Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WoW free trial. doesnt work. does anyone.....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MR_GRiM

MR_GRiM
  • Members
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:m4573rb4710n <----- lolz
ok the only place i can find this free trial is on fileplanet and it doesnt work at all. if anyone knows any other site with the free trial plz post, or if someone can host the .zip with the install exe or can direclty send me the .zip it would be greatly appreciated. kk thnx.
IPB Image
QUOTE( My Dad ) View Post
Well, some people just like to be cowboys. I guess its just there thing, but i dont know why the fuck they would dress like that in Philadelphia.

Mitarri

Mitarri
  • Members
  • 8 posts
I had that once. It sucks, you can yell, talk in general, trade, lfg,etc. and you cant trade.

MR_GRiM

MR_GRiM
  • Members
  • 708 posts
well i still wanna try it out.
IPB Image
Well, some people just like to be cowboys. I guess its just there thing, but i dont know why the fuck they would dress like that in Philadelphia.

MR_GRiM

MR_GRiM
  • Members
  • 708 posts
no?
IPB Image

t3h_f0x

t3h_f0x
  • Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (Mitarri)
I had that once. It sucks, you can yell, talk in general, trade, lfg,etc. and you cant trade.

Wait, you can trade, but you can't trade? That doesn't make much sense to me icon_lol.gif .... But MR GRIM, I was looking for a free trial also, but the only one I found was on FilePlanet also, it took like 2 hours to download, and then it said it was expired. I'm going to do some more looking around, and I'll post back if I find a link =].

Sincerely,
t3h_f0x

MR_GRiM

MR_GRiM
  • Members
  • 708 posts
lol yea when i read that i was like wtf? but didnt mention it lol. but yea mine never even finished dling. it said like file size unknown and after like 5 hrs of dling it said some erorr. rly ghey shit. but i think ima jsut install using a frinds disk and using his free trail code he has. they get one when they buy the game to give to a friend.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users