Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Toshiba Laptopís Screen Keeps Shutting Off

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

HushAndCool

HushAndCool
  • Members
  • 30 posts
I have a Toshiba laptop that I bought in early 2011. Itís running windows 7 64 bit. If you need any other information about the laptop, just ask and Iíll provide it.

About 1-2 months ago, the laptopís screen shut off all of a sudden, but the computer stayed on. I turned off the computer and turned it back on again and the screen didnít turn on but the computer turned on. The fan was also running on high. I followed some advice I got online, and I removed the battery, held the power button for 30 seconds, put the battery back in and turned the computer on. The laptop was working fine.

About a week ago, I had the same problem and I did the same thing and the laptop worked fine. A few days ago I had the same problem, did the same thing, and the laptop worked fine. A day after that, same thing.

I bought a new battery, put it into the laptop, charged up the laptop all the way, then turned it on, and after about 5 minutes (I was already logged into windows at this point) the screen shut off.

Whatís going on with my laptop? Apparently itís not a battery problem because replacing the battery didnít fix it.

What should I do?

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,867 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Does using it at it's lowest brightness setting decrease how often this happens?

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users