Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

apm and stuff

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

dropship

dropship
  • Members
  • 5 posts
I just wonder huw much apm does jeremy hawe, cuz he pwns noobs and stuff, so like even proz look nup when they play him. Like this [rot]Nada guy has like 450 apm and stuff, so how much does jeremy have, like 850? but on the other hand he can micro like 4games or even more, so it's like 4x850=4200 actions per minute? cuz his micro is good so, or maybe he is slower but like more accurate? but he is teh pewnerere so he should be fast and accurate,
maube he could like say somethink about apm and stuff in the next show, like how to mash hokteys, but I think he doesnt does he?

uber_micro

uber_micro
  • Members
  • 309 posts
What's apm. J/W
user posted imagehttp://tag.ytmnd.com/ <-- lvl 60 tauren war, full pvp gear + arc reaper. ph34r

dropship

dropship
  • Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (uber_micro)
What's apm. J/W

ahahahaha what a newblar
what a newblar
LMAOZORD!

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

LOL

you newb

LOL!

apm=actions per minute

like noobs have like 15apm
like better noobs have like 30
newb players have like 50
medium players have like 90
medium+ players have like 150
protoss have like 190-220
koreans have like 200+, even if they are noobs
good players have like 230
pros have 250+
blackman (teh only machine zerg?) has like 350apm
machine terrans have like 400 (nada has like 450)
jeremy=?

there are no machine protoss

lol, like often there are 200apm nuppps which die to me playing with left hand and having like 80apm, newblars ahahaha,
like maybe geremy could liek make a program about apm cuz so many ppl try to have fast apm, cuz it halps in microing and stuff and macroing and stuff

uber_micro

uber_micro
  • Members
  • 309 posts
Way to make an unnecisarily large post idiot. Next time, how about you just tell me in a 1 line answer. k
user posted imagehttp://tag.ytmnd.com/ <-- lvl 60 tauren war, full pvp gear + arc reaper. ph34r

ZecharisX9.1

ZecharisX9.1
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Pwning all newbs leol!111!1
dropship your a [insert flaming forum word here]

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
u can have 1000 apm and still loose like a nub

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Verrückter

Verrückter

Satanic Birthday Boy

• Retired Staff
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Games!
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x)
u can have 1000 apm and still loose like a nub

Yeah. That's true.
"Something tremendously powerful was lost when composers moved away from tonal harmony and regular pulses... Among other things the audience was lost" -John Adams

uphu

uphu
  • Members
  • 519 posts
I have a really fast apm from using linux and microing all those windows and desktops and stuff. I still suck at rts games though.
user posted image

aF_TiMeLesS

aF_TiMeLesS
  • Members
  • 5 posts
dropship..

apm means a whole lot of nothing. it just so happens most pro players have higher apms because they do more. u act like u are pro, but u talk like a crackhead noob who thinks they're pro.

QUOTE (dropship)
lol, like often there are 200apm nuppps which die to me playing with left hand and having like 80apm, newblars ahahaha,

-image from http://maddox.xmission.com/

we know ur not pro cause ur asking someone's apm, when it means nothing.

^6Bou^2aap^6!

^6Bou^2aap^6!
  • Members
  • 74 posts
OMG .. Lord be mercyfull on those RTS-nub's souls
Pwnrituri te Salutant

dropship

dropship
  • Members
  • 5 posts
[quote=uber_micro]Way to make an unnecisarily large post idiot. Next time, how about you just tell me in a 1 line answer. k[/quote]

rofl, you're the idiot, you call yourself uber_micro and know shit about apm and stuff, you prolly have no micro newblar

[quote=x_byakugan_x]u can have 1000 apm and still loose like a nub[/quote]

captain obvious and no shit boy to the rescue

[quote=aF_TiMeLesS]dropship..

apm means a whole lot of nothing. it just so happens most pro players have higher apms because they do more.[/quote]

they do more so they are pros :> (well actually they win games too)

I want to know how much apm does jeremy have
but that newblar called uber micro didnt know what apm is, so I gave him some examples

[quote=dropship]lol, like often there are 200apm nuppps which die to me playing with left hand and having like 80apm, newblars ahahaha,
[/quote]

we know ur not pro cause ur asking someone's apm, when it means nothing.[/quote]

so what? I just gave an example, so the idiot wouldnt think that the more apm you have, the better you are

plus IM asking about jeremy's apm, who owns noobs and stuff so stfu and stop visiting this website, go to disney.com if you dont like jeremy

I never claimed that Im a pro
but still
me>you
ggnore
plz die
noob

you guys are neubs withous sense of humour so stfu and die nuppppppps

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Wow, dropship... you have some serious anger management probs dude, lol. You better calm down, if you keep harassing other forum members I'm sure you'll get warnings...

^6Bou^2aap^6!

^6Bou^2aap^6!
  • Members
  • 74 posts
I like dropship.. 6feet under.
Pwnrituri te Salutant

dropship

dropship
  • Members
  • 5 posts
heh, noobs
the admins should ban you all
joo just dont know what to say, so you try to insult me

Pseudo ANIMALISTIC

Pseudo ANIMALISTIC
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:.....UNIX, Math, Physics, CS, anything interesting....
Guys, don't be assholes, someone could not know what the hell apm is and yet pwn your asses so much that it's not even funny.

Verrückter

Verrückter

Satanic Birthday Boy

• Retired Staff
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Games!
QUOTE (dropship)
heh, noobs
the admins should ban you all
joo just dont know what to say, so you try to insult me

I think we'd rather ban you for flaming like an idiot.
"Something tremendously powerful was lost when composers moved away from tonal harmony and regular pulses... Among other things the audience was lost" -John Adams

dropship

dropship
  • Members
  • 5 posts
flaming nooobs is fun
especially nooobs who flame me, cuz they are noobie and dunno they should stfu, when day dun have anything to say

I wonder how much apm Jeremy has, I think he is so gosu, he hasnt even checked it, as someone mentioned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users