Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 2 - Girls

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (378 member(s) have cast votes)

1. 5 (best) (151 votes [39.95%])

Percentage of vote: 39.95%

2. 4 (105 votes [27.78%])

Percentage of vote: 27.78%

3. 3 (80 votes [21.16%])

Percentage of vote: 21.16%

4. 2 (21 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. 1 (worst) (21 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
i think he meant "pwn" as in something with a whip or sth icon_cool.gif icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale

babe on patrol *whip*

• Retired Staff
  • 818 posts
  • Interests:counterstrike, cosplay, stuff and things.
  • Steam ID:xxfemmefatalexx
  • Gamer Army ID:312
Oh I'm aware. hahaha

Jbrave

Jbrave
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:GAMES!
oh no its gettin XXX in here! PG guys PG! lol
Im on a mission.....to own the world......

Uziyahu

Uziyahu
  • Members
  • 121 posts
Every guy gamer should see this episode for a reality check. However, I think it perpetuates the stereotype that no girls are gamers.

Uziyahu

Uziyahu
  • Members
  • 121 posts
Because it is more accepted, there, because most of the year it is too damn cold to go outside and do anything. In Alaska, the Army wives would get something called "cabin fever" and shoot their husbands in the head. Glad that they can get their headshots in other ways, now!

QUOTE (Jbrave)
AND WHY ARE ALL THE HOT GAMER GIRLS IN NORWAY!?!?!?!?!? or swedeland as quoted by teh jermister in ep 6

WindsorReg

WindsorReg
  • Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
Aright man Dude, honestly have you ever really had success in that Bloor West Dive?

Isn't that on Bathhurst? Or what ever that street's called that turns into Bloor?

Warrior1011

Warrior1011
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:pwning noobs
them grrls are noobs
Im Eeld from the J-2 squad, PurePwnage Clan
=PurePwnage= Eeld [J-2]

I am 59% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

WindsorReg

WindsorReg
  • Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
Great Episode though, hit the nail on the head every gamer has approached that hurdle in a similar manner at one time or another. Like stealing pick up lines from Wing Commander II, didn't work then probably still don't work.

lou_reed

lou_reed
  • Members
  • 12 posts
the interviews were ilarious and c'mon guys, the whole point that the girls were n00bs was the whole point and funny part of it, so don't complain they were n00bs because if they knew everything that was asked, it would hardley be funny [or realisitc? ]
---
"This is my computer; it owns, IT OWNS-!" ~ FPS Doug

Evil Nickle

Evil Nickle
  • Members
  • 238 posts
lol, I loved this episode. The idea of interviewing girls like that and sometimes inbetween jeremy tried to hook up girls is great.
Just because I rock doesn't it mean that I'm made of stone.

Geekman

Geekman
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:gaming and music
The running part always gets me.

"Like I dont even know what you like want with the running. It's like pretty stupid man."
Will
user posted image

tKd_

tKd_
  • Members
  • 61 posts
plus the singing part was great. thats a great n00b song.

tophdawg

tophdawg
  • GA Private
  • 55 posts
  • xfire:tophdawg
  • Gamer Army ID:3862
lol they were big noobs and they were all ugly, they don't like gamers but i can't see anyone thinking that they are hot.

PWNSTARR

PWNSTARR
  • Members
  • 76 posts
console girl gamers are the best...

/the end

those girls didnt know anything...

tophdawg

tophdawg
  • GA Private
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (PWNSTARR)
console girl gamers are the best...

those girls didnt know anything...

yes they are the best!!

Spitfire

Spitfire
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I found those girls pretty cute, though thier views towards gamers was kinda insulting. this just reinforces my belief that me finding a gamer chick is about as good a chance as me finding a needle in the ocean.

I dont believe all girls are like that, and there are gamer chicks out there, pretty hot ones to, but they are impossible to find and if you do find them thier already taken.

so this was shot in toronto? (I use to live in toronto for a year) no wonder it looked fumiliar, I think I've even been to that bar lol, and one chick in the interview looked EXTREAMLY fumiliar.... I think she use to live in the same residence as me.... if thats what she thought of gamers I wonder what she thought of me :shock:

tophdawg

tophdawg
  • GA Private
  • 55 posts
lol they were like total noobs and liek they were so ugly like i know hot girls when i see them.

Teh_Wanderer

Teh_Wanderer
  • Members
  • 5 posts
I was tryin liek soem of yor takticks n' stuffs... and i scored like with 4 chichs lastnite, and i got some weerd VD thing, and my doc'r said liek i cant make babies n' stuff, or theyll be like lil nublets till they die n sfuff, ne mroe advice, for a wanderin n00b liek me??

Teh_Wanderer

Teh_Wanderer
  • Members
  • 5 posts
so liek, teh VD is pwning ma' balls, and i cant ROFL PWN noobs playin with ma' balls ne mroe, and ma' ball micro is suffering n' stuffs, so please help on that

Shin_Mike

Shin_Mike
  • Members
  • 99 posts
QUOTE (Teh_Wanderer)
so liek, teh VD is pwning ma' balls, and i cant ROFL PWN noobs playin with ma' balls ne mroe, and ma' ball micro is suffering n' stuffs, so please help on that

What are you talking?? :? :? , anyway the girls were funnie thing, and when some girl says something like.. the gamers use their hands all the day, and that's something interesing, I don't really remember too good, but was funny lol.

Sincerely Shin_Mike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users