrors for the episodes work?

i have a 10.0 Mbps connections and they are not working at all, i have downloaded ep 1 and 2 ages ago fine.

is there a prob with them at the mo?

*drools at the idea of having an 10 Mb connection*

i checked them out, all seems fine to me, try the torrents is really none of them work.

AnotherGod

AnotherGod
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Extreme Sports, Science, Games
Yeah, this is my favourite ep too, but mostly because of Teh Pwnerers contribution to PvP. It was funny until he messed it up and made it piss arse funny. I was litteraly Rofflemao.

The rest was probably good too, but it was hard to see through the tears.

Weiman

Weiman

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
QUOTE (AnotherGod)
Yeah, this is my favourite ep too, but mostly because of Teh Pwnerers contribution to PvP. It was funny until he messed it up and made it piss arse funny. I was litteraly Rofflemao.

I've read some of PvP once, but i don't recognise any contribution :?

bigbug

bigbug
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Hi all noobs,

This was my favourite episode ever!!! That intro is so fucking good icon_smile.gif
I wonder were could i find some of that home made game film's and stuff ...
Do you know if there is on the net similar stuff ?
Thnks in advance ...
You rule, ep 4 rules!!!

Btw, i can't load the 1st page of this thread .. why is that ? some big pic unable to load ??!? i can't see it ...

Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Gaming n stuff
This was my favorite episode, followed by 6 just because I play WoW. This one was funny as hell tho, the intro pwned, and the training for the masterer was funny as hell, and the Kill BIll 2 part was funny as hell too. All in all this episode was great, but none of the episodes were actually bad, they were all good imo.
"Your my moogle, I come to you when I want to save my game."

Loco De Remate

Loco De Remate
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage, Static-X, Cartoons, Comics, Ctrl+Alt+Del
[b]One of my favourite episodes !1!111 Like teh moment when Teh_Masterer plays 4 games @ teh same tiem and teh Purple
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users