Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bear Grylls Parody

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

drphildobaggins

drphildobaggins
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • xfire:philerskine
  • Xbox / GFWL:drphildobaggins
Hey guys, we spent about 6 months making this (we have limited resources) and would like to share it with you. Cos fans of PP are the best.

Let us know what you think please it means a lot!

Phil, Vexed Films

Spowis

Spowis
  • GA Private
  • 1,269 posts
  • Interests:FPS.
  • Steam ID:spowis
  • Xbox / GFWL:smpowis
  • PSN:smpowis
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:4794
  • Company:Gamma
Pretty damn awesome, the production value seems really decent for what you're managed to pull off. Part 2, Grylls survives Great Yarmouth maybe? icon_razz.gif Really enjoyed the work, keep it up guys!

Left_4_Dead_Signature_by_Sitic.png

drphildobaggins

drphildobaggins
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (Spowis @ May 7 2012, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty damn awesome, the production value seems really decent for what you're managed to pull off. Part 2, Grylls survives Great Yarmouth maybe? icon_razz.gif Really enjoyed the work, keep it up guys!

Thanks man, glad you like it. I bet you understand the bullsh*t about Norfolk better than a lot of people too haha icon_wink.gif
As far as a Part 2... we are working on other projects, had enough of shooting out in swamps for a while :/

and I don't think there's much in Gt Yarmouth... maybe a Pier Theatre

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,593 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
1st and only really funny part was the "carcass" in the water nearly halfway in...other than that it was kinda boring, no offense....
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

drphildobaggins

drphildobaggins
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ May 8 2012, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1st and only really funny part was the "carcass" in the water nearly halfway in...other than that it was kinda boring, no offense....

none taken

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,593 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Good. 'Course I've never actually seen the Bear Grylls show, either, though I have a pretty good idea of what it is...

Yeah, the humor is waaay too subtle here. You should probably ratchet it up a notch or two.
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

drphildobaggins

drphildobaggins
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ May 9 2012, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good. 'Course I've never actually seen the Bear Grylls show, either, though I have a pretty good idea of what it is...

Yeah, the humor is waaay too subtle here. You should probably ratchet it up a notch or two.

Hmmm I know what you mean about the subtly but really it's not a straight up comedy, more of a film with comedy in it.

There's a ton that's location specific or Bear Grylls does that lol too, you'd have to know to find them funny icon_wink.gif

good to know it works for someone who hasnt seen it though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users