Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 2 - Girls

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (378 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (151 votes [39.95%])

Percentage of vote: 39.95%

2. 4 (105 votes [27.78%])

Percentage of vote: 27.78%

3. 3 (80 votes [21.16%])

Percentage of vote: 21.16%

4. 2 (21 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. 1 (worst) (21 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kyle

Kyle
  • PP Cast
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Film
  • Gamer Army ID:2
Official episode 2 thread

EmeraldBlyze

EmeraldBlyze
  • Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Rpgs, Lawn Bowls, Harry Potter, Guinea Pigs, Music
Um...My least favourite Ep. I only found Jeremy Humping the air at the end funny
Blyze: Product of the Triangle

vilm

vilm
  • Members
  • 21 posts
It is a great episode but kinda unrealistic. In real life all the girlf WILL be touching jeremy, and they WILL be impressed by his micro. So its not realy cool, its kinda fake

1hoax_teh_fan

1hoax_teh_fan
  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Gaming "Pure Pwnage"
QUOTE (vilm)
It is a great episode but kinda unrealistic. In real life all the girlf WILL be touching jeremy, and they WILL be impressed by his micro. So its not realy cool, its kinda fake
HAHA ^^

Mhh thing the girls of interview are lowskilled NOOBS.. lol

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
in my honest opinion the grrls from episode 2 are big noobs and kinda ugly too. no offence but that's just what i think. However, i liked the interview kinda thing, the questions were briljant, and the noob reactions were even more. I quoted episode 2 lots of times @ my high school. Go ahead and call me a geek.

1hoax_teh_fan

1hoax_teh_fan
  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Gaming "Pure Pwnage"
QUOTE (R-qaNe)
in my honest opinion the grrls from episode 2 are big noobs and kinda ugly too..
hehe just what i said men.. LOL same opinion! icon_wink.gif

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
QUOTE (1hoax_teh_fan)
QUOTE (R-qaNe)
in my honest opinion the grrls from episode 2 are big noobs and kinda ugly too..
hehe just what i said men.. LOL same opinion! icon_wink.gif

rofl many ppl think that, i heard it some times before...

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Well, this ep was more of making fun of chicks who don't know anything aboot gaming, n' how our mythical 1337 speak confuses them. Meh, who cares if they ain't the hottest chicks in the world, that ain't the point of this episode.. you wanna watch hot chicks go order the playboy channel or something, I watch PP for the Pwnage. icon_smile.gif

Overall, a funny ep, not the best, but funny indeed. icon_wink.gif

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
that last question in the interview left all of those girls totally pwned, now that i've seen ep6 i like this one a lor better since this is actually the point where the story beings

Louster

Louster
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I loved the interaction between Jeremy and "normal people", it's such a classic concept but still pretty sophisticated. Especially when Kyle's trying to explain to Jeremy about the gay guy, after he's gotten all excited by it. Excellent scene. "What's a orifice?" Ahaha.

And I love the interview format. Is that taken directly out of some movie? I know it's a bit of a standard thing but the interviews with that background music remind me of something which I can't totally place my finger on. It's also great that the questions become weirder and more incomprehensible until finally asking whether they'd date Jeremy, almost like revealing an ulterior motive to make fun of him. It works on so many levels.

One thing; Jeremy telling the story that sounds so ideal it's gotta be fake, but then turning out to be real in 6? That's pretty weird.

Finally, the song at the end just totally cracks me up, especially the full mp3 version with the backing vocals.

Great episode.

Weiman

Weiman

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
lol it's kinda funny u didn't notice. Because the music @ the interview is just the guitar parts from the song that cracked u up icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Louster

Louster
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Sure, I realise that, I just meant that it reminded me of some other film - I swear I've seen films using that interview format and that kind of music.

Weiman

Weiman

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
wel yeah, i guess kind of a standard

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Sylvain*

Sylvain*
  • Members
  • 12 posts
the fact that it is so standard, cause yhea it is used a lot, makes it so damn funny!
normally you see like..you normal interviews with normal questions..
if you look at PP and see the question:
"I'm coming at your base with two rockvees and an ambo - you've got a Jarmen, two scorps and a quad. What do you do?"

that's..just..briliant? icon_biggrin.gif

Sande24

Sande24
  • Members
  • 175 posts
I think the one girl who acted quite bitchy is/was kyle's girlfriend or something.
It's the one who says: depends how much someone is paying... a couple of hundred would do.

Because she was seen in the 3rd movie too...

I think he was playing in the 6th as Kyle's girlfriend...

Just seems like that...

vilm

vilm
  • Members
  • 21 posts
QUOTE (R-qaNe)
in my honest opinion the grrls from episode 2 are big noobs and kinda ugly too. no offence but that's just what i think. However, i liked the interview kinda thing, the questions were briljant, and the noob reactions were even more. I quoted episode 2 lots of times @ my high school. Go ahead and call me a geek.

geek!

vilm

vilm
  • Members
  • 21 posts
QUOTE (Sande24)
I think the one girl who acted quite bitchy is/was kyle's girlfriend or something.
It's the one who says: depends how much someone is paying... a couple of hundred would do.

Just seems like that...

agreed, you also didn't see her face, she probaly did painted her hair or sum. But it can be the same, maybe ask kyle icon_biggrin.gif

Sylvain*

Sylvain*
  • Members
  • 12 posts
hehe yhea could be possible for sure ^^
user posted image

R-qaNe

R-qaNe
  • Members
  • 669 posts
QUOTE (Sande24)

Just seems like that...

I also noticed that... but if you watch the parts of ep2, ep4 and ep6 where she's in, you'll notice a slight difference in voice... (especially when she says 'i like minesweeper, that's my favorite!')

rhys

rhys
  • Members
  • 192 posts
"kinda ugly"

Maybe it's just me but "kinda ugly" is a huge fucking understatment. The episode would have been much better if I wasn't driven to gag every two minutes or so because of those supposed girls.

Seriously, who the hell fed them after midnight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users