Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pro Page, only. No n00bs allowed

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

The Pleasureman

The Pleasureman
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I'm pro, thats all ya gotta know
This topic is only for the 1337 out there. To reply in this area you must have won a world tournament or held a world ranking in a game that has one or be widely known as the best. The purpose of this is to find the best gamers out there on all platforms and assemble them into an uber squad or something like that. So I will start this first with my credentials, these may not be still holding but were at one time for awhile.

Rogue Spear: #1 (The zone)-(PC)
Midnight Club II: #1-(XBox)
Midnight Club III: #1-(XBox)
Rainbow Six 3: #3-(Xbox)
Crimson Skies: #2-(Xbox)
Halo, won a few tournies (Xbox)
Halo 2, wasn't the best but was up there, played with STK (Xbox)
Jedi Academy: #1 by popular vote. (Xbox)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow: #7 before the Haxors level hopped(Xbox)

That's it for my top 10 world rankings in games, I look forward to hearing from you guys and maybe meeting up with some people i played with. My old gamertag for Xbox Live used to be Josh the Tyrant so if you remember me, hit me back.

ezza61

ezza61
  • Members
  • 370 posts
  • xfire:ezza61
  • Interests:Eating, Sports, Computer
ok, welcome to the forum.
IPB Image
IPB Image

Weegee_101

Weegee_101
  • GA Private
  • 1,644 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Unix.
  • Gamer Army ID:816
  • Company:India
Oh wow, Xbox... so how's that auto aim working out for you?

bokchoi

bokchoi
  • Members
  • 842 posts
QUOTE (Weegee_101)

qft lol.

seriously though for one welcome to the forum. two if its your like first post you shouldn't start, shall I say, "discriminate" against n00bs because it looks funny. three, XBox Live is weaksauce =P

ezza61

ezza61
  • Members
  • 370 posts
QUOTE (Weegee_101)

u pwn m8.
IPB Image
IPB Image

Pen2_Andy_P

Pen2_Andy_P
  • Members
  • 743 posts
  • Interests:fps, rts, console, sm, ddr, graphic design
Xbox is a terrible console to pwn imo. And you shouldn't make a page that excludes a certain roup for being better.

Understruck

Understruck
  • Members
  • 714 posts
first post and he's already getting flamed to shit XD icon_biggrin.gif

ezza61

ezza61
  • Members
  • 370 posts
Has a big future here. icon_smile.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

NijDOEM

NijDOEM
  • Members
  • 252 posts
"Pro" ey??

Soo... you make a living playing on your xbox?? im your fan icon_biggrin.gif
As a final touch, God created the dutch.

Fasckira

Fasckira

For I am justice lol.

• Retired Staff
  • 12,574 posts
  • xfire:fascuk
  • Steam ID:withoutlife
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fasckira
  • Wii:1428896709853094
  • Rofl-Rupees:1337
  • Gamer Army ID:107
  • Company:Gamma
Im guessing you hit number 1 for Rogue Spear on the PC because you're probably the only one still playing it? icon_razz.gif

Mopey

Mopey

MotM July 2006

• Members
  • 4,571 posts
  • xfire:mopeyn
  • Interests:drawing, <br />cooking, <br />gaming,<br />anime &amp; manga,<br />photoshopping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mopey Pi
QUOTE (Fascination)
Im guessing you hit number 1 for Rogue Spear on the PC because you're probably the only one still playing it? icon_razz.gif
BOOOM Headshot!
That's gotta hurt.

Understruck

Understruck
  • Members
  • 714 posts
QUOTE (Mopey)
QUOTE (Fascination)
BOOOM Headshot!
That's gotta hurt.

QFT!!!

The Pleasureman

The Pleasureman
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Like I said at one time or another, so boom headshot, I was number one on it when it was actually still played, and to be good in console game fps and actually set yourself apart from those whom rely on autoaim to help them you do have to be good, afterall consoles are all about games its what they're for don't be arrogant enough to hate on consoles, its a point of view, and if none of you have been good enough in any game to make an honest post on here I'm sorry for you and you have no room to talk. I quit playing PC more or less because I couldn't avoid the hacks and Live play is a lot more fun as well in how easy it is to use. Unlike many of you out there I rather just avoid the big hacks before joining them, and don't worry I can still game on PC I just prefer console. So only post if you've got some skillz and have achieved what I described on my first post, you guys talk about discriminating n00bs? So what... you're doin it to consoles, which I do believe is one of the 3 practiced gaming styles as the masterer would show you guys, I mean c'mon.

ilovesoda

ilovesoda
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:tits!
Never!!1 You discriminated me!
i r liek som n00b tryn 2 b kewl.

Fasckira

Fasckira

For I am justice lol.

• Retired Staff
  • 12,574 posts
  • xfire:fascuk
  • Steam ID:withoutlife
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fasckira
  • Wii:1428896709853094
  • Rofl-Rupees:1337
  • Gamer Army ID:107
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (The Pleasureboy)
I quit playing PC more or less because I couldn't avoid the hacks and Live play is a lot more fun as well in how easy it is to use

You found playing games online on your PC remotely difficult?

QUOTE (The Pleasuren00b)
Unlike many of you out there I rather just avoid the big hacks before joining them

That statement sounds like your implying most of us will eventually start using hacks, but then I could just be mis-reading what youre saying here.

QUOTE (The Pleasuregit)
So only post if you've got some skillz and have achieved what I described on my first post

Despite you starting the thread, you cant really say who can post and who cant. icon_razz.gif Also, I would love to see the name and titles of some of the tournaments you've won because when I did quick search of the more name worthy ones, "The Pleasureman" didnt appear in any of them.

Weegee_101

Weegee_101
  • GA Private
  • 1,644 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Unix.
  • Gamer Army ID:816
  • Company:India
QUOTE (Fascination)
QUOTE (The Pleasuren00b)
Unlike many of you out there I rather just avoid the big hacks before joining them

That statement sounds like your implying most of us will eventually start using hacks, but then I could just be mis-reading what youre saying here.

Which is false. I'm assuming he's talking about the lack of auto aim with PC games and his necessity for it.. so if he started playing PC games he'd have to hack to get his precious auto aim.

Rabbit88

Rabbit88
  • GA Private
  • 1,075 posts
  • xfire:rabbit07
  • Gamer Army ID:170
QUOTE (Weegee_101)
QUOTE (Fascination)
QUOTE (The Pleasuren00b)

Which is false. I'm assuming he's talking about the lack of auto aim with PC games and his necessity for it.. so if he started playing PC games he'd have to hack to get his precious auto aim.

ownage.

Lt_BuLLiT

Lt_BuLLiT
  • GA Private
  • 708 posts
  • xfire:No Can Do!
  • Interests:Games and Football (s-o-c-c-e-r)
  • Gamer Army ID:352
wow consoles have the crappest FPS games 2 get and thinkin yr gud cause joo play XBox this should be in consoles topic :roll:

1up

1up
  • Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • xfire:amullan
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Films
lol, no one cares for this topic :?
If quizzez are quizzical then what are tests?

The Pleasureman

The Pleasureman
  • Members
  • 10 posts
The point is your all n00b whores and that's that nuf said... cuz your all full of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users