Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pro At Cooking Ep 3 4:49?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

faisal1212

faisal1212
  • Members
  • 4 posts
hey dudes, does anyone here know anyway to obtain the song from Pro at Cooking Episode 3 which kicks in at 4:49, it's the really jazzy one with which sounds sort of like fender Rhodes. It is so good and i just want the song to listen to. , So if anyone could help me find this song or obtain PLEASE HELP. Peace.

Link: http://www.youtube.c...p;feature=inbox

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Don't know where you would get the music for that...

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
QUOTE (faisal1212 @ Jul 30 2012, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey dudes, does anyone here know anyway to obtain the song from Pro at Cooking Episode 3 which kicks in at 4:49, it's the really jazzy one with which sounds sort of like fender Rhodes. It is so good and i just want the song to listen to. , So if anyone could help me find this song or obtain PLEASE HELP. Peace.

Link: http://www.youtube.c...p;feature=inbox

Email or Tweet Geoff/Davin perhaps? It's a long shot but they prob have it on their computers...
Or you can get a program that records any sounds being made on your computer. Wouldn't be top quality but ya know.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Spowis

Spowis
  • GA Private
  • 1,261 posts
  • Interests:FPS.
  • Steam ID:spowis
  • Xbox / GFWL:smpowis
  • PSN:smpowis
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:4794
  • Company:Gamma
One way would be to download Freemake and do things that way, I'm confident there's an 'Audio Only' option so you could use that in just a few clicks, get Audacity and extract the specific audio chunk that you want.

Plus you could also then download the show directly to your PC and watch it over and over again until you feel compelled to spend $50,000 in the n00bstore icon_razz.gif

Left_4_Dead_Signature_by_Sitic.png

faisal1212

faisal1212
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Yeah thanks dudes, ive already put it in audactiy and got it, but i want to get the whole song. Yeah i might just tweet them or something, thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users