Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Program Which Can Use Whole Keyboard As Hotkeys For Pictures

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:favorite anime: Chaos: Head
title says it all, does anyone know if something like this exists, or i could modify something in windows temporarly, like turn the letter "A" into a picture, help would be much appreciated, thanks

orangei.gif

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
What exactly do you mean by "turn the letter 'A' into a picture"? Do you mean as a macro to create a picture out of ascii characters? Or that it adds an image (.bmp, .jpeg, etc) of the letter "A"? Or that when you press the letter "A", it posts an unrelated picture (like a photo of a cat, for example) that you've just temporarily linked to that key?

You could use something like AutoHotkey to create a macro to do all of those things, but I'm not sure which of those you're trying to do specifically.

Edited by j type, 30 June 2012 - 12:31 PM.

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:favorite anime: Chaos: Head
QUOTE (j type @ Jun 30 2012, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What exactly do you mean by "turn the letter 'A' into a picture"? Do you mean as a macro to create a picture out of ascii characters? Or that it adds an image (.bmp, .jpeg, etc) of the letter "A"? Or that when you press the letter "A", it posts an unrelated picture (like a photo of a cat, for example) that you've just temporarily linked to that key?

You could use something like AutoHotkey to create a macro to do all of those things, but I'm not sure which of those you're trying to do specifically.

when you type, different pictures show up instead of the letters, for example a=small picture, b=squiggle, c and so on.....

in your words "when you press the letter "A", it posts and unrelated picture (like a photo of a cat, for example) that you've just temporarily linked to that key

orangei.gif

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Ah ok, well, I'm not exactly sure how you would do that, but I'm pretty sure you could do it with autohotkey. There will most likely be some guides around somewhere for that kind of thing too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users