Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The CAMERA-BOI

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CAMERA-BOI

CAMERA-BOI
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Film Making
Hey, yeah the title pretty much says who I am. I make short clips and movies. I got a new internet series happenin but ive already posted it in the right thread, i won't link it again that would be noob like.

I go to KKF (knoxskornerforum) alot, people from there might recognise me. I may not have many post counts but I promise you im not a n00b icon_lol.gif you might think i am but i might just have to prove myself icon_biggrin.gif
Cheers

Silent_Lamb

Silent_Lamb
  • Banned
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Gaming,acting,filming.programming
Welcome to the forums, sounds good, I'l have to check them out some time.
"I apologize to every last one of the forum members, moderators, and admins who work every day to make this forum what it is. My actions were stupid, without reason, and poorly thought out. I appreciate your forgiveness, thank you"

ezza61

ezza61
  • Members
  • 370 posts
  • xfire:ezza61
  • Interests:Eating, Sports, Computer
Welcome.
IPB Image
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users