Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Has This Ever Happened To Anyone?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:favorite anime: Chaos: Head
So I was on vacation a while ago, and I left my window open and had a blanket on and fell asleep.....

I woke up in the morning and found a small short unique orange and black wasp on my arm, since wasps are poisonous I thought I would die, it stuck to my arm until I got up and then it started moving finally, apparently still alive

Anyways I got up and sat down with no options or thoughts, and ended up living somehow after a few hours of waiting throughout the whole day....

That's about it.

orangei.gif

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Nope....nope, can't say that's ever happened to me...so did it actually sting you or what?
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 208 posts
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ Apr 16 2012, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope....nope, can't say that's ever happened to me...so did it actually sting you or what?

It stung me while I was asleep, I have no idea at what time, and I didnt wake up until much later

It also stuck to my arm for a long time, sorry should have written that part before

Edited by TheOriginalBelthagor, 16 April 2012 - 02:52 PM.

orangei.gif

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Well, you cheated death, then. Congrats! Now you have a cool story to tell on first dates...
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 208 posts
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ Apr 16 2012, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you cheated death, then. Congrats! Now you have a cool story to tell on first dates...

I have done it at least a few other times with different circumstances

More importantly, sorry I wrote this topic half-assed

I also kind of had a coffee on that day, but I accidentally burned the pan on my stove so I decided not to have it; there is no possible way to explain this part normally......

I guess the most ridiculous thought process I could think of having it for is, it's an antioxidant, so really it might have helped for the fumes, but of course it might be poisoned from burning the pan.

Its not funny.

edit: I finally googled the phrase "orange and black wasp" I thought they were uncommon.....

now searching for a picture of mine

edit no. 2: I was also alone in my apartment.

edit 3: It was actually closer to the colors brown and black not that anyone cares at this point

Edited by TheOriginalBelthagor, 06 May 2012 - 10:26 AM.

orangei.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users