Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Halo 4 Interview With Mlg Pro Naded

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Xander756

Xander756
  • Members
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2
Although these forums are kinda dead these days, I still figured I would share a recent interview I did with Major League Gaming Pro Gamer "Naded" about his recent experience playing Halo 4. Hopefully someone will find it interesting, lol.

How does Halo 4 feel compared to other games in the series? Which does it most feel like?

It feels most like a combination between Halo 2 and Halo 3 but also with a little Halo: Reach thrown in. The reason I say that is because the way it played was an updated classic Halo feel, like Halo 2 or Halo 3, and played nothing like Halo: Reach. Although Halo 4 does have armor abilities and sprint (which were new additions to the Halo series from Halo: Reach). Don't worry because they are a lot better designed this time. Halo 4's armor abilities and sprint features excelled over how Halo: Reach's armor abilities and sprint were implemented into the Halo series.

Read the rest of the interview.

Edited by Xander756, 03 July 2012 - 08:51 PM.

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
halo reach was the best in the series imo. the people who didnt like armor abilties are the same people who only want BR, sniper and shotguns. im sorry, but MLG made halo bland and boring.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Rakielis @ Jul 4 2012, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
halo reach was the best in the series imo. the people who didnt like armor abilties are the same people who only want BR, sniper and shotguns. im sorry, but MLG made halo bland and boring.

Im gonna just.

Not argue with this.

But I really disagree with your opinion on this. Like, extremely hard. Like, I'd sooner agree that Kingdom Hearts was a good game and kiss OS's ass before I'd agree with this post.

Xander756

Xander756
  • Members
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2
I'm glad that sprint is going to be an ability that everybody has now, I will say that.

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jul 4 2012, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im gonna just.

Not argue with this.

But I really disagree with your opinion on this. Like, extremely hard. Like, I'd sooner agree that Kingdom Hearts was a good game and kiss OS's ass before I'd agree with this post.

we dont have to argue, but id like to hear your opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users